This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

The Town Square II

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Re: Town Square II

Postby Meltintalle » Aug 11, 2010 7:42 pm

*catch-up for this page only* EDIT: Errr, that would be catch-up for the previous page. Catch-up for this page would be really short. ;))

Booky wrote:I wonder if I should wear a disguise while buying it.
I suggest one like this. I'm pretty sure they'll know you aren't a Twilight fan... Or you could just fall back on a Buffy staked Edward t-shirt. ;)

Poggy wrote:How do you do that (I hope it’s not some great secret ;)) )?
Photoshop. ;) I took a screen cap of the page, cut out the original text, made a new background, then copied and pasted the text and changed the font. Save the final file as a .jpg and post to the Square. And oooh, chocolate covered strawberries (or even strawberry covered chocolates) sound delicious! :D
Meltintalle
Ra-pun-z-mel

Postby Benjamin » Aug 12, 2010 6:14 am

*slowly walks into the square after waking up*

Good morning! To all of you where it is morning :) And Good Mortereve to the rest :)

I went out for Sushi last night when some of my brothers and their wifes and kids and some friends also. It was so good! I love Sushi!

Oh and my Voyage of the Dawn Treader copy came in!

Catchup...

narnianerd wrote:Rides into town square on his majesty pinto, Sarge. then waves to all before dismounting

Ben don't break any more cell phones please, your wireless carrier along with your mother gets very angry with you. Trust me, I know from experiance. :D lol...

Oh the triumphant return! It's about time you came in here! Thanks Sarge for getting him back in here *throws Sarge an apple* :ymsmug: .

Haha! I will try to restrain myself then! ;))

Ali-God's Princess wrote:wow sounds like fun! :)

It t'was!

suuuuure you could 8-| :p

8-| [-(

only a little :p . I want to know...kinda...a little...maybe ;) . No I do, tell me! ;))

Hmm.... That is worth thinking about and considering and pondering over.....................................................

no I think that's you :p .

A-huh 8-| /:)

so you say /:) ;) .

I know you're name! I mean who do you think you are that you have authority over me?! X( :p

I already told you, Benjamin :P ;)

ok then ;)) . So is it a happy/sad ending?

Haven't you ever cried at a happy ending? Though there may be a few sad things to cry about...

:)) you know you're admitting that it's never my fault and always yours by doing this, right? :p

Oh no I did not know that please do enlighten me :P

hey at least you have a cell phone! *is jealous* :p

Very true! Haha! ;)

Liberty Hoffman wrote:Ben: I am doing good! if you didn't see my post on the previous page, I just came back from Soulfest (a Christian music festival) and it was awesome! they showed the VotDT (the first one) trailer on the huge screen at the main stage every night along with the Georgie Henley video found here http://www.operationnarnia.org !
haha, if it's bad maybe you should take another walk and throw it down a hole! =))

Oh that is cool! Yeah I saw that video on the website a few days ago..

Haha!

Lady Courage wrote:Oh wow Ben, that sounds fun!!! I love wild berries, and the hike sounds awesome!! :D We used to have dewberries growing on our place in Texas, but the goats ate the bushes. :( Goats love berry vines...

It was a blast! As soon as I get the chance I'm doing it again! ;))
They are delicious!
Goats love everything! lol!

--Benjamin
Avvie By Flambeau Sig by Ithilwen
Team Hoodie!!
Benjamin
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Queen Susan » Aug 12, 2010 9:42 am

Bookwyrm wrote:I loved the movie. I keep trying to talk someone into going to it again with me, but no such luck. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long for the DVD.
Both of my older brothers saw it twice, and most of our friends who went to see it saw it a second or third time as well. I wanted to go see it, but both times my brothers went they didn't tell me about it. /:) Oh well. ;) I'm sure we'll see it on DVD when it eventually comes out...
Queen Susan
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Whistling Welcomer

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Aug 12, 2010 2:04 pm

comes in humming "Indoor Soccer" by Falling Up

hi everyone!

