This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 19, 2011 4:59 pm

"Well, I'd love to take your daughter on a ride sometime on the farm, and then she can decide whether it is gorgeous." Jack said, winking at Ro. "Of course, with her, and your and Mr Troy's, permission."

Ian bit his lip. "Why?" He asked Buck, matter-of-factly.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby eustacegirl » Mar 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Micah nodded. "Yeah. Will my friends get to be here? Do you know how they are doing?" He was still a nervous wreck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter swallowed. "I'm not so sure it will be enough..."
He felt comforted by Jen's femine touch. He knew hair was something he, Justin and Miley were particular about. Though he didn't feel that way about his as much. Then again, if he was scalped he would be pretty concerned about it. Peter shivered at the thought. He remember how hard it was for him when he lost his hair and was glad to have it back.
Jen said, "I'll pray for him. I would hate to be scalped and stabbed in the chest. I could see where he's coming from."
She felt Peter's strong arms return a strong embrace to her.
MIley rolled her eyes and playfully threw a napkin at them. "Save teh romance for later, you two."
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Rosamunde blushed at his wink, biting her lip.

Taylor chuckled. "Well, we'll decide if we like you or not over dinner." She stood and said, "I'm going to go set the table." She patted Rosamunde on the knee and then left.

Rosamunde watched her mother go and then looked at Jack. "I think my mother likes you..." She chuckled.
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 19, 2011 6:43 pm

"Well, I hope I can behave myself at Dinner. It sounds like that is the final test." Jack said, grinning. He was seriously though, as he looked at Rosamunde. "I do, hope I can make them like me." he flicked a button on his green shirt. "Cause if not....ice cream parlors and coincidences might be sadly out of the picture"

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Rosamunde shook her head. "That would not be good. I was quite looking forward to both..."

She glanced toward the foyer as the front door opened. Her father stepped through and walked into the kitchen. "Where's Rosie?"

"In here, Daddy!" Rosamunde yelled, putting her feet off the couch.

Robert Troy walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Ah, here you are." He nodded to Jack. "I see you haven't been kicked out. That's good." He chuckled and looked at Rosamunde, "Your car made if safely to the garage. They're gonna keep it for about a week and fix it. I told them to add some extra touches by refurbishing and repainting it. It'll look and feel new when you get it back."

Rosamunde grinned. "No way..." She jumped up and hugged her father. "Thank you, thank you!"

Robert smiled. "Okay, okay. Your mom says dinner's ready. Let's eat. I'm starving."

Rosamunde turned to Jack, motioning for him to come. "So am I. Let's go."
"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 20, 2011 11:27 am

Jack smiled and followed Father and Daughter into the kitchen. The smell of seasoned tomato sauce, which had been tantalizing him for the past 20 minutes, was strong and thick in the air. He cast a hungry glance at the pot in the center of their table brimming with noodles. The family took their seats and he did the same, sitting, much to his great pleasure, across from Rosamunde. He grinned at her, his eyes flashing brightly.

Brian and Emmy arrived at his house about a 45 minutes after school. They had dropped off Emmy's school books at her house, then hurried to his residence, making sure they avoided any ways they thought Logan might take, going wherever he might go. Brian gestured for her to enter first, then he followed, shutting the door behind him.

"Mom! I'm Home! And I brought a guest for dinner!" he called, hanging his back-pack on a hook on the door.

His Mother came out of the kitchen, a chicken skewer still clutched in one hand. "Hello, Honey." she said to Brian, then looked at Emmy with a slight scrutinizing gaze. "Mind your manners and please introduce this lovely young lady."

Brian chuckled, shooting a sheepish smile in Emmy's direction. "Mom, this is Emmy. She's a really good friend from school." he said.

"It's nice to meet you Emmy." His Mother said. "You may call me Mrs. Casey."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Rosamunde returned the smile, sitting beside her father, who sat at one end of the table. Her mother sat on her other side.

Robert cleared his throat when everyone sat down. He glanced at Jack. "I don't know what your background is, Jack, but in my house we honor God in everything. That includes thanking Him for the food."
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Bother Eustace » Mar 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Emmy followed Brian into his home, surveying it with interest. It was a very warm, welcoming home, and she decided right away that she liked it. A distinct and alluring smell was emanating from the kitchen, evidence of supper being prepared.

