This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Mar 06, 2011 2:16 am

Moving over to Lia, he picked her up and laid her on his inflate-a-bed (he always comes prepared! :P). He also found two sqooshed squirrels on the ground. They were both grumbling about their injuries, but boasting how they broke Lia's fall.

And yet, above all of this, all that CyKo could focus on were the squirrels who wouldn't release their glare upon him. They stood there, as if plotting amongst themselves, waiting for something. Something.

Being pulled away from his thoughts, he found a squirrel in his shirt which he promptly threw off of him.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Agent Clo Verrz

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 06, 2011 1:00 pm

The black high-heels on Clo's feet tapped to a non-existent beat as she made her way down the hallway. Suddenly, another noise joined in. It was similar to a chattering chorus.

She spun around and the chattering immediately stopped. However, her left eyebrow arched a bit as she looked upon 7 squirrels, each staring at her with large, black eyes. "Aw, how cute."
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Melian_Maia » Mar 06, 2011 4:17 pm

(((OOC: 12, if this doesn't work, just tell me and I'll edit. :p )

Lia did not realize that she was being moved onto Cyko's inflate-a-bed. After all, she was sleeping quite soundly. As she was falling asleep, the last thing she thought of was, Oh, those poor little squirrels... ( :p )

She was then sound asleep. Dreaming...

Lia was back at Primberly. She could remember very little about it, except for the fact that it was quite large and had a forest on the property. She was walking through the forest, when a large MUPPET came upon her rather quickly.

She had screamed and ran away, but it had caught her. It had tested her mind, probing it with it's brainwashing singing. "Aw, come on," it had said in it's annoyingly high pitched voice. "Don't tell me you're one of them." It had pushed her away then, starting off into the forest. Probably to search for others that could be brainwashed.

"One of what?" called Lia after it. It was a furry EVUL thing. It was rather odd to find one in Primberly. She hoped it would never come back.

"Well, well," said the Kooky Monster rather sinisterly. It (or rather, he) waved an furry paw in front of Lia's face. "You shall remember nothing about this. Never!"

As the Kooky Monster said the word 'never', Lia woke up. She sat up and looked around the forest. For a moment she was lost in the forest of Primberly again. Stuck with the evil Kooky Monster, having her memories taken away. Forgetting who she was for so long...

"We're in danger," Lia shouted as she noticed the frightened looks of the squirrels.
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Mar 07, 2011 8:11 pm

The squirrel riding on Echo's shoulder refused to stop talking.

"Myname'sCherry!" he squealed in a shrill, highly-caffeinated voice. "WHAT'SYOURS?!"

"Thorn," said Echo, afraid that if she refused to answer, the squirrel called Cherry would do something awful, like, emit the fabled Squirrel Death Screech. "Why do they call you Cherry?" she asked, craning her neck to get a better look at him. Beady black eyes, glossy fur, fat rolls, busy tail...his overall appearance was almost...cute.

Echo shuddered, expelling the thought from her mind. "And why are you wearing an aviator hat and goggles?"

"I'maflyingsquirrel!" said Cherry happily.

Echo raised an eyebrow. "You can fly?"

"Notyet,yousillycoffeebean. I'mstillintraining. Nowingsyet,see? DUH!"

Echo rolled her eyes. "Of course. I wonder why I didn't see it before."

If Cherry noticed her sarcasm, he showed no sign of it. "TheycallmeCherry," he continued, "becauseonebrightsunnymorning,mysquirrelairforcerecruitsandIwerejustgetting
readyforanotherfunfilleddayofglidingthroughthetrees-wehavethesethings,youknow,hangglidingthingsthatwegrabwithourpawsandhang
ontowhiletrainingforwhenwereallygettoflywithrealhonesttogoodnesswings. Butanyway,wewereflyingaroundandtryingnottogetourselveskilled-you'dbesurprisedathowmanydeathstheairforcetrainingsqurrielshave,there'sallsorts
ofwaystogetkilledlikefallingoutofthetreesandlandingonthegroundlikeSPLAT,orgetting
eattenbylargefurrymammalsthatwehavenonameforbecausethey'resoawful,orcoffee
overload,thathappenedjustlastweektopoorSpazzy,ohwell,Ineverreallylikedhim
anyway.Whatwerewetalkingaboutagain?Ohyeah,weweretrainingonourhangliderswhenallofasuddenwesawthistreefullof-MMMPH!"