*waves to Queen Susan* hi! how are you?

Ben: lol
so have you had a chance to do any knitting lately?

I must dash!
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby Meltintalle » Aug 12, 2010 2:51 pm

*reads from the beginning of Town Square II*

I believe I need my eyes checked. First I thought Dot introduced her narrator as her father, and then I thought Cor was the prince for changing avatars. (Well, I guess it makes us feel happy if someone important does it? Or do the avatars have a monarchy of their own? *ponders this*)

They did not actually say these things of course, I only thought they did. And that entertained me. It's nice to be able to amuse oneself. :p

*enjoys Lady Courage's Ode to the Air Conditioner*

Aaaand, I guess that's everything! Except that Valia is on her way home now, and I am suffering from a lack of real live NWebbers in the immediate vicinity. *goes to see how many more days it is until the release of VotDT*
Meltintalle
Ra-pun-z-mel

Postby daughter of the King » Aug 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm just taking a break in between online quizzes so I'll probably just wave to everybody as I pass them. My teacher keeps telling us to never trust electrons. Meaning: don't ever trust a computer and never put off anything that has to be done online until the last minute because something is sure to go wrong. But if he doesn't trust electrons why does he put all the homework online? Ah, well..........

Thanks to everyone for their get-well wishes! :ymhug: I went to the doctor yesterday and I don't have a cold; I have bronchitis and an ear infection. He gave me a shot and two prescriptions. Hopefully I'll be all better soon.

*waves to GTG*

*waves to PrinceCor and Vern*

*waves to Benjamin*

*waves to stardf*

*waves to Libby*

Lady Courage wrote:"Oh wheeeeere is my hairbrush? Oh wheeeeeere is my hairbrush? Oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh wheeeeeeeeeeere- is my hairbrush?" :p *also loved/loves Veggietales*

Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Larry in a towel, Pa Grape regains his composure and says: "I think I saw a hairbrush baaack theeeeere!" (sadly, that was slightly paraphrased. I used to be able to recite the entire song :p )

*rolls over laughing at the Ruby_Winter Hour of Utter Insanity*

narnianerd wrote:"Hey, Joe, do you know the difference between a table and an ottoman?"
- Ben Cartwright
"Sure I do"
- Little Joe Cartwright
"Then take your feet off the table!"
- Ben Cartwright
"He'll never learn to do that"
- Hoss Cartwright

;)) Joe never did learn that did he?

*waves to Bookwyrm*

dittos the Firefox is better than Internet Explorer conversation. I know very little about the technical stuff, but the college's site doesn't run on IE. Therefore, it must be terrible.

pogginfan wrote:How’s your summer been going? :)

It's going better now that I'm starting to get over my bronchitis. And I only have one week left of summer school. \:D/ How about your summer? :)

*waves to Queen Susan*

*notices talk of Inception and ignores it* Almost everyone I know has seen it at least once, and most of my friends have seen it two or three times by now but I still haven't seen it!

*waves to Mel*

Okay, time to take another quiz. So long!
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal
daughter of the King
Princess Dot

Postby pogginfan » Aug 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Mortereve! I spent the day at the beach with my family. We had a lovely time and I didn't get sunburned! :D I did get sand in my eye, though. ;))

Libby wrote:yay! I love that song too! it's addicting! yeah, it was nice to meet them :D :) they were very nice and they are just as excited about VotDT as all of us on narniaweb! yay! :ymapplause: :D :D :ymhug:

Haha, it is good. :) I think it'd be pretty neat if they did a song for VDT. :)

Mel wrote:Photoshop. ;)

Oh, of course. ;)) It sounds like a complicated process!
Mmm, yes, the chocolate covered strawberries were delicious. :D I think strawberries and chocolate is a great combination.

Dot wrote:It's going better now that I'm starting to get over my bronchitis. And I only have one week left of summer school. \:D/ How about your summer? :)

Aww, you have bronchitis? :( I'm glad you're getting over it. :) How long have you had it?
Awesome about finishing summer school! My summer's been pretty good. I haven't finished summer math and biology, but I've been to the beach quite a bit. I'm not really a beach person, but I still enjoy it. :)

And that's all for catch up. I'm in a mood for chocolate milk, so I think I'm going to go make some. Have a good evening, everyone!