She smiled sweetly when Mrs. Casey introduced herself. "Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Casey," she responded politely, as her parents had taught her. She felt she should add something else, so she said, "Dinner smells wonderful!"

-----

Logan kicked his skateboard up as he approached Peter's house, holding it under his arm. He rang the doorbell and waited for a response.
"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia
Bother Eustace
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby eustacegirl » Mar 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Peter finished hisd dinnner and went for the door while Jen and Kahlynn were still there. To his suprise, he saw Logan. "Hey man, what's up?"
eustacegirl
NarniaWeb Zealot

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 20, 2011 11:36 pm

"I understand, Sir." Jack said, bowing his head respectfully. "My parents were God-fearing folks."

"Well thank you dear." Mary said, smiling. "I suppose Brian has already told you, it's barbecued chicken."

"And it's the best barbecued chicken in the world." Brian told Emmy with a wink.

"Oh, Brian really." His Mother said, chuckling. "Since supper won't be ready for awhile and your Father isn't home quite yet Brian, how about you take Emmy up to your room."

Brian smiled. "Would you like to go upstairs Emmy?" he asked.

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 21, 2011 5:15 am

Robert Troy nodded. "Good, good."

Robert and his family bowed their head as Robert prayed. His prayer wasn't long, but he prayed for the food, his family and their new guest. When he finished, he rubbed his hands together and said, "Forgive me for bragging, but my wife is one of the best cooks you'll meet in your life."

Taylor reached for Jack's plate. "That's not true, Robert. I'm sure Jack considers his mama to be the best cook. Or his special someone, if he's got one..." She dished out some pasta for Jack and handed his plate back to him, taking her husband's afterwards.

Rosamunde looked up at Jack as her mother spoke.
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby narnianerd » Mar 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Kevin walked out into the bustle and the hustle of the portal to encounter more noise than he had heard since the embassy was attacked by Ronians. Over a year ago, Kevin sighed and then proceeded to scan the room for any sign of his younger brother.

He figured that Nate would be against one of the walls somewhere, holding his skateboard and trying to act nonchalant. Yep there he was; leaning against the back wall, wearing his usual black baseball cap, slightly off to the side, no graphics, plain red shirt, and jeans. That was his little bro.

Kevin waved over the crowd as he yelled “Nate!” the said boy looked up and motioned for Kevin to come over. Kevin looked down at Serria and said “Follow me, he’s just over there” as he pointed.

When Kevin finally made his way to Nate, the younger greeted the older with a extended hand, meaning to get a hand shake. What he got was a big bear hug. “Let. Me. Go.” Nate said, Kevin dropped him, “Good to see you again, Kev” Kevin smiled “Right back at you… Oh, let me introduce you my friend here. This is Serria, Serria, this is Nate”
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby lover of narnia » Mar 21, 2011 10:26 pm

"Hi." Serria said, smiling pleasantly. She extended her hand to Nate. "It's nice to meet you. Kevin told me a lot about you." She glanced up at Kevin for a moment, wondering if he had anything further to say.

Jack's green eyes met Ro's, and they assured her there was no one else. He passed a reassuring smile in her direction, then turned back to Mrs. Troy. "Well, Mrs. Troy, I do think my Mom is best. But, I believe you are probably second best." he grinned and took a bite of his pasta. After swallowing it, he pretended to sit in rapture. "Yep....Mr. Troy you sure have ground to brag on. This is mighty fine cooking."

L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Rosamunde Lee Troy

Postby Chloë Máiréad » Mar 22, 2011 3:53 am

Rosamunde smiled back at him as she handed her plate to her mother.

Taylor chuckled, shaking her head. "With all the bragging Robert does, I can save my breath. He does enough of it for the both of us. He isn't usually a proud man, but when it comes to talking about his wife and daughter, his head grows larger than a hot air balloon." She served some pasta for herself and finally sat down.

Robert grinned across the table at his wife and then turned to Jack, "So, forgive me for being out of the loop, but I really know nothing about you. If I know my daughter and how she runs her mouth non-stop, you probably know everything about us, whether you liked it or not. Care to return the favor and tell us a few things? New conversation and topics are always welcome at this dinner table."

Rosamund swirled her pasta around her fork and then lifted it to her mouth, listening.
Chloë Máiréad
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Madame Gosté » Mar 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Now that ze Sunrise of Life has reached 200 pages, please continue ze fun here. Merci!
Madame Gosté
Ditto Town Host

Previous