This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Postby TheDwarfMan » Feb 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Agent Blade jerked awake when a finger jabbed into his head. He then heard a man say, "I am releasing you from your bonds. I feel I can trust you, now that I don't remember you doing anything wrong."
"I don't remember doing anything wrong either," he thought. The man spoke again.
"You have gained my trust. I really don't have the time to untrust you, so you're just going to have to trust me so I can trust you. Mindboggling? Maybe. Practical? Obviously. "
"Did that even make sense? Should I trust him?" He finally decided to trust this strange cyclops, since he also did not have time to untrust him.

Upon standing, he found his backpack gone.
"Leaping elephants!" He exclaimed. Looking out a window he saw a woman walking down the road with his backpack slung over her shoulder. Noticing that his head hurt like crazy, he sat down and mumbled about a crazy woman taking his backpack, the horrid headache he had, and, most importantly, how messed up his hair was.
~TDM/Orik

NW Siblings: Jillpole1, Weirdo, Lucy_of_Narnia, EtJ, and Lindir.
TheDwarfMan
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Mar 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Twenty-two-year-old Karina Knife pushed her dark hair out of her eyes and studiously traced a faint scar on her upper arm with her finger. The scar was eleven years old now, and yet, you could tell just by the size and depth of it that the wound, when fresh, had been a serious one. Karina sighed as she remembered that night, the night the MUPPETZ broke in, the night of her mother’s death. The MUPPETZ had broken into her parents’ bedroom; her father had been on a mission that night, but her mother was sleeping soundly, and they easily killed her. Karina hadn’t even heard her cry out, or any other clue that they were being broken into; the MUPPETZ were lethal, and nearly silent when they wanted to be. Fortunately, Karina, then eleven years old, had been up for a drink of water, and saw a dark, shadowy form moving towards her brother’s room. Heart pounding, she had run after it, and hurled her glass of water at its head. The MUPPET was stunned, giving Karina the instant she needed to get past it and to her brother Switch. Switch had woken up at the sound of the crash, and Karina told him to get out his bedroom window.
Karina, however, hurried to check on her mother. The MUPPET, now very angry, stuck his foot out to stop her; she fell headlong onto the floor, and, when she put out her arm, it snagged on the broken glass that was littered all over the kitchen floor. She cried out in pain as the MUPPET, a greedy, evil look in his eyes, bent over her to finish her off. She dealt him one swift kick, knocking him away from herself, and she ran to her mother’s bedroom. Finding her dead, she wept but forced herself to climb out of her mother’s window. She met Switch in the front yard, and together they ran to a friend’s house. They got up with their father and told him what had happened, and as soon as his mission was over, he had hurried home to them. All were sad, but somehow, they moved on. Just a year later, their father remarried; their step-mother never really liked the children, but she liked Karina better than Switch.
Five years later, when Switch was thirteen, he began training to join the MUPPETZ. About the same time, their father set off for a mission, from which he never returned. His wife separated her step-children, leaving Switch to train on his own, and moving away with Karina, whose last name was changed from Blade to Knife. Having nothing to do with Karina, but hoping to keep her from following her brother’s dark path, she sent her to boarding school to keep her out of trouble. Nothing was ever told Karina about her father or her brother joining MUPPETZ. At age twenty-two, she was finally seeing some action. Just now, she was waiting to speak to an official about the...erm...process. Nervously she licked her lips, waiting impatiently for something- anything- to happen.
Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Jul 18, 2012 9:09 pm

"Leaping elephants?! LET ME SEE!!!" Cy jumped up and looked around, only to find the cool-hair-dude sitting and mumbling to himself like a madman. In a sudden flash of a flashback... Cy saw someone he somehow knew was somewhat related to him say something akin to, "Never trust a madman with a cool hairdue because he's probably infected with Malaria."

Cy didn't want to catch malaria. As such, he asked the man politely, "Please sit in the back of the bus. YES THIS IS PROFILING!" and drove onward. Absolutely onward. He suddenly heard a scream coming from a corridor towards his left, seeing Dr. Joe Weirdsworth running for his life as an anti-weirdsworth (for lack of better descriptory language) chased after him. He couldn't help but smile at the good doctor's obvious panic.

Cy casually walked outside of the bus and pointed Weillyn towards the door of the bus, where she absentmindedly walked towards. Well, that worked. He thought gleefully, thoroughly plotting how to help out Weirdsworth. He checked his pockets and found a donut.

In a sudden burst of energy and manic power, he sprinted to the spider and THREW THAT DONUT!!!