Avy by ValiantArcher, sig by hyaline12. Thank you!
pogginfan
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Benjamin » Aug 12, 2010 7:28 pm

*enters*

Hey everyone.

So I did a lot today! I had work off so I went dirk biking with some friends and then some hiking! So I was really tired! And still am a bit....

Liberty Hoffman wrote:Ben: lol
so have you had a chance to do any knitting lately?

Not much but I did finally finish that green scarf right before I came up to Colorado, and now I'm working on a black one.

*waves to daughter of the King*

--Benjamin
Team Hoodie!!
Benjamin
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Aug 12, 2010 8:23 pm

*comes in the square very hyper and whooping* :p

Today has been a good day :D . Today is Matt Thiessen's birthday (for those of you who don't know, he's the lead singer of my favorite band Relient K :D ), I got my Sky Sailing CD in the mail, I put up some cool pictures in my room, we went bowling and I WON and they played Skillet's "Hero" music video while we were there! Woot!

Lol but I'm tired too. Yesterday I went on a 3 mile power walk pushing my two younger siblings in their stroller. Alot of excercise when they insist on jumping up and down and seeing who can make the stroller harder to push my putting their feet down so they bottom touches the ground :| . I did it barefoot too -walking across gravel, dirt, pavement, and grass the whole way :p . And when we made it to the end we caught frogs in a creek, which was alot of fun :D .

And also, this weekend we're going to NYC so I won't be on for a few days. Just to let you know :) .

Catchup!

Libby wrote:Ail: rubber band fight? ouch! been there done that with my old youth group! but the bast was the time when we had a Twizzler fight: we wipped each other with Twizzlers and it HURT! it also left everyone with red marks on their skin.....

haha yeah ;)) . Thankfully I don't have any battle wounds from this fight ;) . Ow twizzlers sound painful! And sticky :p .

Lady C wrote:lol Same here! That stuff ain't even milk anymore! :p

exactly! Do you like goat's milk?

They have it for other browsers too but if you've got IE... *shudders* I don't know if they have it for that. :p I'm a web designer, and as a web designer, I can't stand Internet Explorer!!! I would highly recommend to anyone using it changing to a different one! Firefox or Opera probably. The last few updates of Firefox have been pretty stinky I admit, freezing fairly often, but it does that. Goes through a stage of not being so hot, then being awesome.
However, even with the current stinkiness, FF still beats IE design wise.
[/lecture] :p Ok, sorry...

:ymblushing: I've got IE :p . Trust me, I hate it too but it's not my comptuer so I can't download any web browser I want on it :( . Maybe my dad will let me get FF though... :D

=)) Fun fun fun!!

lol it was fun, but painful! :p

Oh, y'all have to check this out!!

http://www.prpbooks.com/

Get that ebook and get it now! It isn't the very best book I've ever read, but it is pretty good fantasy! I really, really enjoyed it, and now it's free! At least for a little while...

I actually have that book! I haven't read it yet, but I plan on trying to read it sometime :) .

pogginfan wrote:Glad to hear it! :) Haha, ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and ‘The Lion King’ were my two most favorite movies when I was a little kid. I had the stuffed animals and everything. ;))

they're still some of my favorite movies now :ymblushing: . And I still have my Simba stuffed animal that I've had since I was 3! I slept with it every night til I was 14, and then I had to stop b/c I'm allergic to dust and it was giving me allergic reactions :( . I love that thing- I know this is weird, but I still bring it places sometimes :p .

:-o It must be a very weird mood to be in. ;)

;)) weird enough for me to request his actual CD from the library :p . I know, I should be ashamed but he's my one indulgence in music- musical junk food :p .

Ben- God's Prince? :p wrote:I went out for Sushi last night when some of my brothers and their wifes and kids and some friends also. It was so good! I love Sushi!

