This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Postby Melian_Maia » May 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Lia screamed again when Jaws spoke. And then again when he flopped onto the raft. When he grinned, she passed out. The last thing she remembered was thinking, I never considered the option of dying by shark when I signed up for ANTI...
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby georgiefan1 » May 17, 2011 3:38 pm

"Lia!" Whit cried as she went over to help the passed out Lia. She did her best going around the giant shark right in the middle of the boat.
I really hope he doesn't crack this thing she thinks. Upset she turns to the shark thing and says
"Umm.... arn't you going to die without water?"
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Silver the Wanderer » May 17, 2011 6:08 pm

On a normal occasion, Echo would have been surprised to see a talking shark flop casually into a life raft and look as if he was ready for afternoon tea.

Today, however, she was like, Well, I got abducted by a clan of talking, caffeinated squirrels, saw Fall get sucked up by an orb, and parachuted out of the Ellecopter, and my squirrel minion just fainted. Oh, and Spring was Winter's sister. Why not?

Picking Cherry up off the ground so he wouldn't get squashed, Echo lowered her paddle the slightest bit. She wasn't exactly sure what one should say to a talking shark, but at the same time, it would be rude not to respond - and she didn't fancy being rude to something that would eat her.

"So, um, mister shark, do you live here? I guess you're a freshwater shark, then. Unless this is a saltwater lake. Lovely place you've got here! Um, where is here, exactly?"
Av and Sig by Aravis Autarkeia

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Djaq » May 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Turning to one of the things that asked him a question, Jaws replied, "Die without water? Naaah," he continued enthusiastically, "I'm a land-dwelling shark some of the time."

"Yes, I am a freshwater shark." he said to the other, "I take it that you haven't met many like me. Despite being the land-dwelling, freshwater, tourist-loving shark that I am, I don't have many friends. My cousin comes to visit quite often, though! You'll have to meet him too!
"'Where is here?' you ask. Why, here is here, of course! Do you need any more clarification? Must you know everything right away?"
Jaws probably could have given the agents his entire family history and recited War and Peace before stopping for a breath, but he remembered his manners...
"What do you say we go for a swim?" And, without another word, he plunged back into the water.
When things fall apart, be glue.

Team Hoodie!!
Djaq
Moderator Emeritus
Djaq Of All Trades

Postby Melian_Maia » May 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Lia sat up. She was not very happy to regain consciousness. Especially since the shark was still here. "Tourist... loving?" She asked the air above where Jaws had been. She tried not to look scared. "Good thing we aren't tourists."

Lia looked at the other agents. "Shall we take a vote? All in favor of following Jaws raise their hand."
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » May 23, 2011 5:13 pm

"Sure!" Spring raised her hand, not caring if she looked insane. She liked the shark, and thought that he would make a good guide. It was either stay in the middle of water doing nothing, or stay in the water doing something. She really prefered the second choice.

She turned around and whispered to the group "I know this seems 'odd,' having a shark with sharp teeth guiding us, but didn't someone jump off the hellicopter? That guy might've landed here, and even if he didn't, you never know what we might discover here."

The faces the agents made when she mentioned the jumper guy made it obvious to think that this person had been important. However, she didn't bother digging more info out of them. "And guys, what if those worms come looking for us? We need to more now."
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » May 30, 2011 12:36 pm

CyKo had been in a cell for what seemed an eternity. Finally, a door to the cell opened, and a white, red eyed MUPPETZ entered. It had claws that must have been over three inches long... and fangs for teeth. The Muppetz half-closed the door, then approached CyKo with a slow but smooth walk. It was holding a needle, a long, dreadful needle. Of course, they had to go all out and make the needle supersize. :|

CyKo had never been one who enjoyed shots, not anything with needles. Mostly due to the fact that when he was a kid, he'd poke people with a needle then zoom out of the room before they could find out who did it; and later on, once the others had caught on to who had poked them, a small, rambunctious twelve year old by the name of Elmer Fudd (who, aside from his pudge, bore no resemblance to the cartoon character) left a needle upright on Cy's seat. Owch...

The Muppetz was now staring at CyKo directly in front of his face. CyKo's strength had been drained from the frequent dosages of sleeping drugs that the Muppetz injected into all of his food and drinks (overboard, much?), but he was already devising a plan of escape.

Three mutant muffins accompanied the Muppetz into the room. I think I could take them out, depending on the skillz that the white one has... His mind rushing from place to place, from option to option, from muffin to Muppetz, his plan really depended on what was outside of that door.

