This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Never Was -- Susan graphic

Post your Narnia-inspired pictures or poems here.

Moderators: wild rose, SnowAngel

Never Was -- Susan graphic

Postby DaughterofEve1792 » Aug 26, 2011 12:50 am

Whenever I decide to do I graphic, I brainstorm what story I want told through the picture. Then, I surf through my iTunes library for a song that will usually jump out and scream, "Hey! I'll tell your story!" :) haha
For this one, I used lyrics from "Everybody's Fool" by Evanescence. Probably the saddest part, for me, in the Narnia series, is when we're told Susan Pevensie has stopped believing in Narnia. I wanted to do a graphic for Susan, and for some reason, this is the story I ended up trying to tell. :) Comments and critique are very welcome!!

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... aspian.jpg

Sorry, Suspian dislikers, I felt a Caspian picture was needed to make the picture a bit more dramatic. ;) :p
DaughterofEve1792
NarniaWeb Nut

Re: Never Was -- Susan graphic

Postby Katana » Aug 26, 2011 7:20 am

Its beautiful Doe! very dramatic, I like it :)
Im not inactive just very very busy
-Katana, Member of the Midnight Society, Weapons afficionado of the castle of Ivory&Gold, esteemed owner of a flying pickle
Katana
NarniaWeb Nut

Location: Sitting on a sunny windowsill in the back hallway reading a book

Postby Lilygloves » Aug 27, 2011 6:36 am

That looks really great! I've been reading a bunch of fan fiction about Susan not believing in Narnia, so this goes really well with my mood. :)
Lilygloves
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Liberty Hoffman » Aug 28, 2011 6:51 am

that is really epic! I love the blending and the coloring! it's really awesome! :D keep up the good work! :D :D
NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ
Liberty Hoffman
NarniaWeb Master
Libby the Epic; sub in the WC

Postby Elanor » Aug 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Okay, so I'm in complete awe. This is pretty much the best graphic ever, definitely best matching of lyrics to pictures. It really moved me. WONDERFUL job. You are soooo talented. :ymapplause:
NW sisters Lyn, Lia, and Rose
RL sister Destined_to_Reign
Member of the Tenth Avenue North and Pixar Club
Dubbed The Ally Of Epic Awesomeness by Libby
Elanor
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby DaughterofEve1792 » Aug 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Goodness guys!! Thank you sooo much!!!
Katana, Glad it pulled the "dramatic" part off!! I really wanted it too! ;)
Liberty Hoffman, :) Thank you so much! I didn't really do any type of blend work, I more of made a collage of pictures. But, yeah, I have been working with Picnik through the Picasa editer, and I love some of the coloring effects they have!! It's more than just "make-the-picture-black-and-white".
Lilygloves, :) I really hate how her story had to be left hanging. wish Lewis would have sent her home with her siblings!! Oh well, what's written is in stone, but he didn't finish her story. We can always hope for a better ending. :D
Elanor, :-o :-o I am speechless to your comment. :ymblushing: Completely. Speechless. I feel like no amount of "thank-you's" can cover the amount of gratitude your comment deserves. :) So, thank you foreverandever etc. (yes, I borrowed from David Crowder's song) :p
DaughterofEve1792
NarniaWeb Nut