*loves sushi and is therefore jealous* :p

and yay, you used my new nickname! :D :p

Ben- God's Knight (I think knight sounds better than prince :p) wrote:Oh and my Voyage of the Dawn Treader copy came in!

ooh yay! I love getting stuff I ordered in the mail, almost better than going to a store and buying it :p .

8-| [-(

your reaction gives me amusement :p .

Hmm.... That is worth thinking about and considering and pondering over.....................................................

b/c you can't think of anything! I'm perfect :p .

A-huh 8-| /:)

aha! You agree! :p

well who says I can trust you?

I already told you, Benjamin :P ;)

:| oh and Benjamin has authority on every poor girl who happens to be 4 months and two days younger than him! X(

Haven't you ever cried at a happy ending? Though there may be a few sad things to cry about...

do you really have to ask that question ;)) ? Of course I have! Nearly every happy ending I've seen! :p Aww sad things too :( .

Oh no I did not know that please do enlighten me :P

well since you put the smug smillie in your last post that showed that your were proud of the fact that you were right for the next million times. But those million times were saying that things can never be my fault but are always yours. Get it? :p

Very true! Haha! ;)

are you laughing at my deprived misery? :-o X(

So I did a lot today! I had work off so I went dirk biking with some friends and then some hiking! So I was really tired! And still am a bit....

dirt biking!?! That's so sweet! And hiking too?! Wow, you do alot of fun stuff ;)) .

*waves to dotK*

well I'm off to watch The Sleeping Beauty with my sisters! I'm glad we're re-watching all these Disney Princess movies- they're better than I remember :) .

TTFN :)
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Bookwyrm » Aug 13, 2010 12:43 am

I need a Buffy Staked Edward t-shirt. I'd love to wear it to classes and annoy all the girls reading Twilight before class starts. :ymdevil: I did buy the Eclipse score tonight and it's very good. Though there are bits here and there that remind me of LotR, Howard Shore apparently doesn't plagiarize himself as badly as HGW or even Hans Zimmer does. I'm more happy about my purchase of the Firefly DVDs. I've been trying to get them for ages now, but whenever I've seen them on sale on Amazon, I haven't had the funds. Tonight I was able to pick them up at Wal-Mart after work for $20 bucks. Not bad. :)

Tonight I viewed Elektra for the first time. I can totally see why it bombed. They made Elektra into a complete care bear, entirely too emotional. And the fights were too short and lame.

Less than 100 posts to 13000!
Bookwyrm
Moderator Emeritus
Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby stargazer » Aug 13, 2010 11:56 am

Enjoy Firefly, Bookwyrm! It may be short but there are some very good episodes in there. And "Jaynestown" is especially humorous at 2 am, as some attendees of the Houston Moot may attest. ;))

I've heard the Perseid meteor shower last night was quite good, but I didn't see any. Instead, we were treated to a spectacular thunderstorm with torrential rains. Some areas around here are flooded. I can't wait for cooler weather to come in next week. I have an appointment with our backyard firepit when it does. :)

Mel wrote:*enjoys Lady Courage's Ode to the Air Conditioner*

As did I. Our AC certainly has been earning its keep this week.

Regarding Inception, I've also seen it and recommend it. There may be a second viewing coming this weekend; we'll see.

Happy Friday the 13th to everyone!

I think triskaidekaphobia - fear of the number 13 - is a cool word. There are two even bigger words for fear of Friday the 13th: friggatriskaidekaphobia and paraskevidekatriaphobia. That last one looks a little hard to pronounce. ;))
But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.
stargazer

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Aug 13, 2010 1:13 pm

comes in singing "Stronger" from the credits to the movie "Inkheart"

*waves to daughter of the king* hi again! how are you doing?

pogginfan: yeah that would be awesome! I would love to hear it if they did! :)

Ben: awesome! yeah, i know you are busy :)

Ali: yeah it was violent..... lol
they played Skillet's "Hero" video at the bowling alley? AWESOME! :ymhug: :D B-) :ymapplause:

