This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Postby Weirdo » Jan 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Weillyn watched Cyko smash the cricket, mixed feelings of amusement and surprise battling.
"Shall we be moving on?" he then asked, and amusement won over as Weillyn fought a laugh. Until she remembered the whole situation.

"We had better," she answered. "Unless you want to become furry goo too. I have to say, that's not on my list of things to do, so come on." She continued down the vent, wondering why in the world she had signed up for this. Then remembering. Things were so boring at home, and she'd wished for excitement. She had definitely gotten it, and she had to say, (despite the wondering) she was perfectly fine with it. As long as she could shoot a muffin or muppetz soon. Her trigger finger was about to kill her.

She checked her gun again, eye twitching as she realized she still had not broken that dratted habit.
Member of the Switchfoot Club! :D
NW siblings: wild rose, DeDe, The Jedi Clone, Melian Maia, Gathmandais, TheDwarfMan, and csjesi.
I'm a Northie! :D
Member of Loki's Army
Aegrenil, fifth Time Guardian.
Weirdo
NarniaWeb Nut

Location: Catching Sherlock Holmes with a lasso as he falls, of course!

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jan 26, 2012 3:13 am

Cy chortled. "Actually, there have been multiple people I've been close friends with who went to great lengths to find what digestion inside a Muppetz consists of. None, obviously, survived to tell the tale. Except for maybe one of them. But he isn't exactly himself anymore." A sigh came over his face and his expression grew grim. "The good news is, he gathered invaluable information in his memories that has helped in the creation of a chewing gum that can asplode inside Muppetz. At the time both we at A.N.T.I. and the Muppetz were at an armistice. So it was hard for this man- I cannot seem to recall his name- to find a willing Muppetz to eat him. He had to bribe the brute to eat him."

Cy continued down the airvent. "I completely forget how far we've gone. They always say, 'An agent never forgets!'... that was probably first said by an agent who forgot to forget."

He looked back, then shrugged. "Now's as good a place as any." He kicked against the airvent, breaking a hole through the poorly constructed metal. He jumped down into the room below. "AH! My sense of direction is vindicated correctly corrected. Hello, Doctor Weirdsworth." Cy smiled brightly as he saw Joe tied down to a testing chair. His smile disappeared when he looked past him to see at least fifteen Muppetz and Muffins lined up at the doorway, pointing to Cy and Weillyn with multiple types of machine guns and weaponry.

"You know, Weillyn," Cy said calmly, resuming his smile, "I think we could have approached this situation in a perhaps more satisfactory manner. Don't you?"
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Weirdo » Jan 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Weillyn flinched in surprise as Cyko suddenly kicked through the metal of the air vent and jumped down. She checked her gun again, and face-palmed. Then groaned, realizing- the hard way- that she'd forgotten to put down the gun first. Then face-palmed again. (After making sure she'd put the gun down.)
Putting her finger back on the trigger, she jumped down after Cyko in time for a:

"You know, Weillyn, I think we could have approached this situation in a perhaps more satisfactory manner. Don't you?"

Weillyn would normally have rolled her eyes, but the combination of seeing her cousin in a test chair, and having a bunch of Muffins and Muppetz in front of her without her being able to shoot was making things uncomfortable. ......Like...really uncomfortable, she realized, as it hit her that she had to go to the bathroom. So she settled for the only thing she could do.
She glared.
NW siblings: wild rose, DeDe, The Jedi Clone, Melian Maia, Gathmandais, TheDwarfMan, and csjesi.
Member of Loki's Army
Weirdo
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby narnianerd » Jan 26, 2012 9:53 pm

"I thought I told you not to come, Weillyn" Joe said, weakly he knew that under Cyko's leadership, the two of them would fall right into the trap and then a grim thought popped into his head just like I did. Suddenly his mind began to turn, he was formulating a plan, and when he was planning, everything went into slow motion.

First: Bite cheek. Crush Micro Walkie Talkie. This will create a high pitched sequel in Weillyn's ear. Which in turn will disorient her, and mess up her sense of direction, causing her to fall. This will make the guard next too me turn, and place the bayonet of his gun within my grasp.

