This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Heroes Hideout

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Heroes Hideout

Postby Edna Mode » Mar 31, 2013 8:39 pm

What is this? Where have you all gone? There is chaos! Mayhem! Panic in the streets!

A lovely mansion, all ready for you to hold your strategy sessions in and you are all out wandering the forum! Come back, my darlings! There is work to be done. You must fight! Win! And stay for tea afterwards, I do so enjoy your visits.

Don't forget to enter the passcode at the door, darlings. I've upgraded the security again. Wouldn't want some amateur coming in to steal my work, would we? No, of course not.

And Thor, darling, let me get your measurements. We don't want you stay in the wretched, walking death sentence of a cape, do we? Of course not, darling. At least let me make you a machine-washable version. That's a new feature.
Edna Mode
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Re: Heroes Hideout

Postby Thor Odinson » Mar 31, 2013 8:47 pm

Death sentence?!? I'll have you know that this cape was bequeathed upon me as a sign of my power and majesty! I am a god of Asgard, and I-- ...oh, never mind. Just give me the pass code.
“Oh, no... this is Earth... isn’t it?”

Stop. Hammer time.
Thor Odinson
NarniaWeb Regular
God of Thunder

Postby Lois Lane » Mar 31, 2013 8:52 pm

Miss Mode. My name is Lois Lane. I'm a reporter for The Daily Planet. Do you have a contact address where I can submit interview requests and if I find any information that may be useful to your heroes I can pass them along?
Lois Lane
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Edna Mode » Mar 31, 2013 9:01 pm

The passcode went out in the last memo, Thor darling. And yes, you are a god of Asgard, so of course you want a uniform designed only by the best. Yes? Of course yes.

Miss Lane, just call my secretary. Any info can go through him. I will be quite busy. Uniforms get so torn and dirty when the heroes are out fighting, you know.
Edna Mode
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Lois Lane » Mar 31, 2013 9:07 pm

Thank you Miss Mode. I did catch sight of a Gotham villain by the name of Poison Ivy on the forum. I'm not sure what someone from Gotham is doing this far away, but I'm from Metropolis so who am I to talk.
Lois Lane
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Ironman » Mar 31, 2013 9:35 pm

*lands on the roof of the mansion and makes his way inside and down the rotating staircase*

Evening, Edna. I like what you've done with the place. Still... *taps the top of the apparently glass table in the lounge area which suddenly springs to life with various readouts and technical specs*... your interface is still outdated. Jarvis, how long would it take you to reprogram all this?

*An hour or less, sir.

Make it half an hour and fire up the shawarma grill while your at it.

*Very well...
"The truth is... I am Iron Man"
Ironman
NarniaWeb Newbie
The Awesome One

Postby Supermouse » Mar 31, 2013 9:41 pm

Excuse me, Miss Mode, did I hear you offering refreshments?
My cape is quite adequate for my needs, so please put away your tape measure; however any chocolate-covered food will be welcome.
You may have heard of me? My name is Supermouse.
Supermouse - hurrying to rescue creatures of all sizes, shapes and colours!!
Supermouse
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Thor Odinson » Mar 31, 2013 9:41 pm

I have been given the clothing of Asgard, Mistress Mode, and therefore I do not think an earthly design will compare. I do not mean any offense, and I appreciate your offer. Perhaps, if my Asgardian clothes fail me, I shall pay your wardrobing services a visit.

Why are you of the opinion that capes must be eradicated? They have done nothing wrong.

Stop. Hammer time.
Thor Odinson
NarniaWeb Regular
God of Thunder

Postby Black Widow » Mar 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Mr. Stark, I'll take some shawarma.

Thor, you may want to consider taking Edna up on her services. She's the closest thing you'll get to perfection in this world, at least. She could come in handy.
"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that. I'm Russian."
Black Widow
NarniaWeb Nut
Natasha Romanoff, SHIELD Agent

Postby Thor Odinson » Mar 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Perhaps. If my Asgardian clothes fail me, and if I do not like the tights I am required to wear for ballet, then, perhaps, I will consult with Miss Mode. But I remain firmly attached to my arm-scales and red cape, no matter what Miss Mode says.

Stop. Hammer time.
Thor Odinson
NarniaWeb Regular
God of Thunder

Postby Catwoman » Apr 01, 2013 12:34 am

I have my own uniform, so I shouldn't need a new one - but I need something to drink.
Catwoman
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Supermouse » Apr 01, 2013 12:45 am

Ms Catwoman, if you can keep your claws sheathed I might share some hot chocolate with you, when I find some...
Supermouse - hurrying to rescue creatures of all sizes, shapes and colours!!
Supermouse
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Catwoman » Apr 01, 2013 12:59 am

I'll keep my claws well sheathed, Supermouse. You are a helpful creature - I won't hunt you.

And some hot chocolate would be real good :)
Catwoman
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Violet » Apr 01, 2013 5:01 am

Miss Mode, thank you so much for my wonderful uniform. It disappears when I do. It is great! See *vanishes completely, uniform included. reappears.* Has anyone seen Dash? I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on him and I can't find. I'm going to be in so much trouble if I don't find him. And there are dangerous villains around.
Violet
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Lois Lane » Apr 01, 2013 5:12 am

From the notepad of Lois Lane:

Hero Roll Call:
Edna Mode - manager, costume designer, and overall good source to ask questions of.

Thor Odinson - good source, fixated on finding his brother (I wish you luck on that Thor!), gentleman, and fond of his hammer.

Ironman - Tony Stark's armored id, comes equipped with sarcasm and one line quips, and is very fond of schwarma.

Black Widow - murky past, willing to go toe to toe with Ironman when he gets sarcastic.

Supermouse - loves chocolate. Good manners.

Violet - newcomer, has the power of invisibilty, has a brother named Dash.

Am I missing anything?
Lois Lane
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Samwise the Brave » Apr 01, 2013 5:55 am

SuperHobbit! Who has no relation whatsoever to any of you, but is a Hero in his own halfling right. ;;) Power of loyalty, courage, and sizzling awesome roast chicken and sausages over a crackling outdoor fire. B-)
"In one hand [he] held a sword, the very light of which was a bitter pain, the other was [clenched in a fist], but held concealed some nameless menace of power and doom."
Samwise the Brave
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Samwise the Stouthearted

Next