I must dash!
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master

Postby ForeverFan » Aug 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Good Mortereve everyone! I hope everyone has been having a very lovely week so far! :) I have been having a good one so far, I guess.... :) :) :) Yesterday was really busy, we went to Canada's capital city and had quite a bit of fun. We toured the Parliament buildings, the War Museum, the Museum of Civilization, rode the bus around to get from place to place, and ended the evening back on Parliament Hill to watch the first night of the annual gathering of military bands from the Canadian, American, and even British (I think) Armies. It was really really fun! :D I purchased some really neat things by which I'll remember the day. :) Including an action figure-like toy of Canada's first Prime Minister. What can I say? It was irresistible! :) ;))

And a new Town Square...hurray! :) Well, a new Town Square thread, I should say. :)

Queen Susan wrote:Yes, we saw most of our "California relatives." :) We have a reunion with them once every 3 years, and they are a lot of fun to be around. :) All of my other extended family (at least 99% probably!) lives in the same state as I do, and we see them a few times a year. :)
So do you work at a restaurant then? Cooking? Or is it a different place? Sorry I forgot. :p

Sounds like fun indeed! :) :D

That's okay! :) Don't feel bad about it! :ymhug: Yes, my main job is working in the kitchen at a local restaurant. I haven't quite gotten to cook yet (but I think that's a good thing!), although I'm the cook's assistant so I get to make salads, pizza, pies, butter tart squares, muffins, and I do a lot of other food preparation. It's fun. :D

Queen Susan wrote::) Praise God for His grace towards us! Sanctification is a wonderful thing, eh? :)

Amen! It can be hard at times, but it's a truly wonderful thing!

~LL~ wrote:Fanny, wonderful to see you too! :ymhug: *points to the top of her post as to how she's been* Summer does go by much too quickly. :( ;))

I quite agree! ;)) It sounds like that 2,000 page nursing textbook will be a fun one. ;) It must be awfully thick though.... Did you get your uniform/scrubs in? :) *reads more* Ah, I see you did. :) They sound lovely! :D

Glenstorm wrote:Thank you for the encouragment :) .

:ymhug: Any time! :) How are things going for you?

Valia wrote:Yes, Fanny, our defensive campaign of headquarters (er, home) was successful. We kept up our defenses vigilantly and our one intruder was quickly dispatched (A scorpion. We managed to safely get him out without any casualties to our troops, though). ;) Seriously, yes, it went well. ;)) And that is a fun coincidence! :D
Yes, it was. :) Mmhmm---though, I don't think anything all that exciting has happened around here since I was born. :P Ah, I see. ;)) I'm sure there's something of interest about logging, though. ;)

I am most glad to hear it, General Valia! *salutes* A scorpion sounds like a most dangerous and intrepid intruder indeed! I commend you on your valiant and successful defensive campaign! (Do you want a medal with that? ;) )

Hmmm, yes. You are probably right. I seem to remember touring an old logging boat at one point, that was pretty fun. I forget what it was for, but it was like a small-ish fishing boat with a motor. Or something. Obviously I did not pay much attention. ;)

WinterStar wrote:Fanny!!! *hugs*

Winterstar! *hugs back* How are you? :)

Cor wrote:@ Fanny. Thank you, thank you.... *bows* Look above at the list I gave Valia for the classes I'll be taking. ;) :)
I was hoping to do most of my work via online courses, but everyone kept advising me to start with on campus classes, so that's what I'm doing. Orientation will be online, though.