His rant was cut short when Echo swatted at him and nearly knocked him off her shoulder. "Never mind!"

"...andthenIateallofthem."

Echo ignored him. She was too busy staring at the giant letters "LIA" on the ground, feeling slightly disturbed by the squirrels' apparent fondness of their new Queen. She opened her mouth to ask Cherry WHY, but thought better of it just in the nick of time.

When Lia woke up and said, "We're in danger," Echo simply stared at her, blinking. Oh boy, the negative effects of coffee... She glared at Cherry in annoyance when he cringed, digging his sharp little claws into her shoulder.

"Oh relax," she told the frightened squirrels, then turned to Lia with what she hoped was a look of honest sympathy. "Lia," she said softy, "You've had quite the day. We all have. Are you...are you sure you're well?"
Av and Sig by Aravis Autarkeia

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Mar 08, 2011 1:22 am

CyKo looked at Lia sharply. "What makes you say that? There isn't anything showing up on my radar."

CyKo showed his watch to Lia-- it had 3 needles, 2 were for the time, and the other swirled around constantly (it could be interpreted as both the seconds ticker or the radar itself), sweeping the area for signs of life. aside from inside the colony itself, nothing was approaching.

Lia looked tired. As an "order", CyKo had her sent to bed. Chunky replied that she would have the best bed in all the colony, stuffed with fluff that they found from a "silly old bear" that kept "ranting on about a Robin and honey".

"Lifeisaconstantbattlehere. We eat, or we be eaten. Wetriedtoeatthefunnybearbuthetastedfluffy, so we made a bedoutofhisinnards."

Slightly disturbed, CyKo walked along with Chunky, who continued to reveal the colony's secrets and history.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Melian_Maia » Mar 08, 2011 11:01 am

Lia just stared at the other agents. "I, uh, think I was still dreaming." She was still very tired, but did not want to go to bed. But when Cyko gave an order it was best that it was obeyed. Otherwise he'd go all Cyclopsy on you and glare with his one eye. ( :p )

So Lia, being pulled along by Chunky to the "softestbedinthewholeforest", went to bed.
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Jillhope » Mar 08, 2011 11:11 am

The sprite gurl was extremely confused... because she'd been keeping in all of her words (which made it harder to concentrate on what was going on) she had used all her energy on keeping every word that came to her mind from coming out of her mouth... well it couldn't last forever and she very well knew it so... she gave up. "WELL!!!!! THAT WAS EXCITING!!!!! NOWSOMEONESHOULDTELLMEWHATJUSTHAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She was still holding the dress that she'd made for Lia "AND SOMEONE GIVE THIS TO MISS SQUIRREL QUEEN THERE TOO!" She snapped her scissors open and closed "ANYBODY ELSE WANT SOME ???????????" She looked around and saw that Echo person "HEY TOO LATE! WHAT DESIGN DO YOU WANT SWEETHEART???? I CAN MAKE ANYTHING YOU LIKE! (AS LONG AS IT COLOURFUL, AND ALSO THERE ARE NO REFUNDS!)"
Matthew 6:26 "Look at the birds of the air... ...your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"
Jillhope
NarniaWeb Nut

Location: A small planet somewhere near the location of Betelgeuse

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Mar 08, 2011 3:48 pm

After that rather revolting revelation about the bed, Echo had no desire or intention to listen to the squirrels tell her any more about this strange, strange city and the squirrels' even stranger ways. But just when she was trying to decide the best way to escape, she found herself shouted at by the little sprite whom she'd nearly forgotten about in the midst of all the craziness.

"A-A dress?" she stammered. "Colors?!" She tried to look excited about this, but inside, she was cringing. Echo never wore dresses - they were horribly cumbersome things and ill-suited for life on a ship. And Echo hadn't much liking for colors either...they reminded her of the MUPPETZ.

Does Thorn wear dresses? she wondered quickly. What sort of colors does a tree like?

"Green!" she blurted. "Yes, lots of green! Natural-looking, though, nothing fluorescent. And here, I'll just take that to Lia right away, you're welcome, no problem at all..."

And then, with the dress in hand, Echo commenced her fantastic getaway. Ignoring Cherry's annoyed grumblings, she went off in search of where they had taken Lia.

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » Mar 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Summer was more confused than anything else. Poor Lia had said "We're in danger," the sprite girl had made a dress for Thorn, and CyKo was signaling for the agents to follow the squirrels to "something bed," which she had barely made out of the squirrel's carzy chatter. She hoped Lia had only been seeing things, she felt deep within her that there was danger coming, and oddly enough, she had a feeling it had to do with more than MUPPETZ this time. But why?

