This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Happy Member Appreciation Day!

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: Happy Member Appreciation Day!

Postby Louloudi the Centaur » May 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Thank you guys so much! :ymhug: I enjoy coming here on a daily basis and hope to keep doing so.
Louloudi the Centaur
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby starkat » May 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Apologies for not being around much of late. My schedule has kept me busy. But I wanted to drop in and say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! to each and everyone of our members. You guys are fantastic and are what makes Narnia Web a great place!
starkat

Postby PrinceCor004 » May 16, 2013 8:02 pm

THANK YOU to ALL the members of this amazing forum. :ymhug: :D Without y'all, we wouldn't have a job. ;))

In all seriousness, you guys and gals are simply amazing. You make our job both a ton of fun and relatively easy... well, most of the time. ;)
Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)
PrinceCor004
Moderator Emeritus
Soundtrack Man of SO

Postby Movie Aristotle » May 16, 2013 8:27 pm

My, how the time has flown. Since I've been a member I've gone from surfing NW on my Mom's computer in the office to making posts from my own laptop in my bedroom to swiping through pages of forum content via my tablet at "my own place". I've gone through a few life stages, but then so has the Narnia franchise, and so has this website. I feel like we've grown together over the years and our discussions have dug deep.

Our own little community, with our own jargon and little holidays, and a deep sense of what is really important in life, is what makes me feel at home.
Movie Aristotle
Movie Aristotle
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby wolfloversk » May 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Awwe :)

Thanks mods :D What a blessing to come home and see this thread...

You all are awesome :ymhug:
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Adeona » May 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Thanks, our loyal and strong mods! :ymhug: :) I'm one of those who've wandered away a little, but I try to check back often. NWeb was my first online "Home" and the dearest and most welcoming. No other site comes close to the companionship and good cheer.

And the membership year graphics are great, Pattertwig's Pal! Nice idea. B-) *saves 2009 set*
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby MountainFireflower » May 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Like flam, I'm not around as much as I used to be, but every time I come back, I remember why I fell in love with this forum in the first place. I'm sorry I'm so late in posting here, but I still wanted to say I'm so, so thankful for your friendship and your membership, and the lovely people I've met here on this site. I've met some of my dearest friends here, and this site has been such a beautiful, welcoming internet home.

While you praise and thank the mods often, right now I want to praise and thank you. While the mods keep the site running, without you, there would be no site. (And it would be so much more boring. ;)) ) It is truly you that makes this place so special.

Thank you so much. :ymhug: Huge hugs for each and every one of you.
av by dot
MountainFireflower
Moderator Emeritus

Previous