This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Postby Shastafan » May 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Deep within the Absorb Orb, Fall woke up. The first thing that he felt was the pain in his face, something more unbearable than he had ever dreamed of. "I need... Water..." he gasped in agony. When creating the Absorb Orb, he had made sure to put water that didn't have healing abilities but had pain reducing skills in it. He opened one eye, the only one that didn't seem to have been burned, and spotted the pool a few yards away from him. "Water..." he called with a strained voice, and tried to pull his weak and tired body towards the source.

After 10 minutes, he finally reached his destination. He collasped besides the pool and splashed water onto his face. Ahhh.... Fall thought as the hurting pain on his face ebbed away. That's when he noticed his reflection, and he nearing felt like fainting again. Scorched and deformed, the whole right side of his face was no longer smooth and rugged. On his left side, only his cheek, eye, and forehead weren't burned. In fear, he opened his right eye, and gapped at the pure red eye with no obvious pupil or iris that was very frightening. "How could Cyko have done this?" he moaned as he caressed his once flawless face.

Cyko... The name had a new meaning for Fall. He had always disliked the ANTI leader, but now pure hatred swelled inside his chest. Silently, he ripped off a piece of his uniform and delicately tied it over his eye in hopes that no one would ever see it. He peered up at the glassy walls above him, and thought through what he would do. Not caring if anyone on the outside of the orb would hear him, he hissed under his breath in utter disgust "Beware, Cyko, you'll pay for everything you've done to me, you will..."

"Will someone please explain to me what's going on?" Spring muttered grouchily and fearfully. She wasn't sure at all what was happening, but she could tell it was time to jump the plane. Without looking back, she grabbed a leafy parachute she had created and leaped out of the hellicopter. All of a sudden, she remembered something. Summer! she thought in dread. I forgot to grab Summer's body! It's going to be destroyed!

She barely held back a sob. If she hadn't been such a platypus, maybe she could've done something to save Summer, or a least Summer's body. I'm sorry I couldn't save you, but maybe I could save your new friends when needed for you? Her only hope now was to do something she had never imagined doing: "Excuse me, someone?" she yelled while she floated down. "I am... was Summer's friend, and although I can't see with one eye, could I possibly take her for her? In other words, may I join your team, even if I still don't get why you're trying to stop these hairy monster costume weirdos?"
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Melian_Maia » May 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Lia jumped right after Spring. She had no idea who the new girl was, but she bore a faint resemblance to Summer. She must be the sister. Spring... thought Lia as she hit the water.

It was cold. And wet. And rather salty, but that was to be expected from an ocean. The coldness made her gasp, resulting in a lungful of salt water. She came to the surface spluttering and coughing. The first thing Lia did was unhook her parachute. It was being caught in the waves and dragging her around. Not a good thing.

She looked around for her Squirrels. Poor dears. They had had a normal (if being a talking squirrel had any normalcy) life until the ANTI agents had brought the MUPPETZ to their calm little treetop villages. Chatter was blowing up an inflatable raft, Cherry was perched on Echo's head, wringing out her tail, and several other squirrels were inspecting Spring.

Lia called out to the Agents. "Get on the raft quickly... You never know what might be lurking below the surface of the water..."
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby georgiefan1 » May 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Whit's eyes bagan to droop and she was a few minutes from a peaceful sleep just to have them widely opened again after hearing the chaos going on around her. Her adrenaline kicks in and shes up on her feet in a second following the rest of her ANTI agents to grab parachutes and exit the helicopter. She pulled her parachute a bit to late and lands in the water with a slightly uncomfortable "plop". She follows the agents over to the life raft with swimming speed she didn't remember she had. She overhears Lia wondering what could be in the water and What just hopes whatever little luck she may have hasn't run out.
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Silver the Wanderer » May 03, 2011 7:19 pm

When Echo hit the water, it felt as if she had been thrown against a brick wall. Coldness engulfed her, and she came up sputtering and gasping for breath. She unhooked her parachute and watched as it drifted down beneath her feet and vanished into the murky water below.

She was floating in the middle of a lake, which was surrounded by the marshlands she had seen from the air. All around her, the ANTI agents' familiar faces were appearing, bobbing in the water. Spotting the raft, Echo swarm for it, Cherry clinging to her head. As she hauled herself onboard, her eyes followed the Ellecopter's dramatically descending flight path. Its rotating blades disappeared behind a clump of skeletal-looking trees. A moment later, a fireball erupted, accompanied by the distant sound of an exploding fuel tank.

Unable to watch any longer, she turned away and held out a hand to help the other agents into the raft. I'm sorry, Summer.
Av and Sig by Aravis Autarkeia

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » May 03, 2011 7:35 pm

"This lake sure is cold! Where's the icebergs?" Spring gasped as she landed into the freezing water. Hearing the plane crash behind made her nearly jump. She turned around long enough to watch the flames shoot up from the plane and slowly lose height. "You did say you didn't care where your body was buried, Summer..." She softly admitted, but it didn't heal the guilt she felt for not grabbing it.

"WowIdidn'tknowahumancouldn'tsmellso...flowery!" Spring realized she was being talked to, and turned to stare in total shock at the squirrels. These rodents can talk? she thought with wonder. This is just strange!