"Hi, Hummie!" Below Summer stood a tiny, and yet adorable critter. But to her suprise, it wasn't a squirrel. Is was in fact a mouse.

"Um, hello, mouse. And by the way, that's not my name," she simply informed.

"I wasn't calling you that because that was your name! You smell like perfume (and tea, ick!), but you also have a faint, yet still noticable scent of MUPPETZ. You're a HumETZ, aren't-" Before he could say anything, she covered his mouth with her foot. Thorn was walking nearby, and no way could she find out!

"Yes, I am," she urgently whispered to the mouse, "But please don't tell anyone! I only found out about this some time ago, and they would detest me if the truth came out now! And how come a fine chap of a mouse like you is with squirrels?"

"Actually, I'm a lot like you. My father's a squirrel, but my mum was a mouse. That's why my name is Squose. Anyway, I overheard some squirrels chattering among themselves. Many of them dislike having Lia as their ruler! So, they've secretly put a coffee perfume in her bed, but it's actually POISON! Ifwedon'tdosomethingshe'lldieandthatwouldbeevil!" Squose paused. "Oh, sorry. I start talking like a coffee-indulged squirrel when I get panicky."

Summer was horrified. Lia, Queen of the Squirrels, could go into never-ending sleep if she didn't do something! "Come, we must tell Lia or CyKo or someone!" She put the mouse in her pocket, and ran as fast as she could to catch up with CyKo, Lia, and the others. One squirrel, Chunky, glared at her with rage, and it became obvious that he had helped in trying to poison Lia. "Guys," she wailed frantically, "Please don't take Lia there! It's a trap!!"
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Mar 09, 2011 8:51 pm

(.M.U.T.A.N.T.Z. Island)

"You want to know what is going on here?" said the Count, a little too casually.

"Yeah," snarled Agent Thorn, doing a pretty good imitation of a bulldog.

"Well—" insert affected, modestly pompous little laugh here, "—it is my life goal to count to infinity."

"No, no, not that," the dryad said. "Why are all these mutants here? What's with the mind control experiments?"

She raised her eyebrows expectantly at him.

Awkward silence.

"Look, you tell me what I want to know, and I'll give you a crash course in counting your blessings. Then you kill me, I die contented because my curiosity is satisfied, and the road is cleared for you, armed with the power of gratitude, triumph in your quest to count to infinity, and little children all over the world will call you a hero—everybody's happy."

If the Count had not been mad, he probably wouldn't have struck such a deal with such a dryad. But fortunately, he was.

"All right, all right, I'll talk," he groaned.

"Good," Agent Thorn said. "Because I would have gotten it out of you anyhow; we have our ways. Take a seat."

The dryad leaned up against the banister, and the Count flopped down on the first stair in a flurry of dramatic black cape, and propped his arm on his knees and leaned his thin chin on his thin hand. His eyes took on a faraway look.

"It was about ten years," he said slowly. "The Czar had just died. News of it had just come to the island, and Ellemo, the chancellor, came to here and ordered—er, suggested that I use my island as a training ground for some of the, er, more spirited mutants.

"He told me my research was vitally important," the Count yawned, "and that I was to report all of my findings back to him. And I have. And I have manipulated these circumstances into being quite helpful for my numeric aspirations. But naturally, a mutant infestation drives down the market value."

The dryad narrowed her eyes at the Count, who stared reflectively at a particularly evil-looking dust bunny.

"I highly doubt that's the entire story," the dryad said coldly. "Everything Ellemo does is multi-layered. When you think it's bad, you can bet there's an even more sinister plot running underneath. I read that in his supervillain profile back at headquarters."

Suddenly, the Count began to chuckle. A humorless chuckle that made the the dryad's blood—or sap, rather—run cold. He was staring up at a painting on the wall.

At first the painting looked like nothing. It was an abstract, something one of the mutants could have done in a fit of rage with half a dozen cans of spray paint.

And then the dryad knew. She had seen it before—in a dream of a dream. Or a dream of a dream of a dream. Like looking at an adventure from a bird's eye view.

"It's a map," she gasped, the words falling from her lips before she could stop them, before she could think.

The Count jumped up, his lackadaisical attitude vanishing.

"What?" He growled.

"Nothing," the dryad said, shrugging her shoulders and wanting to run.

