This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Empty World (PC WP)

Post your Narnia-inspired pictures or poems here.

Moderators: wild rose, SnowAngel

Empty World (PC WP)

Postby Lucy P. » Apr 08, 2010 4:16 pm

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_e4Gy_w75heA/S ... 600/w1.png

^I thought the lyrics from LWW's "Where" fit in well with the loss the Pevensies felt upon re-entering Narnia. Tell me what you think!
Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Lucy P.
NarniaWeb Guru

Re: Empty World (PC WP)

Postby Narnia Girl » Apr 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Ooh, very pretty! Lovely job! :ymapplause: *saves* I love the lyrics, they really do fit in perfectly for that part! I LOVE the coloring...it's fantastic! Keep up the good work! :ymapplause:
Founder of the Dragon Fan Club - PM me to join!
Team Hoodie!
I've met Michael English!
Avie and sig by theprincessspy.
Narnia Girl
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Follower of Aslan » Apr 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Fantastic work, LucyP! I love the coloring, the text (placement, size, type) and especially the close up picture of Lucy. You practically fooled me that it was an original, untouched shot! It was a great idea to make a close-up of her, and cutting it off a bit is another good effect. I cannot even tell that you put her there!

Great work, and keep it up! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

*saves*
The *official First Follower of Aslan
Keeper of Susan's Grey Coat.
Avy:Badger
Sig:Beautiful_ltdwn
Follower of Aslan
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby narnia_lover127 » Apr 09, 2010 3:02 pm

That is fantastic!!! Song really fits and you did an amazing job blending the pictures! For a second i thought it was all like one picture! :ymblushing: Beautiful job!!!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
or have you forgotten who really defeated the White Witch,Peter~Lucy

Avvie,sig:me!
narnia_lover127
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Lion's Emblem » Apr 09, 2010 9:16 pm

A nice wp Lucy P. Coloration throughout is fantastic, really seems to match up nicely with the first and last lines of the text. On the subject of the text, conceptually, it works quite nicely with your choice of imagery. Font, coloration, and design of the text also look good. The overall layout of the text works, but some of the lines do feel a little cramped together in places (mainly between the last two lines). Your choices of imagery are great for the concept of the piece and are blended together flaswlessly. How you managed to blend in the wisps of Lucy's hair in such an effortless looking manner, I'll never know, but I applaud you for the splendour of it. Nice work :ymapplause: .
Sig by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NWsis to eves_daughter & ForeverFan
Lion's Emblem
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 13, 2010 11:26 am

Very nice wallpaper Lucy P.!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: wonderful blending it's flawless and cleanly done. Your choice of images is good, with the pictures corresponding with the text. the coloring is very pretty too! I like the soft cool feel it gives, with the blues and purples enhanced will the reds and yellows are less. :) I like the quote you used from the song (one of my favorites from the soundtrack ;) ) But It's kinda hard to read against the images. But it's still great! :D I really like it and may use in the future...if that's okay.

Good job!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic