The MouseHunt Thread: Episode V

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: The MouseHunt Thread: Episode V

Postby Gymfan15 » Apr 29, 2018 12:36 pm

^^ One of the next new areas to come out is likely to be Law, so perhaps making sure you've got those areas completed and traps obtained will be good. It seems like recent law areas make use of Shadow and Arcane as well, so ensuring that you've got those traps up to snuff is good too. There isn't likely to be another Rift area very soon so that's no rush.
Gymfan15
Moderator Emeritus
Giver of Prestigious NarniaWeb Taglines™

Postby starkat » Apr 29, 2018 2:20 pm

Thanks Gymmie. I need another 30 dawn dust to get into the heart of the meteor and then I can get the Meteor Prison Core Trap.

Edit: Trap gotten! Now to getting another relic hunter segment.
starkat
Moderator Emeritus

Postby shastastwin » May 08, 2018 5:56 am

I'm up to 7 Relic Hunter Theme Scraps!!! :O :D I just need #7 and #9. Maybe I'll get some lucky treasure chest opens soon.

I had enough Clockwork Cogs after this last Absolute Acolyte to buy the first Timesplit Rune to put toward the Rift upgrade. Only 9 more to go . . . *weeps at the thought of catching 45 more AAs before the new trap*
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration
shastastwin
Moderator Emeritus
Saint Schwinn

Postby starkat » May 08, 2018 6:04 pm

I've got another two to go. I'm missing 4 and 5. This last chest was weird. It had a ton of rift mice in it and it was a relic hunter map. I need to go hunting the relic hunter for more maps.
starkat
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Gymfan15 » May 08, 2018 7:56 pm

I've got six...still looking for the others but I'm sure they'll be along shortly.

I've been having fun doing some boss hunting lately...Bat 10 in Furoma with Ascended cheese is pretty fun! :D
Gymfan15
Moderator Emeritus
Giver of Prestigious NarniaWeb Taglines™

Postby Varnafinde » May 19, 2018 5:19 pm

I've got 7 scraps, but I wonder whether the numbers I've been given, are wrong. I assume the system knows which ones I'm still missing, though.
I think I got my last scrap two or three years ago - but since then I've not been hunting on so many RH maps, mostly area specific maps. But now I should stick mostly to the RH ones until I get the last 2 scraps.

I also need to do 4 more AA runs in BW Rift, to get the trap there. I still need 40 Clockwork Cogs, after having looted or bought the 10 Timesplit Runes.

Other tasks are to bronze or silver some more mice that need crowns. My ambition is to bronze almost all mice and silver about half of them. I need about 30 bronzes, and I've already silvered close to 45% of the mice.
(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)
Varnafinde
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum

Postby fantasia_kitty » May 22, 2018 9:59 am

Got my 7th scrap the other day. :D

Varna wrote:I've got 7 scraps, but I wonder whether the numbers I've been given, are wrong. I assume the system knows which ones I'm still missing, though.
Yeah, they don't drop in order. I'm missing Theme Scraps I & VIII.

In between treasure maps, I've decided to make a push for Elder status. I have 17% to go, so it'll take a while, but I wonder if future areas will reward me for having a higher status, and therefore, it's probably worthwhile to get there.
fantasia_kitty
Site Admin
The Watchful Admin

Previous