This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Rosamunde stood and walked toward the living room. "You haven't even seen the half of it. Not only are their many in the house, there's a ton at the studio. Mom and Dad have sold quite a few, too."

She sat down on the leather couch, grabbed a bowl of M&Ms from the table and took a few out. Popping one into her mouth, she offered the bowl to him. "So, Jack, what's your favorite color?" Rosamunde stuffed another candy into her mouth.
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Re: Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Jack took a handful of the colored candy, eying them with a hungry glint in his eye. He took a green M&M and held it up. "Green." he said, before eating it. "Hence my green shirt and a whole wardrobe of ones like it at home." he flopped down in a comfy chair that was near the couch. "And what's yours?" he inquired, looking at her steadily, then said quickly. "No wait! Let me guess..." he rubbed his chin, mocking deep thought. "It couldn't be pink..."

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Rosamunde ate another candy while she nodded, a smile on her lips. "Yes, but only certain shades. I don't like light pink..." She pulled her feet up onto the couch. "Green is a beautiful color, too."

She motioned his shirt. "You're not still wet, are you?"
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 12, 2011 6:48 pm

Jack looked down at himself. "No." he said, rubbing the material of his shirt between his fingers. "I'm dry." he flicked a strand of his red hair from his brow. "I can't say the same for my hair though..."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Rosamunde waved a hand. "Oh, well, my hair's wet, too. We'll survive... Hopefully."

She finished her handful of M&Ms, grabbed a pillow and leaned back on the couch, propping her feet up on the coffee table. "My dad should be back by dinner time. He'll be glad to have another guy around, if only for a little while. My mother's and my girly conversation can only entertain him for so long, you know..."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 15, 2011 7:06 pm

"Your Mother didn't strike me has a really girly woman" Jack said, picking out the green M&M's from the bowl. "You on the other hand...." he snickered playfully.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Rosamunde bit her lower lip, looking a bit flirtatious as she glanced at him. "Well, aren't I supposed to act like a girl, since I am one?"

She shrugged. "It seems to make perfect sense to me."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 15, 2011 7:25 pm

"There is a difference between acting like a girl, and acting like a girly girl." Jack said, the corner of his mouth pulling up. He leaned back into the chair and stroked his chin, acting like he had to deeply consider whether she was a girl or a girly girl. "Well, I have to say taking a dive into that mud puddle wasn't girly at all...."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Rosamunde feigned an insulted look and said, "I did not dive. It was...more like a cannonball, if anything...and it still hurts."

She scooted to the side of the couch, closer to him, held out her hand and looked at the M&Ms.
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Jack looked at the bowl of M&M's in his hand, then reached into the colored pieces and brought out one. He placed it in her palm. "There ya go." he said, then settled back and munched on a handful all his own, of collected green ones.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Rosamunde ate the candy and held out her hand for another. "You know, by the time dinner's ready, I think we're going to be full...Well, maybe you more than me, considering you won't share." She lifted her eyebrows, wiggling her fingers for more candy.
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Jack chuckled and shook his head. "Ah, now that you put it that way..." he put the whole bowl down in her hands. "I wouldn't, dare, miss eating some of Mrs. Troy's pasta." he kicked out the foot stand for the chair and leaned back. "And in light of that, I shall leave the candy in your charge. So if your Mom comes in, you will be the kid stuck with your hand in the cookie jar, not me." he said, stifling a laugh.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 16, 2011 6:31 am

Rosamunde grinned, shaking her head. She took an M&M from the bowl and tossed it at him, hitting him square in the cheek. "I've been caught with my hand in the cookie jar many times. One more time isn't gonna hurt."

She set the bowl on the table and pushed it to the center. Grabbing the pillow, she leaned back on the couch and said, "Besides, even if I did fill up on candy, I'd still eat dinner. I wouldn't pass it up for the world." She patted the pillow on her stomach. "I'm still hungry."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Jack flinched as the candy hit his check and bounced down into his hand. "Always hungry? Sounds like me." he said with a chuckle, then ate the M&M.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Rosamunde laughed. "I'm beginning to think we're twins and we were separated at birth...We have too much in common. It's almost scary..."

She looked at him and smiled. "Then again, maybe that's a good thing..."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 16, 2011 7:24 pm

"I've found having things in common makes for some interesting conversations." Jack smiled at her. "But then again, have you heard the old adage, Opposites attract?' " he chuckled and stood, going to a window and peering out.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

PreviousNext