This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life

Postby Madame Gosté » Aug 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Welcome to one of Ditto Town's featured roleplays.

Here in Ditto Town, when one of ze stories in ze Ditto Town Fountain becomes popular enough, I give them their own thread, to keep things neater and more organized. Moi, I’m proud to feature some of Ditto Town's best roleplays.

If vous would like to join any of these roleplays, please PM the creator first.

Please follow zese guidelines in your posts:

• Please keep all posts rated “G” or “PG” for ze sake of our younger members.
    • Cooperate with ze plotter, as they basically have ze final word for ze storyline.
    • Please try to make your posts longer than 10 words and shorter than 600 words. If vous want to chat (“I’m at work today. How are vous?”) instead of role-play (“Chedder ze Chipmunk flings himself from branch to branch, looking for his lost thimble.”), please go to ze Cup & Platter Chatroom.
    • All role play characters should be characters vous have invented yourself, not stolen from ze other authors. Vous can use names created by others, but zey must be different characters. Vous can use your characters from ze Ditto Story and Fountain, or ones made up just for this thread. Vous can post a biography of your characters in ze Ditto Town Post Office.

S’amuser!
Madame Gosté
Ditto Town Host

DT Featured roleplays presents:

Sunrise of Life

created by:
princess_of_narnia
eustacegirl

written by:
eustacegirl
Narnia Girl
humdedum
Lyneya
narnianerd

Description:
Set in normal times with normal, interesting, if sometimes flawed, people. No magic or taking over the universe involved.
Madame Gosté
Ditto Town Host

Re: Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life

Postby narnianerd » Sep 04, 2009 6:14 am

((OCC: I'm going to repost my last post))
Nate turned from looking at the arrival of the cop cars at just the right time and was hit square in the nose; busting it again and he fell to his knees with a cry of pain... He passed out.
At just this moment Kevin jumped out of his car and saw Nate fall and said "Naaate!"
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Lyneya » Sep 04, 2009 8:16 am

"Nate!" Lyneya screamed. She tried to run towards him, but someone pulled her back, gripping her arm tightly. "Let me go!"
A voice answered, one that she knew all too well. "It's me, your father, Lyneya," Mr. Grange said darkly. "It's time for you to come home."
"No!"
Lyneya

Postby narnianerd » Sep 04, 2009 8:25 am

Kevin ran over to a passed out Nate and slid down beside him, pulling him out of the snow and fliped him over on his back. Nate regained his vison slowly "Kevin?" Kevin replied "Its me Nate, its Kevin"
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Lyneya » Sep 04, 2009 8:30 am

Lyneya struggled harder, but her foster dad's grip only tightened. "Let me go, please!" she screamed louder.
Someone please hear me! she thought.
Lyneya

Postby narnianerd » Sep 04, 2009 8:41 am

Nate heard Lyns screaming and said "Kevin go help her!"[color=#000040] and Kevin replied "Alright Nate" he stood up and dashed inside seeing the man dragging the girl away he punche the man in the face "Duck!" he yelled to lyn then with a round house kick he threw Lyns foster father in the tables before the police got in.[/color]
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Lyneya » Sep 04, 2009 8:50 am

Lyneya scrambled away from the comotion and headed towards Nate. "Are you okay?"
Lyneya

Postby humdedum » Sep 04, 2009 10:21 am

Ally laughed softly and slipped away back out into the snow, as Mrs. Granger seemed caught up by "the gang". She stopped. "Stacey?" she hissed, and then remembered. "Zach?" she mouthed, and when her friend nodded, Ally left the building.

----

"Moises!" Zach yelled to the dishwasher. He looked at Lyneya, who was standing there frozen in the middle of the tables. "The parents don't hear about this, okay?" The man looked confused. "Los padres no oyen esto, estan de acuerdo?" he pleaded.

----

Meghan stepped out of her house and called to the dark bay horse in the back. "Hey sweets," she said, getting closer. Cash blinked at her and then raised his head. "Jen's going to see you," she told him. He snuffled and looked at Lucy, who was staring at him. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked him, pushing him on the shoulder. Lucy bobbed her head up and down and tempted Cash. "Go!" Meghan cried. "Go meet her!" Cash snorted and went to Lucy. Everything was fine.

