This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Post your Narnia-inspired pictures or poems here.

Moderators: wild rose, SnowAngel

Re: Avatar and Signature Sets

Postby Princess Anna » Dec 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Jillhope- Oh, really? I was unaware that other places spelled it differently. I assumed we all spelled it the same. :-o

*wonders, for the millionth time, why people hardly post in this thread*

You can find all my new (and not so new), VDT (as well as LWW & PC) ones on my photobucket. As I have previously stated. I don't know if I'll post them here or not, as it's rare that anyone shows up in here. (and even when they do, they don't always comment on mine) I don't like posting two posts after myself if I can help it, which is why I haven't posted in a few days.

Be that as it may, I can't stand to see this thread so quiet. So, here are some things I made recently, that AREN'T from the new film. (these are not necessarily in the order made)

LWW

Image Image

PC

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Comments and credit make my MONTH! ;)
p.s. I've got related wallies for some of these. So, keep a look out for them!
Princess Anna
Moderator Emeritus
the Resident Troublemaker

Postby AnnasStar2010 » Dec 23, 2010 8:31 am

Princess Anna, I love all the Edmund ones!!!!! Especially the first one! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Well done! Please post more!!!

Thanks to Shastafan for the Signature and thanks to lizzyhenley009 for the avatar.
AnnasStar2010
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Elanor » Dec 23, 2010 9:59 am

Wow, Princess Anna!! All of those are stunning! I second the motion of posting more - all of those are just amazing!!! I especially love the first the third.
NW sisters Lyn, Lia, and Rose
RL sister Destined_to_Reign
Member of the Tenth Avenue North and Pixar Club
Dubbed The Ally Of Epic Awesomeness by Libby
Elanor
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Princess Anna » Dec 23, 2010 10:53 pm

"Please post more!!!"
"All of those are stunning!"

Stunning? I don't know if anyone's called my stuff that before, or not. And post more? Well, with responses like that, how can I not?! :ymblushing: :ymhug:

These are the remainder of the ones made this month. (around the same time as the last VDT ones I posted) I have older ones (from like august and stuff) if you wanted to see those too...

Again, comments and credit would really make my day! (not to mention, be a wonderful addition to my christmas ;)) )

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image
Princess Anna
Moderator Emeritus

Postby theprincessspy » Dec 24, 2010 9:55 am

Those are lovely, Princess Anna! I like the cropping and use of textures.
One desperate question: What font is that?!?! I've never seen it before, and I simply MUST know! (Unless it's like...a state secret or something, haha :) )
~theprincessspy
I Am An Authoress Blog
I answer to tps.
Avi by Wunderkind_Lucy ~ Sigi by campgirl
theprincessspy
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Narnian_Badger » Dec 24, 2010 12:31 pm

A quick "I've Seen the Movie" set. All the same picture, the only variation being the text placement. Can be used with permission. ;)

Image Image
Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Ithilwen » Dec 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Princess Anna, I absolutely love those sets you made. What text did you use on them?

~Riella
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby Princess Anna » Dec 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Great job, Narnian_Badger!! The blending is flawless! :) I think the sigs are smaller than 300x100, but they're cool looking! (you don't have to change them if you don't want. I'm just saying for future reference, that they don't have to be that skinny)

theprincessspy and Riella- I'm so glad you love them! That makes me so happy! see? ----> :D

No, it's not a state secret. ;)) But I'm not sure what to tell you without some investigation... I don't remember which all ones I used. Nor am I sure which ones you are refering to. Do you mean all of them? Or just certain fonts on certain sigs, or what? I'd be happy to find out for you, though. :)
Princess Anna
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Miss Rosario » Dec 26, 2010 5:17 pm

I just wanted to pop in and tell you, Narnian_Badger, how much I like those graphics you posted. I definitely like the first sig the best, but all three of them are great (as well as the avatars). Fabulous blending!

And Anna, the two sigs you posted of Aslan and Eustace are really neat as well. I love your choice of text. :)
Icon by fireworks123
NW little sister to Windsong
NW twin to Rosie

"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." -Nadia Comaneci
Miss Rosario
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Wandering Welcomer

Postby Princess Anna » Dec 28, 2010 12:24 am

Miss Rosario wrote:And Anna, the two sigs you posted of Aslan and Eustace are really neat as well. I love your choice of text. :)
Thanks, Rosie!! :ymhug:

I already pm'd with tps about this, but thought Riella (and any other curious folk) should know too. The fonts I used on those yellow ones of the kids were: dear Joe four and Dali. Hope that helps!

And some more VDT ones from me!
This first set is one I made almost a week ago(?), I think. But I wasn't sure if it was how I wanted it. A week later, I still like it. Yet still feel iffy. (more like, I love the colouration, but not sure if the text is how I want it) Oh, well. Hopefully you'll like it. :)

Image Image

Set #2, just finished a few minutes ago!

Image Image

Again, guys. I hate to sound like a broken record, but comments and credit would be awesome... and totally make my week! :ymblushing: ;;)
Princess Anna
Moderator Emeritus

Postby joy93 » Jan 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Princess Anna I love your back home set!! Great job!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: I love how you mixes the pictures ;) ;) I looks really Awsome!!! Hope you dont miond if I use them :D :D
joy93
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Varnafinde » Jan 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Tarkheena wrote:Image Image Image

The quote in this signature is from Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet, when Romeo sees Juliet for the first time. I thought it was fitting, since before he met Juliet, he fancied himself in love with another girl.

Very fitting - and it also echoes the words of the book:
And when they looked at her they thought they had never before known what beauty meant.

I hope it is OK that I'm using it as my sig for a while - I'm crediting you for it.
(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)
Varnafinde
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum

Postby stateofgreen » Jan 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Princess Anna, I love your latest VDT sets. Nice work!

Signature by Ithilwen/Avatar by Djaq

Member of the Will Poulter is Eustace club

stateofgreen
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Elanor » Jan 14, 2011 11:11 am

Princess Anna - again, yours are indeed stunning! :) I love all the words you use, and the pictures, especially in the VDT ones. Post more again!! :p Please?!!! :ymhug:
Elanor
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Princess Anna » Jan 14, 2011 8:29 pm

joy93, of course you can use them! That's why I make them, so others can enjoy them too! :) (credit would be lovely, but you don't have to. it just makes me smile. but just seeing my stuff being used does that too. I'm hopeless, aren't I? so full of contradictions ;)) )

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! It means more than you know! And I feel honoured that you all have such faith in me. :ymblushing: :ymhug:

Elanor wrote: Post more again!! :p Please?!!! :ymhug:

Your wish is my command. ;)) :ymblushing:

I'm sorry it took me awhile to come back. First, I had ideas... but we don't have enough picture choices yet. (since it's still in theaters) Second, I had no ideas for those we DO have. Thirdly, I haven't been on for a few days. But I'm here now!

I'm still not sure if I'm completely satisfied with the words on the second set. But it's all I could come up with that fit best. *shrugs*

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Comments and credit make me smile! ;)
And more people need to start posting in here, I never like taking over a thread. :p
Princess Anna
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Elanor » Jan 15, 2011 11:20 am

Wow - thanks for posting again! Love the sets you posted!! I really like the first one, because it's almost like it's just a picture, but a lovely picture. And the third one is lovely. He's so cute when he's smiling. Love the words!!
Please post more and more and more!! :p
Elanor
NarniaWeb Fanatic

PreviousNext