Next: Grab bayonet. Ignore Pain. Use it to cut my hands free. Get out of my bonds. Hold onto Combat Rifle, yank it from the muffin. Take out the guards, capture the scientist and get the heck out of here. "Go." he whispered, and smashed down on his cheek, crushing the Walkie Talkie. Across the room he heard a sound akin to a good dog whistle.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jan 26, 2012 11:50 pm

CyKo heard the whistle as it pierced his eardrums. "IT'S ANOTHER DANGBLASTED CRICKET!" Cy had been directly next to Weillyn, and the noise had affected him as well. He fell over, throwing his arms to and fro in the meantime, crashing into the seat Joe was tied to, sending his chair falling to the side, much like a shopping cart flips when a person stands on the side.

"Sorry buddy." Cy said quietly, with a quick smile. Cy looked up. The Muppetz were staring at him like he was certifiably insane. Getting the message, Cy woddled over to them and said, "Do you know the first fifteen digits of pi? The answer is of grand importance to me. Do you have a calculator? That would quicken things up. Actually, I'll just look it up later."

CyKo ducked, hoping that Weillyn relieve herself of her trigger fingers.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Weirdo » Jan 27, 2012 7:41 am

Weillyn clapped a hand to her ear as a nail-on-chalkboard screech erupted in it.
"IT'S ANOTHER DANGBLASTED CRICKET!" Cyko yelled, stumbling.
Weillyn stumbled also, and caught herself just as Joe hit the floor. She shook her head to clear it as Cyko asked the Muppetz something. She then looked down at Joe, and saw that his nose was bleeding from smacking into the floor. Blood. From her cousin. Weillyn saw red for a moment, before a strange calm took over. Her eyes turned black as she hissed through her teeth, glaring down each Muffin and Muppetz.
Then she acted. In a flurry of movement, she tore her throwing axe off of her belt, hitting one Muppetz succesfully in the skull, then turning to the second, she hit it with one of her throwing knives. The others were down in a flash as Weillyn's trigger finger took over, firing multiple times into each Muppetz and Muffin, killing them before the previous one hit the floor. She glared down the Muppetz and Muffins as she shot them, careless as to where Cyko was. Weillyn's eye twitched as she finished firing at the fallen Muppetz and Muffins, and turned to Joe who was smashed uncomfortably on the floor by his chair, her eyes fading back to a green. She gathered her throwing weapons, wiped them off, and cut Joe loose.
Then, from the combination of lack of sleep and her recent temper tantrum, Weillyn blacked out, not even noticing if she hit the floor.
Member of Loki's Army
Weirdo
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby narnianerd » Jan 27, 2012 11:45 am

His entire plan had been interrupted when Cyko crashed into him. Joe saw cealing, wall, wall, floor and then he saw blood. For an instant he heard the muffins and MUPPETZ's screams of pain and suffering, mixed in with the sounds of crunching a gunshots "Weillyn" he said to himself with a grim smile. Next thing he knew, Weillyn was cutting him loose.

Pretty soon he had the chair off of him, Joe stood up to see Weillyn collapse "Golly gosh darnit" then he spun around, realizing that the Scientist would be hightailing it towards the nearest alarm. Joe grabbed Weillyn's M4 and Throwing Axe, then chased off after the white coat "Get her out of here, my Hover Hummer is sitting just outside the north side of the base! I'll meet you there!" he yelled to Cyko on his way out.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jan 29, 2012 3:41 pm

As Cy ducked, he heard a distinct silence followed by a whiz in the air and a muppet collapsing. "Bullseye :D" Cy said cheerfully, giggling as Weillyn's trigger finger overcame her emotions and actions. As the dust settled, he saw Weillyn collapse to the floor. "Oh bother." He poked her to see if she was alive. Then realized he should probably help her up. He got distracted as he saw Joe run out of the room and after a white coated dude. He looked down to see that he accidentally dropped Weillyn, whose head landed on the floor with a thump. "Very glad Joe wasn't here to see it, and Weillyn wasn't awake to feel it. Fate has been kind this morn."