Yes, as long as you can enjoy them from the comfort of your home. Being out in one? not so enjoyable. ;)) Yes, especially in the Southern US. #:-s

Nice list of classes! :) History sounds like fun. :D Do you think you'll be doing any online courses later on? :)

Ah, yes. Very true. Being out in a thunderstorm is always a...different experience. My Dad and I drove home in a huge thunderstorm the other day, that wasn't fun. So yes, I can agree with you there. :) ;))

Pogginfan wrote:I'm so glad to hear you're doing well! :ymhug: Nothing is better than to hear you are growing in the Lord. :) I'm very excellent, despite a bad day here and there. I feel like God is starting to show me what he wants me to do with my life...ah, it's such a wonderful feeling. It's been something I have really been struggling with this year, asking myself "Does God really have a plan for me?" And now, after much praying, He has given me the peace to know that he does! :)

Oh, that is so wonderful! :ymhug: :) :) I have struggled quite a bit with feelings like that myself, but just recently the Lord has showed me too a little of what He has in mind for me, and it is exciting! :) :) I will definitely pray that you continue to rest in the Lord's peace about your future! :) :)

Pogginfan wrote:I did finish it. :) It's definitely my favorite Austen. I loved the ending, it was very near perfect! :) This is probably Austen's heaviest book, but I think that's why I like it so much. :) Now I'm looking for a film adaption of it, but I've heard all the one's available aren't very good. :( Any recommendations?
Haha, that would be really fun, having all the Nwebbers make a MP film! ;)) We'll all have to do it some day. ;)

Hurray! :D It, along with Persuasion, is my favourite Austen as well. Even over Pride & Prejudice. (Shocking, eh? ;) ) Hmmm. Well, I would probably suggest the latest adaptation- made in 2007. There's really no bad content in it aside from what you already know happens in the book. However, there are some character changes and event changes, as the film was made on a lower budget, so they had to cut some scenes from the book. The 1983 mini-series was pretty good, but it's long and the old style filming might make it hard to sit through. It is, however, more accurate and faithful to the book. It's kind of up to you, I guess. :) And my reply is so helpful. ;)

Mel wrote:Yes indeedy. ;)) We have horses, llamas, goats, cats, rabbits, chickens, a dog and a guinea hen. Also, bats and mice and gophers and squirrels but those don't count. Lately we've been having not so nice goat milk, and the theory is that there's been residual soap in the jars... yuck. Anyway!

Ah, nice. >_> Did your theory prove to be well founded & supported by the facts at hand, and therefore the not so nice goat milk is on its way to being ended forevermore? (I hope so!) How many horses do you have? :)

Aiden wrote:Really, you're still working your way through Season 5? Glad to hear your vacation went well, as well! ;))

Heh, yes! We have about six or seven episodes left now, but we're still working through it. ;))

How has life been for you? Do you resume your scholastic activities soon? (Or rather, when does school begin for you?)

Aslan's Country wrote:*waves* the answer to this question would be, I was doing very well before I got sick, the last few days have been awful, and now I'm recovering, so I'm doing well. :p :) And you?

I hope you are completely recovered now? :) And how was your holiday? I hope it was lovely! :) I am very well myself, thank you! Somewhat tired- my family and I were out yesterday and got home very late (or, rather, early, as it was about midnight or shortly thereafter when we got home, and 1 am before I got to bed) so naturally I'm tired. ;)) But it was entirely worth it, staying out late and such. :)

Annndd I should be off. I'm just waiting for all the new music I'm putting on my MP3 player to be finished copying over before I go running. It ought to be fun running to the music I put on there... :) I hope y'all have a wonderful evening!
[center]Dear days of old, with the faces in the firelight,
Kind folks of old, you come again no more.
(Robert Louis Stevenson)
ForeverFan
NarniaWeb Zealot
Keeper of Thursdays (BC), Retired

Postby narnianerd » Aug 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Rides into Square before running strait into a low hanging branch of a certain Chocolate Tree, now everyone knows that going twenty miles an hour on a horse then smashing into a tree limb would at least qualify for some blood. Of course our favorite hero did it without a scratch. So I can do it as well :D

Sarge catches Ben's apple Thank you Mr. Benjamin! Says Sarge... :)

Queen Su: It was totally awesome, hanging out with about 50,000 of my best buds.

