This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Town Square I

Home of chat, writing, and role-play.

Moderators: stargazer, Lady Arwen, Ryadian

Town Square I

Postby Abraham Lincoln » Aug 18, 2009 5:52 pm

The sun has risen on a new day in Ditto Town...but what's this?? Ditto Town looks different! A soft song comes floating through the square, bringing a bit of familiarity to the scene. A moment later, a small cricket hops down from where he was tying yet another yellow ribbon around yet another old oak tree

A good mortereve to you, and welcome to the New Town Square!

Some of the other hosts made a plate of cookies, and the Cavern Tavern has generously donated some tea and lemonade. So, please, gather in and enjoy yourself!

The Madcap Minstrel

Abraham Lincoln
Ditto Town Host

Re: Town Square I

Postby Princess Anna » Aug 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Good to see a familiar face around our new home. Hullo, Abe! :ymhug:

This sure is strange. I must admit, it will take some getting used to. But, the most important part of the site is still at this new location: my friends... my Narniaweb family. :) :ymhug:

Not saying it won't take some getting used to. Can't expect me to go without a teensy bit of kicking and sulking, now can you? ;)

So, what shall we discuss now?
Princess Anna
Moderator Emeritus
the Resident Troublemaker

Postby Gymfan15 » Sep 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Do people even do these anymore? ;))

....DITTO
DI
TTODITTO
DI
TTODITTO
....DITTO
.......D
.......I
....DITTO
.......T
.......O

Here's to Ditto Town, and all the wonderful people who has made it what it is! :) Forum switches can't change that. :) I haven't been around in ages, but I am so looking forward to building a beautiful new Narniaweb together with you!
Gymfan15
Moderator Emeritus
Giver of Prestigious NarniaWeb Taglines™

Postby starkat » Sep 03, 2009 7:28 pm

DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO

Ditto Ditto Ditto

Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto Ditto

Ditto Ditto Ditto

DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO

Welcome To Ditto Town!

Hi! And welcome to Ditto Town. My name is Starkat and I will be your tour guide. You may be wondering why we call this place Ditto Town. It was founded by sue_886 and MissPole. Sue and MissPole serve as our President and Vice President. We actually started out as a club for people who liked to say ditto when they agree with something. Sometimes we also like to spend time saying nothing important as well. When our membership increased to the point we could no longer call ourselves a club, we all moved out here and founded Ditto Town.

In Ditto Town we all have positions. Besides Sue and MissPole, we have a treasurer, sheriff, angel, clown, friend of ditto, members, among others. There is also a villain and evil sidekick. A short time ago a mysterious figure and her partner showed up to help thwart Darth Devaricate and the Manipulator of the Mundane. I believe their names are the Ditto Rider and Friend of Ditto, better known as the Ditto Team.

What do you have to do to become a citizen here? That is simple. All that you have to do is put in a petition with either sue_886 or MissPole. They will inform you of the town rules and help you pick out a ditto nickname.

Oh! Before I leave you, a warning about Darth Devaricate, or DD as we call her. Her goal, along with her sidekick, is to eliminate the use of the word ditto. The sheriff deputized the treasurer to give him a hand, but they could always use some more help. The Ditto Team patrols the outskirts of town trying to keep DD’s evil hamster army out, but they still slip through sometimes. If you see either DD or MM, Manipulator of the Mundane, alert the sheriff or his deputy.

I do hope you will stay. This is a great town to live in especially if you like to say ditto! Or if you are of a more devious mind, ride on out of town in any direction and when you stumble over a hamster ask it for DD’s contact information. Just remember: Dittos to all! And if you are not a friend to dittos….. the Ditto Team is watching!

Expect more Archived ditto related short stories and such in the near future!
starkat

Postby narnialover101 » Sep 03, 2009 8:05 pm

_____ DITTO _____ DITTO _____
DITTO _____ DITTO _____ DITTO

It's the dawn of a new era for Ditto Town! I too haven't been around here much recently, but I just had to drop by the leave my ditto greeting in honor of the!

I'll always be a,
NL101 :)
Rest in Peace Old Narniaweb
(2003-2009)
narnialover101
Moderator Emeritus
Narniaweb's Resident Peter Pan Gone Gangsta'

Postby Rising_Star » Sep 03, 2009 8:22 pm

I'm just posting in here to make my post count 12800 when the new forum starts up. ;)

But yes, DITTOs to all! *hands out DITTO cookies and cakes*

P.S."Brooklyn!"
Rising_Star
Moderator Emeritus
NarniaWeb's Resident Hunter

Postby Narnia Girl » Sep 04, 2009 4:07 am

Mortereve all!

Wow...this is all so cool. The new NarniaWeb is definitely very different! It's going to take some getting used to. Wow. This is so neat!