Joe then yelled for Cy and Weillyn to head to the north of the base. After he had left, Cy whispered, "I suppose it would help loads if I knew which way 'north' was. Hm. Eeny (points backwards) Meeny (points to the front) Miney (points to his left) Mo (points to his right)!"

Cy had scientifically proven which way was north.

He grabbed Weillyn and placed her over his shoulder. The abrupt weight thrust upon him threw him to the ground, both himself and Weillyn landing with a crash. He shook it off and tried to lift her up again, but his recent excursions as a mutant muffin had left him weakened. Well, that's what he told himself. But deep in his gut he had a feeling he should work on his upper body strength.

Grabbing Weillyn's wrists, he pulled her down the corridors and out into the open. Somehow or other, no alarms were triggered. When in the open, he saw a Mutant Muffin staring at him. Cy jumped upwards (Weillyn again thumped to the ground, upon which Cy winced) and saluted. "Muffin Number... erm... Number 667 reporting! I have apprehended this intruder sir! I was ordered to bring her to the north side of the base sir!"

The muffin stared skeptically, then laughed and said, "Good job Muffin 667. If you go down the courtyard there, there's a bench where you can wait for the bus to stop and pick you both up. Good luck and happy apprehending, Muffin 667!" "Thank you muchly, Sir!" They both saluted to one another, and Cy pulled Weillyn onward. Maybe I should find a helmet for her to prevent further head trama...

When he was about thirty feet away from the bench, three Muppetz approached and blocked his way. One of them extended an arm holding a pistol. Cy gasped sarcastically. "Your shoelace is untied :O" Cy exclaimed as the Muppet looked down to examine his foot (with which he was wearing no shoes).

In the split second of time between Cy tricking the Muppet and it looking downward, CyKo had doubled back and jumped down to Weillyn. He pulled a pistol out of her holster and aimed it at the Muppetz. One, two, three. Three Muppetz fell down, stuffing from inside them blowing in the wind. The bus pulled up to the bench, and Cy very quickly dragged Weillyn before anyone could realize what was up. The bus's doors opened, and to Cy's relief, there was nobody inside but a driver- a green muppet.

"Hello," Cy simply said, before taking the shot and commandeering the vehicle.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby narnianerd » Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am

"Where exactly do you plan on running now, eh Doc?" It was a legitimate question, for Joe had chased the white coated man into a dead end, where he trapped him, like a wild animal. The mad scientist just smiled "That is some nice makeup, there Joey" he pointed at the blood running from Joe's nose.

"I'm only human"

The scientist now laughed hysterically, "Well then, have I got a surprise for you!" suddenly a large spike drove through the back of his coat, it curled around above his head and needle like appendage broke through the surface on the now jointed appendage.

But those weren't the only changes to the Doctor's body, eight long spindly legs broke through the side of his squeaky clean lab jacket and eight large luminous eyes broke the skin on his forehead and cheeks, completely destroying his skin, which by the way growing short brown bristled hairs all over it, until you could no longer see through them too his pale body.

"You see Dr. Joe Weirdsworth the III, I in fact am not human"

"I see that you have been working on altering DNA as well as your Mental Reconstruction" Joe lifted his M4, readying it to fire "To bad you can die just as easily"

Bang. Bang. Bang.

Three shots, well aimed at the scientist's chest, blood poured out. "Didn't you know, a spiders heart is in a totally different spot than your human heart?" Joe fired again, his plan was to pepper the former scientist until he found its heart.

Click.

