This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Ditto Fountain II: A New Beginning

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 29, 2012 1:04 am

Overdoms

"My poor, poor Wyrmy," Lady A put a hand on his arm. "But now you're back at home and all safe. I hope someone took care of those blisters. And however will you ever survive without mutant abominations?"
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Bookwyrm » Dec 29, 2012 1:20 am

Overdoms Wars

"My Igors survived hidden away in the dungeons and they're making more abominations as quickly as they can. They're better, faster, stronger than ever before! Plus 100% more nausea-inducing ugliness."
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus
Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 29, 2012 1:34 am

Overdoms

"Eh, well, that means they'll smell twice as bad, in which case, only dead people will have trouble avoiding them. But either way...I can tell you are still bored because you launched an air raid on my castle and ruined my snow. What's the plan, because I'm bored too, but you don't have anything interesting to attack, so I could just freeze everything and that would be the end of things."
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Bookwyrm » Dec 29, 2012 1:38 am

Overdoms

"What do you mean nothing interesting to attack? I just opened a Twilight theme park in my backyard and posted advertisements all over the internet which also happen to mention that all of the forest scenes were filmed in your woods. So I suggest you destroy it before the tourists get here."
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 29, 2012 1:45 am

Overdoms

Lady A sat up suddenly and stared blankly at Booky.

"HAVE YOU GONE MAD, MAN?" she exclaimed, a look of horror crossing her face. "You absolutely must have a fever, be delirious, automatron replacement by aliens...What are you thinking???

Lady A pulled out a scanner and proceeded to scan for extraterrestrial life forms, biodegradable weapon mass, and temperature fluctuations within the Wyrm. After satisfying herself that he was, in fact, completely fine and healthy (aside from a small cold that might beset him in the next month or so), she rocked back and slouched against her throne.

"You scared me. I think that your little holiday to college did more to you than you are willing to admit. Honestly. How could you think of destroying such a thing before it opens??? Don't you know??? You wait until they all arrive for opening day and then destroy it and send it into the Void!!"
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Bookwyrm » Dec 29, 2012 1:54 am

Overdoms

"Sure, that's what you do if you just want to kill them. But if you want to break their spirits and subject them to a miserable life full of pain and tears, you give them their dearest wish and then you destroy it right in front of them. Much more satisfying than merely killing someone."
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 29, 2012 2:04 am

Overdoms

"Well, if you want to live with the fangurls, that's your choice. Don't expect any visits from me, though. Between actually condescending to building the thing and being a forlorn little Overlord, I think you're the closest thing they can find to an abusive sparkle laden vampire impersonator, so they'll come flocking to be your minions. I'm sure you'll absolutely love your new staff. Will you give them all their choice of life-sized Edward or Jacob cut-outs when they join up?"
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Bookwyrm » Dec 29, 2012 2:20 am

Overdoms

"Of course not. I'm going to crush their dreams and send them home forlorn and sad and win a war against your minions at the same time. Remember, they're coming for your forests too."
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Overdoms

Lady A smiled smugly.

"My trees eat fangurls. I'm not worried at all."
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Melian_Maia » Dec 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Overdom Wars

Lia had been wandering between the Castle and Tower when she heard the Overlady's call to arms. She was not normally one for war, but she did like her shiny sword, so she picked it up, put on her cloak, and scurried off to the fountain. She wasn't exactly sure what she was going to do when she got there, but it was her duty as a Minion of the Overlady to fight against things that go bump in the middle of the night, so to war she went.
Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie! Secret Order of the Swoosh
Melian_Maia
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Bookwyrm » Dec 30, 2012 12:53 am

Overdoms War

"Okay. See you next Wednesday for our usual tea?" the Dark Overlord said. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a great deal of work to do. Apparently the internet company doesn't like it if you don't pay your bill for twelve months and your Pilot continues to illegally use their service to watch cooking shows online."
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Overdoms

"What? You're concerned about doing something illegally?" Lady A snickered. "Very well tea next Wednesday. Message me and let me know if we'll be at my place or yours."

She flipped a few switches on her throne, waved to Pilot, and vanished from sight.
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Bookwyrm » Dec 31, 2012 1:18 am

Overdoms

"Pilot, I told you she wasn't going to fall for that," Bookwyrm said once the Overlady was gone and the anti-teleport shields were raised again.

"Well sir, given her known dislike of Twilight and its fandom, it seemed a likely cause for her to go on the attack."

"Last time I ever ask you for advice," the Overlord grumbled.

"Sir, I must remind you that there is only five days left until the Elder Things rise from the abyss beneath the Tower and slaughter us all. Perhaps you could come up with another plan for provoking war?"

"Fine. I didn't want to do this, but I'm really not in the mood to die this week. Unleash the lumberjack locusts."

Vents in the side of the Tower opened and enormous mutant abominations, part insect and part chainsaw, emerged. The cloud rose into the air and flew straight toward the woods surrounding the Castle.
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Lady Arwen » Dec 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Overdoms

"Ok, so he's bored, and this rain has got to stop," Lady A muttered, reappearing out the door of her lab, a long white staff in her hand. She flipped the window open again, and carefully climbed out. "This should do the trick, for now."

She skittered along the ledge of the windows, then carefully moved to the next building, slowly climbing up the roof. Climbing is usually difficult when it is wet, but it is even moreso when one is carrying something, which renders one hand unusable. Finally, she settled in on the very top of the watchtower.

"What a view..." she looked down. "LIA! BE A DARLING AND GET THOSE LAST FEW ANIMALS IN!"

Lady A then turned back to her work, settling the pole into place. As soon as Lia was back with the animals, she could finish.
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

Postby Dernhelm_of_Rohan » Jan 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Overdoms

There was rush of air, like wind whistling in the mountains. Lalien, the blind sorceress, listened to it intently, leaning on her wooden staff and keeping the chemical rain off with an umbrella made from running water. A moment later, she shook her head. The result of her spell was not as clear as she would have liked, but she had felt a great evil in the source of the rain.

Lalien gripped her staff a little tighter and began muttering the types of guarding wards she would need to set up. "At least five for darkness, maybe three for disease and add a few to keep spirits light..."

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Lady Arwen » Jan 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Overdoms

Lia wasn't being much of a darling, but the animals seemed to have found another way in. The Overlady hit a few buttons, and the sky cracked loudly. The rain froze in the upper atmosphere, creating a temporary bubble of protection from any outside influence. That should last about as long as it took her minions to get themselves organized, she thought.

Now, to find a way down.... This might take a few minutes. She heard little bugs start plinking against the outside of the ice. Oh well, everything was safe for now. Too bad she hadn't managed to catch them IN the ice, though.
Lady Arwen
The Mermod

PreviousNext