----
Johny whipped his head around. Where was Peter? Always disappearing when needed. He went to ask Justin. Where was Justin? He pulled out his phone and called Peter.
humdedum
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby eustacegirl » Sep 04, 2009 11:01 am

Peter was telling the police all the Grangers did, when he heard his cell phone ring. "Hello?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin was pleased at the reunion between brothers. The night turned out great. Lyn's foster parents were arrested, Nate got his brother back, Mrs. Granger did not pull out the hair Peter had left..if only the rest of Peter's hair would grow back soon. His heart ached for him. Mr. Pole had no right to pull out half of Peter's hair. However, he did.
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby narnianerd » Sep 04, 2009 11:37 am

Nate had pulled himself out of the snow by the time lyn had walked over to him he was on his feet, and holding his nose. "Yah I'm ok" he said painfuly.
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby humdedum » Sep 04, 2009 2:59 pm

"Where ARE you?" were Johny's first words, and then, "What the heck are you doing?" He paced in the hall. It was snowing outside, he noticed now as he gazed out the window. Something told him he had to notice things. It was needed if you were going into the war.

__________-------____ ____-------__________
\------____-------___--__---------__--___-------____------/
\//////// / / / / / \ _-------_ / \ \ \ \ \ \\\\\\\\/
\////-/-/------/_/_| /___ ___\ |_\_\------\-\-\\\\/
--//// / / / //|| (O)\ /(O) ||\\ \ \ \ \\\\--
---__/ // /| \_ /V\ _/ |\ \\ \__---
-// / /\_ ------- _/\ \ \\-
\_/_/ /\---------/\ \_\_/
----\ | /----
| -|- |
/ | \
---- \___|

Ally smiled to herself as she shivered and pulled out her phone. Yo., she texted Stacey. He in position yet? Or u still waiting?

---~~OoO~~---

Bored, Meghan stretched and shot off another text to Taylor. She hadn't stopped babbling about how GORGEOUS Cash was, and she wondered what Jen would think. Wherever Jen was. Probably secretly running off with Peter to a hair dresser. Or eloping. She shot up as she saw the snow.

"IT'S SNOWING!" she screamed, running her brother over.

"It's been doing that for the past 20 minutes, dearie," Will replied.

"I come inside for half an hour from working with the horses and it starts snowing!" Meghan complained, dashing into the basement for her boots. "I'll be out!" she called, as she saw Lucy's eyelashes already getting frosty. She walked as quickly as she could to get a blanket for the clipped horses.

"First snow," she told Cash as he watched her intently. She slid the blanket onto him. "And you're here to enjoy it with us," she added. He turned and lipped the blanket, and then watched her leave as she brought Lucy in.

"I'm staying," Meghan said to Sweet Pea as Sweetie banged her head on the boards for the hundredth time. She sat down and pulled her knees closer to her as she watched the snow pile up. It was coming down to softly, but it was heavy snow. She molded a snowball and hurled it towards her house.

~BOO! Scared you.~

Nicole's being weird. continued Ally.
humdedum
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Lyneya » Sep 04, 2009 5:04 pm

(Sweet. Lyn's in two places at once...)

Miranda ran up to Stacey's house and rang the doorbell without pausing to wait for someone to answer the door.
"Hurry up, hurry up!" she said to the door impatiently.
Lyneya

Postby eustacegirl » Sep 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Peter said, "I'm at the restaurant. We were hiding Lyn from her crazy, abusive foster parents. They will lose their right to be her foster parents for sure."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jen texted Meghan: "Crzy nite."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stacey texted back: "wat she doin? zachie is ignoring me. i know peter has only half a head of hair but his curls are so cute and he was so protective of his cousin!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miley turned to Chrissa. "Want to come to my house?"
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Narnia Girl » Sep 05, 2009 5:00 am

"All right. Let me text Ryan and let him know I won't be home." Chrissa pulled out her cell phone and furiously began texting. Even though Ryan was a teenager and plenty old to be home alone (duh!), she still liked to play her role of a big sister.

"Peter? Hello," Ryan said into his cell phone.
Founder of the Dragon Fan Club - PM me to join!
Team Hoodie!
I've met Michael English!
Avie and sig by theprincessspy.
Narnia Girl
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby eustacegirl » Sep 05, 2009 5:13 am

Peter was waiting for Johnny, when he got call waiting. "Hold on." He put Johnny on hold. "Hey Ryan. Uh want to hang out soemtime?
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby Narnia Girl » Sep 05, 2009 5:27 am

"Sure," Ryan replied. "Since we haven't hung out together for a while, I was wondering if you want to shoot some hoops, or ride bikes or something tomorrow?"

Chrissa finished her text message and hit the send button. She slid her cell phone back into her pocket and glanced at Miley. "Okay, I sent the message. Ready to go?"
Founder of the Dragon Fan Club - PM me to join!
Team Hoodie!
I've met Michael English!
Avie and sig by theprincessspy.
Narnia Girl
NarniaWeb Guru

Next