Dotty: Um, no *puts feet up on table*

Booky: Your ideas verses Twilight have inspired me to new levels of hateboyishness -I'm becoming known for combining two words with ishness on the end- anyways. You are a great leader of the Rebelion against twilight, carry on my freind. Hoora! Semper Fi....

I've recently took an intrest in Clint Eastwood and freinds war movies. Black Hawk Down, Flags of Our Fathers, Heart Break ridge. Air Force One, movies like that.

It was only after watching Black Hawk Down that I realised that my dad went to flight school with the only surviving Black Hawk pilot, The one who was captured. My dad could have been in there, he could of crashed. But he didn't, I thank God for that. :)

---

"You and your education."
- Ben Cartwright
"Education is progress! Now what have you got against it?"
- Adam Cartwright
"I don't have anything against education - as long as it doesn't interfere with your thinking!"
- Ben Cartwright
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby Benjamin » Aug 13, 2010 5:58 pm

*picks out an entrance*
*rides into the square on his unicycle turns around and rides backwards and then turns back around*

Hey all!

I did not do anything extra exciting today except talk to my brother on the phone which is most always fun!
Other than that I worked :)

Ali wrote:Today has been a good day :D . Today is Matt Thiessen's birthday....

8-| ... 8-|

Lol but I'm tired too. Yesterday I went on a 3 mile power walk pushing my two younger siblings in their stroller. Alot of excercise when they insist on jumping up and down and seeing who can make the stroller harder to push my putting their feet down so they bottom touches the ground :| . I did it barefoot too -walking across gravel, dirt, pavement, and grass the whole way :p . And when we made it to the end we caught frogs in a creek, which was alot of fun :D .

Oh wow! Barefooted! ;))

And also, this weekend we're going to NYC so I won't be on for a few days. Just to let you know :) .

Oh nice :)

*loves sushi and is therefore jealous* :p

Oh nice name!
It is delicious!

and yay, you used my new nickname! :D :p

That I did :)

ooh yay! I love getting stuff I ordered in the mail, almost better than going to a store and buying it :p .

I think Knight is better too :)
Yeah it is fun getting stuff in the mail!

your reaction gives me amusement :p .

I guess that's good ;) :)

b/c you can't think of anything! I'm perfect :p .

*YELLS* BECAUSE! NOT B/C! *YELLS* Haha ;))
Oh now, be truthful about that.

aha! You agree! :p

That was not an agreeing "A-huh"

well who says I can trust you?

*looks around* I don't know who? /:)

:| oh and Benjamin has authority on every poor girl who happens to be 4 months and two days younger than him! X(

Now you are putting words in my mouth and they taste bad!

do you really have to ask that question ;)) ? Of course I have! Nearly every happy ending I've seen! :p Aww sad things too :( .

No not really ;))
I guess that is how stories must go.

well since you put the smug smillie in your last post that showed that your were proud of the fact that you were right for the next million times. But those million times were saying that things can never be my fault but are always yours. Get it? :p

Hmm, you always like to confuse people? ~x( ;)

are you laughing at my deprived misery? :-o X(

No! Of course not! :-s

dirt biking!?! That's so sweet! And hiking too?! Wow, you do alot of fun stuff ;)) .

I do ;))

narnianerd wrote:Rides into Square before running strait into a low hanging branch of a certain Chocolate Tree, now everyone knows that going twenty miles an hour on a horse then smashing into a tree limb would at least qualify for some blood. Of course our favorite hero did it without a scratch. So I can do it as well :D

Oh nice entrance Lil Joe!

Sarge catches Ben's apple Thank you Mr. Benjamin! Says Sarge... :)

Anytime Sarge :ymsmug: B-)

--Benjamin
Team Hoodie!!
Benjamin
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Aug 14, 2010 10:09 am

comes in nearly fainting from the hot sun

wow! today was awesome! we were eating hot dogs outside with some of the people in my church. my dad had a hot dog and a bee landed on it. he didn't notice and took a bite. he ate the bee and the bee stung the inside of his mouth! :-o that was weird..... UNDERSTATEMENT! :P

I must dash!
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master

PreviousNext