Laughter. The spider/human hybrid was laughing his head off. "Out of ammo there Joey? Here's the deal. I'll give you three seconds... 1... 2...". Needless to say, Joe was sprinting down the hall way faster than an... Well, faster than a Jackalope could run, that's for sure.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby TheDwarfMan » Feb 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Agent Blade walked out of his room with a backpack slung over his shoulder; his leather jacket and jeans nicely complimented his jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. He shut the door behind him, hoping nobody would notice that he was out of uniform as he hurried to the bus stop.
As he walked, the memory of how M.U.P.P.E.T.Z lost his commitment came back.
His thoughts turned crazily inside his head while he walked to the office of his commander. He raised his hand to knock on the door, when he heard his name. His hand froze in midair and he moved closer so he could hear. “What if he finds out that we killed his father and not a wild animal, like he thinks?” A maelstrom of thoughts went flying through his head as he returned to his room.
He tried to push the memory out of his mind as he walked outside. He passed a bench as a high ranking muffin walked past; he saluted, but the muffin did not return his salute, instead she started grumbling about a ’stoopid hooman’ He stopped. “What was that about a human?”
~TDM/Orik

NW Siblings: Jillpole1, Weirdo, Lucy_of_Narnia, EtJ, and Lindir.
TheDwarfMan
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Feb 01, 2012 3:30 pm

No me like stoopid hoomans. Dey deeserve deaf; DEAF I SAY! But no, no but duh... duh... need keel stoopid hooman. Will do. Last thing, or sooner. Thought the Lady Muffin. She had just proposed to CyKo, who had refused and ran away; now she was confronted by another human. "YOU STOOPID HOOMAN!" she yelled. The human replied with, "What was that about a human?" Her blood was boiling with anger. She grabbed the man by the cuffs of his coat and pulled him upward. She stared at him for a moment, then made a 8-} face. "Must... keel... hooman..." She said, as she walked into the courtyard's main street. She turned around, hearing action in the distance. Bullets; yes, bullets. Her eyes widened as she saw a bus run straight into her, honking as it happened. The man she held was thrown to the side.

*meanwhile*

CyKo placed Weillyn on one of the bus seats and had strapped her in nicely. She was starting to come-to, but he couldn't be too careful. She was still whoozy, after all. He found himself staring at her, deeply and attentively, noticing the resemblance between her and Weirdsworth. He turned back around and saw her, the muffin who had proposed to him, standing in the road. While his first reaction was akin to :ymsmug: the next moment he found himself honking the horn like there was no tomorrow. Alas, she did not move out of the way in time; instead she exploded with batter flying everywhere. On the windshield of the bus were pieces of the mutant muffin splattered to and fro; in the middle of the windshield was the cashier Muppetz. He looked confused, as if he had been brought back from the dead in a new dimension. CyKo turned on the windshield wipers, and saw the muppetz fly to the side of the car and get pulled underneath. A quick bump, and Cy cringed.

He stopped the bus and jumped out. Underneath the bus he could see the Muppetz had been flattened like a roadkill'd bunny. Not a pleasant sight, to say the least. He subconsciously fist pumped, and said "Five points to CyKo!" Then realized that he was being heartless again. Bother.

He tried to avoid the pieces of muffin lying around the road. In a large pile of the stuff he saw what looked to be a fellow human. He ran over to it (running faster as he saw they were being pursued by Muppetz M.O.T.O.R.C.Y.C.L.E.S. (Moving Obstinately Towards Other Really Cool Yuletide Carolers Like ElviS). He grabbed the man and dragged him to the bus, trying not to mess up his seemingly angelic hair. He had a bruise on his head, probably from the collision. He placed him in a seat of the bus as well; by this time he was already starting to come around as well. He put on his seatbelt (so we can be safe!) and began driving off again, the sound of multiple motors following close behind.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby TheDwarfMan » Feb 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Agent Blade woke up with a groan.
"Where am I?" he questioned no one in particular. Upon looking around, he found that he was on a bus. He unbuckled his seat belt and, pulling a hand gun from his backpack, moved to the driver of the bus. He aimed and pulled the trigger right as the bus lurched; he then lost his balance and the bullet went into the windshield.
"Oh croutons!" he yelped, as he attempted to stand up.
~TDM/Orik

NW Siblings: Jillpole1, Weirdo, Lucy_of_Narnia, EtJ, and Lindir.
TheDwarfMan
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Weirdo » Feb 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Weillyn was immediately aware of the fact that her head hurt. Like crazy.
Then the fact that her brain felt empty, completely and literally empty. She wracked her brain, trying to remember something, anything, and still came up blank. Panicked, she forced open her eyes and looked around. The sounds of a fight issued from the front of the bus she was in, and she immediately acted, leaping to her feet- well, that is, until something pulled her back down into the seat. Weillyn glared down at her buckled seatbelt, and angrily hit the button. Then leapt to her feet. Ducking behind the seats, she made her way to the front.