Though the donut missed by some fifteen or so feet, the spider-dude was distracted long enough for Joe to reach the bus. The old 'throw the donut as a disctraction' trick. He himself had fallen for that one multiple times in the past. And you learn from your past. And your past is key to your future. And your present is key to your appetite. And food fills your appetite. Thus, food is your past, present, and future. You have now learned why throwing a donut is always an answer to pretty much anything concerning life or death situations.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby narnianerd » Dec 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Joe also was forced to dodge the donut, he also forced himself to ignore it. He loved a good donut, after all. And then, he hit Agent 12 with all the force of a sprinting evil scientist. Which apparently was considerable.

"Cy! What you doing here? Can't you see that I'm running for my life!?" he exclaimed, exuberantly excited."
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Narnia_Fan12 » Dec 31, 2012 8:25 pm

"Running for your life is overrated, isn't it? Yet people will pay to see it. Ever seen the Sound of Music? Only reason why people watched that was for the Nazi chase scenes."

He stepped back into the driver's seat of the bus and honked the horn, smiling widely. "Anyone want butterscotch? Found some in the dashboard. Bit stale but still: butterscotch. Anyone?" He offered one to those who wished for the yellow taste to permeate their tastebuds with spectacular (albeit a bit stale) pleasure.

Cranking up the heater (for every good chase scene there's sweat evident on the brows of the protagonist, and with the mild weather sweating would not have occurred otherwise), he cracked his neck and simply stated in the most cliche-cringe-worty-way-possible: "Let's do this."

He pressed wholeheartedly onto the gas peddle, hitting within moments the top speed of 45mph. B-) A slight buzzing noise was heard from behind.

The M.O.T.O.R.C.Y.C.L.E.S. were approaching quick. Cy grimaced and crunched his butterscotch. Nobody messes with a van full of A.N.T.I. agents.
Narnia_Fan12
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Weirdo » Dec 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Weillyn (was that even her name? She thought it might be) stared out the window and waited for an explanation.
Finally realizing she wasn't going to get one, she settled back and waited for something else to happen. Then she spoke up.

"I can't seem to remember anything. Would someone mind bopping me on the head? And I'll take some butterscotch."
Member of the Switchfoot Club! :D
NW siblings: wild rose, DeDe, The Jedi Clone, Melian Maia, Gathmandais, TheDwarfMan, and csjesi.
I'm a Northie! :D
Member of Loki's Army
Aegrenil, fifth Time Guardian.
Weirdo
NarniaWeb Nut

Location: Catching Sherlock Holmes with a lasso as he falls, of course!

Postby narnianerd » Jan 01, 2013 11:48 pm

"Lets squish these little buggers, shall we?"

Joe found a fully-loaded magazine laying around and inserted it into his FN-SCAR, before making his way towards the back of the bus. Once he arrived, Joe opened the rear safety door. This of course set of a very loud and annoying buzzer, which he promptly shot.

And then, he unleashed his fury onto the M.O.T.O.R.C.Y.C.L.E.S, shooting all over the place.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby TheDwarfMan » Apr 02, 2013 11:22 am

Agent Blade watched everything unfold outside the bus, wondering if he should help. But before he could make up his mind, a woman boarded the bus, followed closely by the man and the Cyclops. He settled back into his seat and took some of the butterscotch offered by the Cyclops. He watched the woman sit down and realized that she was the one who took his backpack. Jumping up he pulled out a knife and glared at her. He started to move towards her when he was interrupted by gun shots. Instinctively he ducked and turned in the direction of the shooter, pulling another knife. He saw that the man – which he had completely forgotten about – was spraying bullets like crazy out the emergency exit at some M.O.T.O.R.C.Y.C.L.E.S. which he hadn't realized were following them. He quickly turned toward the woman and grabbed his backpack. Pulling out a small bag of skittles codenamed E.D.C (Extremely Dangerous Candy), he handed them to the man and said "Here, use these," then walked back to his seat.
~TDM/Orik

TheDwarfMan
NarniaWeb Newbie

Postby narnianerd » Apr 07, 2013 5:41 am

He stopped mid-magazine once Agent Blade displayed his skittles. "Gee- Thanks man!" admittedly, Joe did consider it a weird time to be sharing candy. But he was never one to refuse free food. Or at least he was, until he popped on in his mouth and it started beeping. "PATWEY!"

The skittle flew from his mouth, out of the bus and rolled to a stop amongst the on-coming M.O.T.O.R.C.Y.C.L.E.S. KAAAABOOOOM.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby TheDwarfMan » Mar 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Agent Blade sat down, closing his eyes and rubbing the bump on the back of his head. He sighed when he heard the loud explosion, not that he cared about anyone from the M.U.P.P.E.T.Z anymore but he was tired of all the explosions, fighting and just plain killing... Before he could fall asleep a most concerning problem popped into his mind: I wonder if I can find someone that can style my hair as well as the M.U.P.P.E.T.Z barber!..He fretted over this for a while before exhaustion overtook him. His head slumping onto his chest.
~TDM/Orik

TheDwarfMan
NarniaWeb Newbie

Previous