"Very well," he said, his lips very white. "Rogi, see that she is taken to the dungeon and locked up in the maximum security cell. I will be down to talk to her later—" his eye twitched, "—and if she does not give me the right answers, the next person she will meet is an executioner."
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad

Postby PrinceCor004 » Mar 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Cheyenne had seen and heard everything, thanks to his convenient hiding spot. The double-agent waited until the dryad girl had been led away by the groveling henchman before stepping out of the shadows and casually made his way over to the Count.

"You do have a way with the ladies, Paleface." Cheyenne said sarcastically as he leaned up against the railing of the staircase, being sure to avoid the spikes.

The rogue was greeted with an icy glare from the Count before the MUPPETZ stood to his over-dramatic height in an equally over-dramatic flurry of his cape. All that was needed to complete the illusion was some lightening and organ music.... Too bad Corter wasn't present.

"You have done well, Rougely. You are dismissed..." The Count gave a languid wave of his hand as he began ascending the staircase... dramatically.

"I'm still waiting for my money and the engine." Cheyenne called after the dark figure. The Count stopped, seemed to ever so slightly slouch as if letting out a sigh, then gave a command to the henchman who had just returned from locking up the ANTI agent.

"Give this man $300 plus the fiber combustion engine.... the one in the 3rd shelf of the 3rd case on the 3rd level." With that, the Count ascended the staircase and vanished.

After waiting for an extra 10 minutes while Rogi collected his payment and tried arguing his price down, Cheyenne finally had what he was wanting and proceeded to leave the castle. On his way out, the rogue took one last look at the painting/map/paint splatter that had seemed to catch Thorn's attention.

Hmm, could come in handy later.... the man thought as he shifted the weight of the engine that was slung over his back and adjusted his fedora brim before exiting the castle.

(((OOC: Eli: Hope you don't mind me using the Count for this post! :p )))
Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)
PrinceCor004
Moderator Emeritus
Soundtrack Man of SO

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Mar 11, 2011 2:29 pm

CyKo heard the loud rantings of Summer. Bolting towards the bed, he stuck his hand out in front it. "They say there's poisoned coffee powder on it! Nobody enter the area!"

..as he was saying this, Chunky inched forward. "TheQueenLianeedshersleep. Iwillcheckifitispoisoned." Chunky looked back to his friends, and walked towards them. He hugged a female squirrel. "It'llbeokay,dear." The female squirrel burst a tear.

Chunky moved back to the bed. "You don't need to do this-" CyKo started, but Chunky raised his hand in protest, cutting him off. "IdothisformycountryandforQueenLia. Itishonorable."

Chunky tasted it.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Melian_Maia » Mar 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Lia watched as her poor friend Chunky leapt onto the bed. She was afraid that it would be poisoned and he would die. But, as he said, it was his duty and she could not interfere even though she was the Queen.

Chunky snuggled down into the bed. "Ooh. Ishcomfy!" He sniffed the air several times then blinked rapidly. "Ismellcoffee. Whereisthecoffee? Must... Have... Coffee..."

And then he promptly fell asleep. Lia shook him gently. "Chunky? Are you really asleep?" When that didn't work she poked him with a rather long stick. Who knew what kind of pests the chubby rodent might have. When even that didn't work, she grabbed a canteen of coffee from a rather startled squirrel's paws. She waved it right under Chunky's nose hoping he would come back from being asleep. He sleepily opened his eyes and looked at Lia, "Itwasthehonorablethingtodo, QueenLia." Then he fell asleep again, never to wake up.

"Well," said Lia to Summer. "You saved me!"
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Silver the Wanderer » Mar 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Echo was halfway back to the hollowed-out-tree-prison-place before she realized that Lia was, in fact, still with the rest of the group and hadn't really gone to bed yet.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she snarled irritably at Cherry, jogging back towards the place they had started at, the dress slung over her shoulder.

"IDIDTELLYOU!" said Cherry. "Youjustwereignoringmeeeeee."

Echo sighed. Luckily, the others weren't too hard to find. When she barged into the room, the smell of coffee assaulted her nose. Not that this was anything out of the ordinary in a squirrel city. But something about it was...off.

Then she caught sight of Chunky lying motionless in the bed and heard the sound of crying squirrels. Cherry shrieked and toppled off her shoulder in a dead faint.

Echo caught him. Her senses on high alert, she stared dumbstruck at the others. "What happened here?"