A man was fighting with the driver of the bus; a cyclops. Neither seemed to be getting the upper hand. Weillyn reached that last seat, and (finally making up her mind) dove for the human. With one blow to the temple, she knocked him unconscious, and, grabbing the gun from the human, turned to the cyclops, hitting him in the face and pulling the gun level with his eye.
Member of Loki's Army
Weirdo
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Feb 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Cy was driving along, humming the tune of some epic song that he could not recall the name of. Ah-ha! I remember what the song is! Obviously I'm humming- but his thoughts were cut short at the sensation of something smacking against the back of his head.

The sensation was quick, thrusting Cy into a fantasy world.

This world was formed by the singing of a lion. It was singing to the tune of Party Rock Anthem, while simultaneously busting disco dance moves stomping his feet to the beat. Out of the ground sprouted a girl, whom the lion named Goldilocks. Goldilocks soon became bored with having a land of nothingness to herself, and gathered a petition to ask for new legislation requiring one male for every female. The lion accepted it in between his slice of pizza and belched on his Dr. Pepper, creating the first man. His name was to be Pinnochio. Both Pinnochio and Goldilocks lived happily together for many millennia, until purple people eaters from outer space invaded the earth.

Cy woke up screaming at the sight of the people eaters. He found himself suffocating inside an airbag from the bus. He pulled it away, realizing that his hearing had been impaired; it resumed only upon hearing the screaming yelp of a bus horn and the shuffling of feet from people behind. He cocked his head slightly and smiled. This was his first car accident, and Thank God it wasn't even on his car. :D

He put the bus in reverse, seeing that he had crashed into the brick wall surrounding the castle. As he hit the gas pedal and went backwards, he heard sirens and noticed dozens of muppetz were attempting to break into the bus with forks and spoons. Looking behind his back, he saw a girl- Weillyn, he thought- and an unknown man. He shrugged and pretty much thought he knew what he was doing or he wouldn't be doing it, so he headed towards somewhere. Somewhere. Where am I going again? he thought, groggily. With a sudden sense of anger he yelled out with wide, bloodshot eyes: "You dangblasted concussion, I forgot the name of that goshdang song!"
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Weirdo » Feb 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Weillyn quickly brought the gun level with the cyclops' eye....and then brought it down on his head, knocking him out. She reached down and grabbed the human's fallen bag, the gun by the cyclops, and walked to the door of the bus. Smashing the glass with the butt of the gun, she counted to three, and leaped.

She landed correctly unconsciously, wondering where she'd learned to do that. She slung the bag on her shoulder and looked up at the sun, calculating which way was north and checking the watch on her wrist. 3:48.

There was a huge CRASH! as the bus hit something, but Weillyn ignored it. She felt like she had to find someone, but didn't know who....so she went to the road the bus had been on and continued down it, back in the direction it had come from.
Member of Loki's Army
Weirdo
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Feb 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Cy poked the man with the black hair. "I am releasing you from your bonds. I feel I can trust you, now that I don't remember you doing anything wrong." He un-seat-belted the man and nodded. "You have gained my trust. I really don't have the time to untrust you, so you're just going to have to trust me so I can trust you. Mindboggling? Maybe. Practical? Obviously."

He turned on the bus, seeing Weillyn running down the road in the corner of his eye. She was running in the direction of the hover hummer, so it was only convenient that Cy would ask her if she needed a lift. He drove up to the side of the road where Weillyn was running. "Hitchhikers welcome!" He yelled with a :D smile.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

PreviousNext