The White Muppetz whispered into Cy's ear something that he could not understand, then, in a still silent voice, "... through the door are two corridors. To the left is certain doom; a mutant muffin training facility. It is there that some of the worst prospects for you lie. To the right corridor is a triple edged fork leading to three more corridors, the one on your left would lead to the barracks. The one on the middle will lead to the particle mutation lab-- this after a long array of locked doors and passwords and the like. The one on the right is the one you're looking for, follow it at a running pace for ten minutes; keep an eye out for a black mass. This is a passageway that leads outside and into the courtyard. Here you will find many, many Muppetz.

There are three ways out- the front gate, which is nearly impossible to scale and needs a password to unlock; there is a secret way which I cannot tell you--- but I suppose I shall--- leading from Ellemo's quarters to the outside of the wall. But that's unimportant. The way you want in order to get out is to climb up the boxes of radiation- pure radiation held within a metal encasement. You can climb up them and scale the rest of the wall, and you will be immune to other Muppetz shooting at the boxes, for risk that they would trigger an atomic explosion.

Once out, you can run into the many craters that surround this place, jumping from crater from crater until you are out of sight."

Once the Muppetz was finished speaking, CyKo removed the needle (that he had taken from the muppetz shortly after he entered) from the muppetz's neck. Standing up, CyKo punched the Muppetz in the head, knocking him out, and quickly dashed out of the room, kicking the mutant muffins out of the way.

Cy ran down the corridor on the right. He ran into two mutant muffins there, they grabbed onto his leg and began gnawing on it. Trying to remain silent, he kicked his leg up against the side of the corridor, effectively smashing the muffin to death. It released its grip, and broke into bits and pieces. The other one had a much stronger grip. Its teeth implanted in Cy's leg, he sat down, brought his leg up to his face, and took a bite out of the muffin's head. It immediately let go with all but it's teeth, which CyKo removed it manually.

CyKo came to the fork in the corridors- careful to avoid getting disoriented and walking into the left one--- he ran into the middle corridor. perhaps I can find out something about these particle mutations he was talking about...

He came across a door. He opened it, revealing that it was merely a screen door (:P) covering a larger, vault-like door. The vault had four keys- the numbers 1, 2, and 3. He thought deep and hard... "if I were a Mutant Muffin Scientist, what would I make my password? O_o" ... *hits 1, then 2, then 3, and the door swings open* interesting. I think I'd make a pretty good mutant muffin, then. ;)

He saw in front of him hundreds of plans scribbled onto whiteboards. One stood out- the largest of the bunch. It had a drawing of a mutant muffin. CyKo approached it. The whiteboard read, "Mental reconstruction into a separate species". CyKo read it aloud- "Mental reconstruction could very well be the future of science- and the furthering of our cause- by reconstructing the brain from a standpoint of a human into that of a separate species, such as a horse or an ox, or even a parrot or an ant. This reconstruction works by the injecting of a mutated hemotoxin into the bloodstream---"

CyKo stopped, He looked at the back of his arm, a needle stood out, a drip of liquid rolled down his arm. His head spun around, his eyes remained fixed on the whiteboard- his body fell downward. He quickly passed into unconsciousness.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Melian_Maia » Jun 07, 2011 11:38 am

The water churned beneath the raft after Jaws dived down. Lia looked at the determined faces of the other agents. There would be no getting out of the cold swim in the dark lake. "Ooh," said Lia. "Would this be a good time to tell ya'll that my secret weakness is cold, dark water?" She considered a moment. "No, it wouldn't. So forget that I even said anything."

With that, she plunged down into the dark, cold lake.
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Jul 08, 2011 7:54 pm

(OOC: *pokes RP* We should probably get this going again. :P)

Echo stared at the place where the shark had disappeared, wondering where it was going. For one fleeting moment she imagined a freshwater-shark kingdom lying fathoms below...then shook the thought away, finding it too ludicrous to be true.

"You can't possibly be thinking of following him, can -"

Her words were cut off by splashes as, one by one, her comrades dropped into the water and disappeared.

Cherry climbed up to Echo's shoulder and peered down at the rippling water. "Arewegoingtofollowthem?"

"We probably should," Echo replied hesitantly, shaking her head. They're crazy! How are we going to breathe?

"Hang onto me," she told Cherry. Then, taking a deep breath, she leapt from the raft.