"Poisoned!" one of the squirrels cried. "Someonedoesn'twantLiatobeQueen!"

Echo's mind was whirling. "But why?" she murmured. "Everyone knows the squirrels aren't leaders - they're followers. That's why they wanted a Queen in the first place, so they'd have someone to lead them. They couldn't have come up with this on their own. Someone must have planted the idea, someone who doesn't want the squirrels taking orders from an ANTI Agent like Lia. Someone like..." She trailed off and looked around at the others, wondering if they suspected the same person she did.

Silver the Wanderer
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Shastafan » Mar 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Poor Chunky lay still on the bed, and Summer had never felt so close to tears for a squirrel in her entire life. How could someone do such a thing to anyone, even a queen? If Lia hadn't heeded her warnings and had went to bed... The though terrified Summer to the bone. She wanted to say something clever or comforting to the poor squirrels around her, but she felt speechless.

All of a sudden, her mind went whirling, and the scene in front of her changed to a strange, black and white office room. What's going on? Chunky died, and now I'm in a silent movie or something?

There before her were two silhouettes, one of a woman, and another of a tall guy. "Professor Jenson," The female asked, "Are you sure feeding these squirrels coffee will really help us get one step closer to finding where Crazy Hazel is hiding the ingredients?"

Summer was alarmed. Professor Jenson was well known to have helped create the MUPPETZ in the first place. There he was, shifting around, but then he declared, "We must find her and what we need to make better MUPPETZ monsters. It's sad enough that we were able to turn her into one before she ran away, and we still can't find her or her teammates. Those squirrels might come in handy one day to help us find all the answers we need..."

In the blink of an eye, Summer found herself back in the dreaded bedroom. No one seemed to have noticed anything different, and she figured she was the only one to have had the flashback. But one thing had been learned from that. Trying to get used to the bright colors around her, she weakly admitted "There's more to this than we're seeing. Someone must've gained the trust of some of the squirrels so this would happen. As far as we know, these critters could possibly be a part of a bigger scheme that they don't even have an idea about. We also might be a piece of something that's quite beastly. We need to figure out what this plan is, and stop it before it's too late!"
Shastafan
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby PrinceCor004 » Mar 11, 2011 10:03 pm

The things one does to try and get ahead in life... Cheyenne thought to himself as he balanced on the balcony railing outside of the Count's "counting" chamber. Fortunately it had become a dark and stormy night, so the rogue in black blended in with his surroundings.

After returning to Corter and having to reassure the old hermit multiple times that he was not going to kill him for letting Thorn out of his sight, Cheyenne had set to work repairing his hover plane. Shortly after beginning to instal the fiber combustion engine, Corter had started rambling on about how the Count has a mind control device to control the MUPPETZ. While at first this seemed to come out of left field, the rogue soon realized his old companion was telling him this because the crazy MUPPETZ were roaming around again.

It was at that point that Cheyenne had the idea to steal this mind control device and get back at the Count... and possibly the MUPPETZ as a whole. So, after some slight trouble, the rogue was know waiting for the right opportunity to snatch the device from the Count.

Fortunately, the Count had decided to call off his counting game thanks to the storm interfering with his view of the proceedings and had left the room a few seconds ago.... leaving the controller on the overlarge (and overGothic) desk. After waiting a few more minutes, Cheyenne stealthily made his way into the room and grabbed the controller.

Just as the rogue was about to climb over the balcony... the Count returned. "Almost forgot my remote. Now, where did I leave that, I wonder...." the pale man said aloud as he began looking around the room. Noticing that the balcony door was open, the Count walked over and shut/locked. If he had looked a little closer at the outside, he would have seen the top of Cheyenne's hat disappear over the other side of the railing.

Cheyenne quietly and quickly made his way around the castle and down to the prison chamber at the base. As was typical, a henchman was guarding the entrance.

"I'm here to see the newest prisoner. Your Master asked me to interrogate her. Seems she knows something he wants." Cheyenne told the guard. With a blank look and a stupid nod of it's head, the guard let Cheyenne enter without any questions. Sometimes having dumb henchmen was a good thing....

It didn't take long for Cheyenne to find the cell Thorn was in, especially since the ANTI agent was the only prisoner in the entire prison. "Well, you do know how to get around, don't you?" the rogue said with a smile as he leaned against the far wall in-front of Thorn's cell.
Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)
PrinceCor004
Moderator Emeritus
Soundtrack Man of SO

PreviousNext