This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

My works Caspian/Susan

Post your Narnia-inspired pictures or poems here.

Moderators: wild rose, SnowAngel

My works Caspian/Susan

Postby QStheG » May 12, 2010 6:50 am

I'm waiting for your comments :)
"They've met in the forest and felt in love to each other.But she have to come back to her world,and he have to be a King- King of Narnia.
"Light of the Star will shine your way, but when you are closer to her, you're further from me"
QStheG
NarniaWeb Regular

Re: My works Caspian/Susan

Postby Beginte » May 13, 2010 4:48 am

First off, welcome to NarniaWeb! :D :ymhug:

Now, I like those very, very much! I like Suspian, I like your layouts, I like the colors, I like the ideas - a perfect package :)

I especially like the first piece, it's amazing! I love the chaotic feeling to the names of what Susan is to Caspian, blending with blots of ink, old parchment and other words and the 1300 - I especially liked that, I love well executed details, and the addition of number 1300 certainly is one!

The second piece is very neat as well, though the vanising of Susan's mouth on the B&W background piece bothers me a little bit. But that's just me.

I hope you have fun on the forum, see you! :)

EDIT: by the way, I love your signature on your work, very neatly designed :)
I've seen the movie 9 times!!! (PC)
I've seen the movie 7 times!!! (VoDT) And loved it!
Proud member of the C+S club
Av & sig by me
Beginte
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby QStheG » May 14, 2010 10:16 am

Wow...How many emotions :) I haven't words :ymblushing: You're confused me.
I can tell you that I'm a crazy fan of the fafiction "The Beast of Witherby" by emeralteadrops.So..I try to do my works based on this fanfic :)

Once again thanks for such cute welcoming ;)
"They've met in the forest and felt in love to each other.But she have to come back to her world,and he have to be a King- King of Narnia.
"Light of the Star will shine your way, but when you are closer to her, you're further from me"
QStheG
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby greenbird37 » May 14, 2010 9:09 pm

This is absolutely amazing work....I love the background and the words!! nice work! :ymapplause:
"We have nothing if not belief"
greenbird37
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby lover of narnia » May 15, 2010 8:30 am

QStheG, Those are wonderful!!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :D I love them both but the first one is my favorite! Your blending is very clean and neatly done and the images of him and her you are perfect for the piece! The text is not only touching but beautiful, and the textures (old paper, lines, blots of ink) are a great addition! I love this very much!! :D

Your second piece is very nice as well. I like the main theme, his love and respect for her, and the image in the background really corresponds with that. The swirly brush under neath the text is very pretty. Great job!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Another Caspian and Susan supporter!! :ymparty: Welcome to Narniaweb QStheG!! :ymhug:

~Lover

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby QStheG » May 15, 2010 9:55 am

Thanks everybody for all your comments)))I'm very grateful :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing:
QStheG
NarniaWeb Regular