This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Postby lover of narnia » May 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Jack winked at her. "Wish me good luck." he took a breath and once again repeated the steps, leading to the point where he let go of the ball. It went rolling down the lane, crashed into the pins, and fell all but one pin. He made a tsking noise. "One pin....I almost had it."

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » May 11, 2011 7:21 am

Rosamunde clapped. "Nice one."

"My turn." She grabbed a ball, which wasn't pink, but blue, and went to the front of the lane. She rolled it onto the lane and bit her lip as she watched it go down. It made it down the lane, but turned at the last second, only knocking over a few pins on the left.

"Oh...that's no fun." Rosamunde said, turning toward Jack and laughing.
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » May 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Jack picked up her ball, and with a lop-sided grin handed it to her. "Give it another shot. I bet you'll down them all."

As she turned to take her position he cried. "Go Ro!"

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Bother Eustace » May 20, 2011 2:48 pm

lover of narnia wrote:"Gosh, must I pick a favorite?" he asked playfully, chuckling. "Really, I'm not sure I can. I loved almost all of these books."

Emmy giggled at his remark. "Oh, I know! It's the same way with me; it's so hard to choose a favorite." She watched with curious interest as he finally picked one, and listened to his description of it. "You know what they say: Don't judge a book by it's cover, right?" She grinned.
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » May 21, 2011 12:32 pm

"I'll take that as a challenge." Rosamunde took the ball and lined up another shot.

She released the ball with a smooth swing and watched as it rolled down the middle. It hit one of the pins in the middle and they all slowly fell, except for two.

She turned back and said, "Well, it's better than hitting nothing."
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby eustacegirl » Jun 16, 2011 7:28 pm

lets pretend Sarah is 8 months old but it's still the same day oir next day if you like and lets say justin has already heald and has all his hair back and remembers everything and has strength)

At 3 months, baby Sarah was already develping her personality, which resembled Justin's. Her looks mostly resembled her mom, except that mischevious smile she got form her dad. and was constantly grabbing things and dropping them. One morning during breakkfst, she dropped her sippy cup and giggled.

Justin heard the sound of the cup and his daughter's giggles. She had been doing that for days. He picked it up, then washed it under ot water in the sink. He had to be at work in an hour.
He ran a hand through his dark hair, which was tapered to mid-neck and handed the cup to Sarah. That was when she grabbed it and threw it at him, causing milk to land on his clothes. Good thing I have a job were I don't have to dress up
"Sarah, you really need to stop doing this."
The moment he bend down, she had poured her cheerios all over his head. Of course, if his mom was visitng, she would've said, "Just like you at her age. Just like you were."
Justin sighed, as he called the preacher, telling him he was going to be late.

Peter was talking to Brian aboue new skatebaording tricks, when he heard a kid scream. He turned, to see a group of kids bullying someone. Quickly, Peter turned to Brian. "We have to stop them."

Micah was freed from Juvie and walking down the hall with (wolfloversk's character he became friends with. Is it Kahlyn?) "Glad my dad is behind bars."
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby wolfloversk » Jun 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Kahlynn smiled and replied, "tell me about it." Her ankle was healing rather nicely, and she hardly noticed the pain at all. "It's a nice day out." She said.
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby lover of narnia » Aug 07, 2011 1:46 pm

"Indeed." Jack said, with a grin, watching the mechanic arm swipe all the pins down into a pit and then a whole new set come down. He grabbed his green ball, hefting it with one arm. "Let's see how the amateur does, in the wake of the master." he swept off his cowboy hat and put it on a small table; then he lined up for a shot, and bowled.

It wasn't a bad shot, but it wasn't a good one either. It knocked down 6 pins, but left him with a terrible split to conquer if he wanted to pick up a spare, and he sighed, laughing.

Brian smiled and nodded. "It's so true." he sighed, and sat down at the front of his bed. He motioned for her to sit at the foot. "So, Emmy, why did your family come to Ditto Town?" he asked.

((OOC: I hope he hasn't asked this before. If he has, please correct me.))

For Eusy's post:

Brian nodded, his brown eyes flashing with indignation. He followed Peter, rushing up along side of him. He stopped him though, a few feet away. "Hold, Peter. Those kids are tens times our size. We'll accomplish nothing if we don't go about this the right way." he observed the skate boarding park, and then fell upon a Police car, sitting at the corner of a street just off the yard. "There." he pointed. "If we distract them, get them to chase us, we can lead them over there and the officer can tell them off."

Maralyn walked into the kitchen, looking tired; but already prepared for the day. Her hair pulled back, and her clothes changed into something casual for many stay-at-home hours of taking care of Sarah. "Oh, Justin. I'll clean up the mess. You need to hurry to get to work."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby eustacegirl » Aug 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Peter took a glance at the police car, then back at the bullies. "Okay, Maybe you should tell me how." Making a face Peter added, "Each time I acted first, things didn't turn out so well."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sighing, Justin tried picking out the cheerios from his thick hair and headed for work. Good thing the preacher was laid back and not one of those stiff-necked legalistic prudes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sarah pointed at her sippy cup. "Gimmie!" Kicking, she started screaming, "GIMMIE!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Micah looked towards a group of bullies picking on some younger kids. "Jerks." THen, he noticed the dynamic duo had their eyes on the bullies. "I say if Peter calls the shots, those kids are doomed." He gave Kahlyn a concerned glance.
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Previous