*hopes her post has enough substance*

~Lucy
Founder of the Dragon Fan Club - PM me to join!
Team Hoodie!
I've met Michael English!
Avie and sig by theprincessspy.
Narnia Girl
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby starkat » Sep 04, 2009 4:13 am

If you click on the post reply button, you can access another box that'll give you font colors and stuff like that.

test
test
test

Just playing with the options. Dittos to all!
starkat

Postby TheGentleWarrior » Sep 04, 2009 5:15 am

Hello everyone! :D :ymhug:

It's so nice to see you all! :) I like the new forum! So far so good! ;) So, how are you all today?? I don't really have much to talk about at the moment, lol.

It is going to take me awhile to get used to the avatars being on the left side now though. Quick question though, do we also have more character space in our "Location" thing under our avatars now? :-\

*sure hopes she has at least a little substance*

Well, I gtg now, I have to leave in 10 minutes for PT. bye!!
Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!
TheGentleWarrior
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Narnia Girl » Sep 04, 2009 6:11 am

Heya TGW! :ymhug: :)

Yeah, the new forum is SO cool but really really different. So far I'm really enjoying it! I absolutely love the new smilies! :D They are so cute.

Yeah! It's so different seeing the avatars on the left side, TGW. :-\ It looks...different. :| But still really cool, IMO. :D

I shouldn't have gotten up so early this morning - I'm tired. (-| Oh well, we're at home all day today, so I can take a nap this afternoon if I get too tired. :D

~Lucy
Founder of the Dragon Fan Club - PM me to join!
Team Hoodie!
I've met Michael English!
Avie and sig by theprincessspy.
Narnia Girl
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby MeadowMaid » Sep 04, 2009 6:24 am

Hullo, all!

Wow, I have never been around at the opening of any Town Square. :)

The new forum looks really neat, except I can't figure out how to edit posts.
And look at the abundance of smileys! Wow... :)

WinterStar is over my shoulder, reporting that the new NW doesn't like her--it won't let her transfer. Hopefully she can get it worked out.

EDIT: Aha! I know how to edit now! :D

avy & sig made by Valia. Thanks sis! :)
MeadowMaid
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Ellesar » Sep 04, 2009 6:33 am

wow...haven't seen a low numbered TS in a LOOOOONG time ;))

dittoes to everyone!
Ellesar
NarniaWeb Master
Natal PMs: Saturday Unit

Postby Aravanna » Sep 04, 2009 6:36 am

*pokes her nose in for probably the only time that day* 'Ello early risers!

Silly school followed by moving home for the weekend. If I'm on again it will be late at night. :p (Woot for Yahoo smilies!)

But I want to be at the opening of the NEW Town Square *helps herself to some of those cookies Abe mentioned*, except we don't have the ability to do evil hamsters anymore... sad. All this dittoing needs a touch of originality. ;)
Aravanna
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Tiana » Sep 04, 2009 6:43 am

Dittos to Y'all!!!

How is everyone on this fine mortereve??

I must confess that I had a hard time choosing as to if I wanted to eat a nice breakfast first or get on NW. Actually I'm kinda doing both at once.

I think that the forum looks pretty good. It might take me a bit to get use to it.
"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, "just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.”
Tiana
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Wednesday Wonder (BC)

Postby narnianerd » Sep 04, 2009 6:58 am

A new error-err era of ditto town history is about to begin
The members of narniaweb have just survived a great change
and many wondered if they would survive
But we did...
And now we are marching on to the next challenge with our
light sabers, viroblades and blaster ready!

Oh hi guys! how you doing the mwa Mortereve? I can't call it fine that would be just plain wrong! The forum changed and you want me to say fine! AHHHHH! :-o ok I'm done

Ti'na@ I'm doing ok, you?

Original
Original Original
you had me at meah
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Assisstant Lord of the Little Ponies

Postby peterpevensie » Sep 04, 2009 6:59 am

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning! Wow, this is a nice new forum. I remember some big changes in NW history, but none this big. Hey - the hug smiley is now readily available!

So :ymhug: to some of my favorite NWebbers that I see here: Princess Anna, Tiana (newly named!), Starkat, Elle.... good to see everyone here!

EDIT: First page of the newest version of the DT! Awesome. How many does that make total? Does anyone else remember the very first? Actually.... I don't think I participated in the very first. But I know I did participate in the second. What was that.... about 100 DTs ago?

And I'm now on the second page of posters! Of course, there are quite a lot fewer posters now than there were back earlier..... but still..... The only problem is that everyone else is pretty much a mod, and there's no way I'll catch up to them.
God bless, Peter Pevensie.
I love Narnia.
WC +1145! (04/16/10).
Little brother to Princess Anna, Big brother to Pevensie#5, Ti'ana, and Erucenindë.
peterpevensie
NarniaWeb Fanatic
The Wonky Welcomer

Next