This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Jadis and the Apple.

Post your Narnia-inspired pictures or poems here.

Moderators: wild rose, SnowAngel

Re: Jadis and the Apple.

Postby Evelyn » Jun 30, 2011 7:57 am

That is really good! Almost so good that it was creepy! I love her eyes and crown. That hair idea is pretty cool, too.
Merry Christmas!

"I'm here to save Elizabeth!" ~ Will Turner
Evelyn
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby 7chronicles » Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Thank you so much Evelyn! :) I'm so happy you like it!
And that you think it is creepy! :p Thanks for taking a look at it!

The Value of myth is that it takes all the things you know and restores to them the rich significance which has been hidden by the veil of familiarity. C.S. Lewis
7chronicles
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Aurora » Jul 05, 2011 6:44 am

Beautiful drawing! I love the detail of her fingers and the design of the crown! :ymapplause:
Aurora
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Beginte » Jul 06, 2011 8:48 am

I am SOOOO sorry I didn't comment on that earlier! I disappeared again. This is a wonderful, amazing piece of work!!! Wow!!! :-o :-o :-o And I love your idea that her hair should turn blonde from dark as she eats the apple, this would indeed look so cool in the movie! B-)

I love the drawing... the details, the smooth shading, the absolutely magnificent realism! The crown is fantastic, so precise and it truly feels sharp and metal, I can almost feel it cutting my fingers when I look at it and think how it would be to touch it! Her eyes are just amazing, the shine in them is perfectly real, just gorgeous work! The lines on her forehead are a masterpiece, too, I know all too well how adding one small line/wrinkle in a pencil drawing can age the drawn person by a decade, and your work is not that at all, the lines look very natural, mimic, not age lines. I love the singular hairs over her cheek, the detail is stunning, and the necklace is great, too, it matches the crown subtly and enhances the image.

Ah, such wonderful work! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: I really love it, my dear friend, it's absolutely stunning! :D
I've seen the movie 9 times!!! (PC)
I've seen the movie 7 times!!! (VoDT) And loved it!
Proud member of the C+S club
Av & sig by me
Beginte
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby 7chronicles » Jul 09, 2011 11:13 pm

@Aurora: Thanks, I'm so happy you like it! :D

@Beginte: Don't worry about it! I'm just thankful that you could take the time to look at it! :D
I'm glad you like the crown, and that the sharpness of it stands out! :)
Her eyes were really fun to do, Thank you so much!
I'm happy to hear I managed to draw the lines on her well!
Thank you so much Beginte! :D
I hope to see another one of your drawings/Tablet art soon! :D :ymapplause:

The Value of myth is that it takes all the things you know and restores to them the rich significance which has been hidden by the veil of familiarity. C.S. Lewis
7chronicles
NarniaWeb Guru

Previous