But even as her feet cut through the cold water, a thought raced through her mind as quick and clear as lightening: I have a bad feeling about this.
Av and Sig by Aravis Autarkeia

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Djaq » Jul 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Jaws was a shark with a very spontaneous personality (or sharkality?), and therefore he rarely thought before he carried out a plan that had entered his head. His main goal in life was to have fun. Anything that led to him having fun of any kind was something he loved. So naturally, he jumped (literally) at the opportunity to make new friends and...talk to people! He also believed that everyone else loved the same things he did. If he loved diving hundreds of feet below the surface of his lake, everyone else loved it too, right? Alas, he was a shark of a small brain.
Carrying on, after jumping from the raft back into the water and waiting for his new friends to follow, he swam toward the nearest one and said, "Come on. Grab onto my fin and I'll take you for a ride. :D"

Team Hoodie!!
Djaq
Moderator Emeritus
Djaq Of All Trades

Postby Melian_Maia » Jul 14, 2011 12:48 pm

When Jaws spoke underwater (and when she was able to hear it), Lia squealed a stream of bubbles and swam towards him hesitantly. She was still not very thrilled with the idea of going with a shark (even if he was just a white shark) to his underwater (and possibly scary) abode. She closed her eyes against the salt water and felt her lungs burn from lack of oxygen. Lia opened her eyes for one last glimpse of the blue water and then everything went black...
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jul 18, 2011 5:05 pm

"Muffin #4586, please step forward," ordered a red-frosted Mutant Muffin.

Muffin 4586 did so, walked forward, stopped, and saluted. The red-frosted Muffin nodded, then walked on, repeating the process of inspecting his troops. He stopped in front of CyKo, who was also in line. "What is this outrage?! Who is this?" yelled the muffin, quite angrily. A small, blue-covered muffin ran up to the red-frosted muffin, and quietly explained: "That is one of the experiments. #028, to be exact. The first successful transfer of human to muffin mentality. Treat him like a muffin and he won't know he's different."

The red-frosted muffin glared at CyKo (rather, what was left of him). Then, turning back to the blue-covered muffin, asked, "What am I supposed to do with him?" "For the experiment's testing, you must train him as you would a normal muffin. He will be pulled back into the lab later this afternoon. Until then, he is yours."

The blue muffin scurried away, leaving the red-frosted muffin standing with CyKo. CyKo (or rather, Mutant Muffin #028) stood with his tongue protruding from his agape mouth, his eyes off center. He was a pathetic sight to behold... But in his head, he was indeed a mutant muffin, displeased to the core of his sugary oat ingredients.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Melian_Maia » Aug 13, 2011 1:15 pm

When Lia regained consciousness, she was in an underwater cave. Somehow she was still breathing, despite the whole 'underwater' thing. However she did not consider this for very long. Jaws was sitting across the cave, smiling at her and the other agents.
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Djaq » Jan 10, 2012 7:23 pm

"Would you care for some tea?" Jaws asked hospitably once they were all in the cave. "I don't much care for it myself, but I've had some for years, just waiting to meet some humans that I could invite down for a cup. You aren't British by any chance, are you? :D That would be too good to be true! I've always wanted to invite British people in for tea! It would make me feel so complete! I've been practicing how to hold a teacup at just the right angle too! However, I find it hard with my fin..." he said, waving the feature in question. Abruptly changing the topic (as was his way), he suddenly asked, "So, tell me about yourselves. How did you come to be in these waters?"

Team Hoodie!!
Djaq
Moderator Emeritus
Djaq Of All Trades

Postby narnianerd » Jan 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Dr. Weirdsworth the III used his Jetpack to leap to the top of the highest tower on the MUPPETZ base. He timed it exactly right and he landed just as the watch tower changed Guard. He waved his hand to his companion, signaling that it was her turn.

He dropped the Jetpack onto the roof that he was standing on and pulled his FN SCAR off his back, the fully automatic battle rifle was upgraded with a grenade launcher and a decent scope.

Joe had removed his usual white lab coat and in process, revealed that underneath he was outfitted in black combat clothing. A belt of ammo was slung across his chest and around his waist was a belt, which was currently being weighed down by fifteen grenades, a combat knife and a Colt 1911.

He dropped to a kneeling position, the strong wind nearly blew his black baseball cap clear off, in order to counter this he turned it around backwards looks cooler like that, anyways Joe thought and he planned his and his cousin's next move.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Weirdo » Jan 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Weillyn Rachelle Weirdsworth Do followed Doctor Weirdsworth the III, using her own jetpack to leap to the top of the tower. She landed by him and pulled out her own gun, an M4.
She also dropped her jetpack onto the roof, and crouched down, looking to her cousin for instructions.
Member of the Switchfoot Club! :D
NW siblings: wild rose, DeDe, The Jedi Clone, Melian Maia, Gathmandais, TheDwarfMan, and csjesi.
I'm a Northie! :D
Member of Loki's Army
Aegrenil, fifth Time Guardian.
Weirdo
NarniaWeb Nut

Location: Catching Sherlock Holmes with a lasso as he falls, of course!

PreviousNext