This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Jill Pole and King Tirian Poster (Fanmade)

Post your Narnia-inspired pictures or poems here.

Moderators: wild rose, SnowAngel

Jill Pole and King Tirian Poster (Fanmade)

Postby DamselJillPole » May 13, 2013 12:37 am

My inner Jilrian has hit me recently again. I'm currently writing a fanfic about these two and writers block struck me so I decided to still be creative and make a poster for my fanfic and I thought I would share it too on here.

Actors:
Tirian: Cillian Murphy
Jill: Jennifer Lawrence

Enjoy and comments are love :)

Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Re: Jill Pole and King Tirian Poster (Fanmade)

Postby jewel » May 07, 2014 11:59 am

Why didn't you just make a fan poster without people from other movies? Like a computerized picture of factious actors.
Your friend by the way, Jewell. Think you could do better.
jewel
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby PhelanVelvel » May 07, 2014 12:57 pm

I like the Jill/Tirian relationship idea. I know many people here probably won't like that we're encouraging it, but I don't think it's an unrealistic one. I think Jill is definitely old enough for a relationship by the time of The Last Battle, and Tirian is certainly fond of her. You have my vote, lol. :P
PhelanVelvel
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby coracle » Jul 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi, just a reminder that NarniaWeb doesn't endorse fanfiction, since the materials it uses are copyright to the original author.
(However we know that it is popular with some people - if you want to ask about it I suggest you use a PM)
Jill is said to be 16 and is still at school in The Last Battle. This puts her at a good age to fancy a young man of 25 - 30, although her mother might not approve . ;)

Your poster, by the way, is pleasant. I almost forgot that you made it, and was thinking it was from some other movie.
“Not all of us can choose what we give up. The things we love are taken or are never ours at all. If we’re lucky, life is defined not by what we let go, but what we let in: friendship and kind words, frailty and hope.”

From 'Call The Midwife', S9 Ep2
coracle
NarniaWeb's Auntie

Postby The Rose-Tree Dryad » Jul 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Nice job on the poster, DamselJillPole! I really like seeing concept art for future films from fans; it helps us bear the long wait between films. ;)) Quite clever of you to use a picture of Katniss the archer as Jill! It's hard to dissociate her image from THG, but it's a very neat idea. :) Tirian doesn't really look how I imagine him, however—Lewis describes him as having a bit of a beard, so I don't picture him as being clean-shaven. All in all, though, good job. I hope you make more of these kinds of pictures in the future! Good luck with your fan fic. :)
Twitter: Rose_the_Dryad
The Rose-Tree Dryad