"Yes, in fact, I love creating perfume that smells like flowers!" She simply admitted. Before she could say anymore, she saw something dark moving in the water. Scrambling into the raft, she wimpered, "Uh, guys? What's in the water?
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Melian_Maia » May 04, 2011 3:14 pm

"I don't know," said Lia in reply to Spring's question. A dark object swam under the raft. Lia grabbed one of the paddles and handed the other to Echo. "It might be.." she shook her head. "Couldn't be her, could it?" she murmured to herself. Then she spoke to the Agents. "It might be... Jaws."
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Djaq » May 08, 2011 1:51 pm

A dark fin cuts through the water by the raft before submerging into the murky water again and continuing to circle the raft.
When things fall apart, be glue.

Team Hoodie!!
Djaq
Moderator Emeritus
Djaq Of All Trades

Postby Shastafan » May 08, 2011 2:01 pm

"Ahhhh! It IS Jaws!" Spring wailed at clutched onto the side of the raft. She had never been one for swimming, but she hadn't expected this! She fearfully glanced at the one who had first mentioned Jaws, and whirled around, trying not to hypervenilate.

She considered opening her backpack to find something to fight back with, but she couldn't reach the zipper. Is this the end? She thought nervously. Will I never make it up to Summer? Will I ever find Lall again? And will I be able to help these agents?
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Silver the Wanderer » May 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Echo drew back from the edge of the raft, her eyes locked on the ripples circling them. She wasn't entirely sure what this Jaws thing was, but from the reactions of the agents, she knew it wasn't a friend.

Her hand closed around her Hypnowatch, but something told her that this creature wouldn't be so easily hypnotized as the MUPPETZ. For the first time in her life, she wished she had something else to fight wish - a more direct weapon.

She looked at the paddle in her other hand, the one Lia had handed to her. Oh. That works. Gripping it with both hands, she held it just above water level, ready to strike should the creature turn aggressive.

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Melian_Maia » May 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Lia patted Spring's back. It would all be alright. She hoped.

Jaws circled under the raft. She was getting closer. This was not good. Not good at all. If only we had Boe's SPELR. And it actually fired Silly Putty, thought Lia...
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Djaq » May 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Jaws wondered what this thing was above him as he continued to circle it. He swam closer, then darted back down far below the surface of the water. Finally deciding that he should find out once and for all what this thing was before he lost his nerve, he quickly turned and shot towards the surface. Bursting out of the water, he saw that there were several somethings in the other thing. Interested, he swam close and gave them his best smile...not knowing that his smile was actually quite menacing.

Team Hoodie!!
Djaq
Moderator Emeritus
Djaq Of All Trades

Postby Shastafan » May 11, 2011 8:09 pm

"Er, why is it smiling at us like that?" Spring whispered dully. She had lost her fear and now just felt slightly confused and a little tense. When she got like this, her mother called it "underacting." It was when she all of a sudden felt very little or no emotions.

So, she only stared blankly at the shark, and wondered if she should do something. Without thinking of the danger she was putting herself and everyone else in, she simply said, "Um, hi, fellow? This is ANTI, and who are you, if you talk?"
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby georgiefan1 » May 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Whit sits as much in the center of the raft as possible, kind of wanting to move behind Echo, who had the paddle.
She feels water splashed on the side of face only to see the gaint face of a shark staring at her. She releases a squeal but tries to muffle it incase it made the shark more angry.
She sees Spring calmly talking to the shark and it doens't seem to be attacking in ferocious rage. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all....
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Melian_Maia » May 12, 2011 1:07 pm

When Jaws popped up, flashing his pearly whites, Lia screamed. And screamed. And screamed. When she finally ran out of air to scream with, she fell over. The raft rocked dangerously as she flailed about in the bottom of it. "Aaaaaah!" she squealed. After several minutes of this, Lia sat up in the raft. Jaws was still there.

"Weird," she said. "Normally they get scared of loud noises." She saw Dr. Weirdsworth, still sleeping off the effects of the pink sleep gas. She threw herself across the boat, yanked Spring (who was talking to the shark) away from the edge of the boat, then turned to attend to Weirdsworth. He was needed.

She poked him. "Wake up." Nothing. She slapped him. Still nothing. She pounded on him with her fists. Finally he moved. "Yo, Dr. Weirdsworth. Little problem here. We need the Spork."
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Silver the Wanderer » May 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Echo was quite alarmed when she caught a glimpse of just how big those teeth were. She suddenly felt rather silly to be brandishing a wooden paddle.

When Lia screamed, Cherry the squirrel joined in (although his squirrley-scream was about two octaves higher than Lia's), then promptly tumbled off of Echo's shoulder in a dead faint.

"You're no help," Echo muttered tensely, just as Spring began speaking to the shark as if it could understand her. Echo nudged her with her foot and hissed, "Erm, are you sure that's the best idea? You might provoke it."

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Djaq » May 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Jaws watched as each one in the raft reacted differently to his approach. If sharks had eyebrows, he would have had one raised in surprise. The screaming hurt his hearing, but he stayed where he was. Someone spoke to him and he swam closer to hear better.
"What was that?" he asked, "Sorry, but I couldn't hear you over the, uh, screaming..."
When the question was repeated, asking him who he was, he smiled broadly and announced that his name was Jaws and he was VERY glad to see visitors around here. "It isn't exactly a big tourist attraction..." he explained sadly.
He abruptly disappeared beneath the surface of the water and left the agents in the raft completely puzzled. Not half a minute later, he burst through the water again and flopped (if a shark can flop...) into the raft.
"That's better," he said. Making himself comfortable, he seemed ready for a long conversation.

Team Hoodie!!
Djaq
Moderator Emeritus
Djaq Of All Trades

PreviousNext