This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Gnawnia P.I. -Interrogation Room

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Gnawnia P.I. -Interrogation Room

Postby AstroWolfD » Apr 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Alright, sit down you bunch. It's one way Q&A time. Let me introduce myself. My partner and I, the lovely Wrangler, have hacked into the accounts of one very important member of this website, and one bottom dweller. Guess who got the good one? Thats right, she did. Anyway, Some of you may know me. Especially if the back alleys of Gnawnia are a familiar sight to you. I'm the enemy to those who make me their enemy, friend to those who have no friend, I am the terror, that flaps in the night, I am the suprise you find at the bottom of your cereal box, I am.... whats my name? Just call me Hardboiled. Because if you don't start talking, this won't be over easy.

ba-dum tiss

Now the reason we've set this all up: We're on a mission to recover an object of some importance. It's top secret (but you can read about it here. )

We've followed the trail to an island paradise (well, it's not REALLY a paradise... at all), and we need to know if you, the locals, have seen anything, anything at all out of the ordinary, even the slightest bit. It'll be worth your while. Now let's hear it, and quick! We ain't got all night. Oh, and don't get on the Wrangler's bad side... she's versed in about every form of combat known to mouse. And she's not afraid to give free demonstrations ;)
Avi and sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk

AROOOOOOO!!!
AstroWolfD
NarniaWeb Guru
Guard Wolf of the NW WC

Re: Gnawnia P.I. -Interrogation Room

Postby wolfloversk » Apr 01, 2013 9:10 pm

To add to my companion, we're looking for anything gold, cheesy, or dragon related...

Has anyone seen any of these signs across GnawniaWeb?
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Adeona » Apr 01, 2013 9:14 pm

ERm, I thought maybe I saw something about a goose which lays golden eggs in a film once... In a chocolate factory? Sorry I can't be of more assistance.
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby wolfloversk » Apr 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Oh no, that is very helpful... May I inquire as to which film? What breed of goose? What did this factory look like?
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Postby Adeona » Apr 01, 2013 10:17 pm

It was a white goose... Very domestic looking, but unusually large. It was in Willy Wonka's factory.
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby AstroWolfD » Apr 02, 2013 8:44 am

White goose... Willy Wonka, eh? We've been watching him for sometime... interesting (and very suspicious) character to say the least...

Well thanks to the help of you guys, this case was brought to a successful close. You can all go about your lives now, knowing that you made the world just a tiny bit better. Go and get back to whatever you do, but before you do. just get this and get it straight: Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison or the grave. There's no other end.

Make sure you learn.

Signing off for myself, and my companion here. We'll be back. Seek us out in Gnawnia if you have a case that needs solving. Nothing is ever to big, or too small ;)
Avi and sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk

AROOOOOOO!!!
AstroWolfD
NarniaWeb Guru
Guard Wolf of the NW WC