This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

The Daily Planet - Source Corner

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: The Daily Planet - Source Corner

Postby Lois Lane » Apr 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Memo to Lestrade:

I would welcome the assistance.

Current status of forum:

Multiple villains and heroes present. No mayhem as of yet outside of the disappearance of the moderators. I am about to venture into the Villains den to see if I can uncover any new leads.

Rumor discovered: The villains are doing this to try and trap the heroes that are being drawn here.

Can you help me find proof to back up that rumor?

Lois Lane
Lois Lane
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Spock » Apr 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Miss Lane, I can't help but wonder if this forum is locked in some kind of Temporal hot zone. It seems that every year, roughly around this time, the moderators and otherwise saw members of this forum are completely absent. As such, I suggest that the dilemma might be much more significant than you postulated. I would suggest keeping an eye out for the entity known as Q.
Spock

Postby Mr-Incredible » Apr 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Lois Lane, may I have your autograph please. My entire family are fans of yours. :)
Mr-Incredible
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Lois Lane » Apr 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Mr. Spock, can you tell me more about this person "Q"?

On one condition, Mr-Incredible, may I have yours and your family's as well?
Lois Lane
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby The Joker » Apr 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Trap? My dear Lois. Why would I ever...trap someone? I merely wish to...give the forum back to the people.
Why so serious?
The Joker
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Lois Lane » Apr 01, 2013 12:29 pm

The forum already belongs to the people! That's why I was called in! To inform the people of the real story! If you wish to add your opinion to my final story, I suggest you hurry. We go to print in just a few hours and I have to turn in my story to the editors for proofing.
Lois Lane
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby The Joker » Apr 01, 2013 12:38 pm

Ah, but you see, Miss Lane. You already sound like one of them. Open your eyes. Let your mind be free. You see, on the surface, they appear...civilized. But when they lose their power, they turn on each other! That's what they've done! You see, they like to make you think that they protect the people from spammers and all sorts of evil. But. Really. Who are those "spammers"? What is that "evil"? Is it...real? Or do they just...select one of the least...productive members of the fine community, and shove them into the Void? With the member gone, who is left to say what they are but your mods? They keep their...power. That way. Do they care? Ha. Do they.

Not. One. Bit.
Why so serious?
The Joker
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Lois Lane » Apr 01, 2013 12:41 pm

All I will say to that is that a reporter never reveals her sources. I have a source that says otherwise. It was the one that brought me out here in the first place. Have you ever flown to Narnia Web from Metropolis? That is one long flight!

I have been investigating the "Void" as you so call it. After some discussion with Oracle, I have reason to believe it is strictly a location that spammers can go and spam all they wish, but without annoying anyone.
Lois Lane
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Mr-Incredible » Apr 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Lois Lane wrote:On one condition, Mr-Incredible, may I have yours and your family's as well?

Yes, indeed. Keep up the good investigation work. Don't be intimidated by the forces of darkness who try to appear as "light".
Mr-Incredible
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby The Joker » Apr 01, 2013 2:03 pm

But of course...that is because Oracle has decided it is so. The Void. Is a black hole. In space. Mutant squirrels tie up the poor and helpless, place them on a conveyor belt, and send them away. What happens to them. After that? Does anyone know what has happened to them? Can anyone travel back from these realms?

Would you dare to travel there? Will you?

Of course not. Why? You investigate only hear-say. You never...experience it. For. your. self. Believe what they say. Believe it! Or test. the truth. Yourself.
Why so serious?
The Joker
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Black Widow » Apr 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Miss Lane, I can assure you that SHIELD is investigating this and monitoring any potential threats. That's why we're here.
"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that. I'm Russian."
Black Widow
NarniaWeb Nut
Natasha Romanoff, SHIELD Agent

Postby Lois Lane » Apr 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Thank you Black Widow. Pass on my thanks to SHIELD as well.

I do have one piece of information for you. In another thread, there was a posting by one of the missing moderators. It appears to have been interrupted.
Lois Lane
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Black Widow » Apr 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Thank you for that piece of information, Miss Lane. I'll investigate shortly. Would you mind directing me to the thread where the event occurred?
Black Widow
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Lois Lane » Apr 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Here you go: Link
Lois Lane
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Black Widow » Apr 01, 2013 2:41 pm

Thank you, Miss Lane. Your input has proved invaluable, and I'm glad you alerted me to this lead. It seems as if the moderators are being targeted as some sort of larger attack, but I can't say for sure. SHIELD is investigating this.
Black Widow
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Oracle » Apr 01, 2013 2:43 pm

How sweet of you to give me the credit for creating a cyber-Alcatraz, Joker. I'm flattered.

Lois is correct. The Void is a place where spammers can live in bliss with their Chanel bags and diet plans without bothering anyone else. Since you're so concerned, however, I'll be happy to send you to the Void for a cozy chat with the inhabitants. I'm sure you'd get along famously.

Thank you for that piece of information, Lois. It seems someone in the Joker's gaggle of minions is competent with a computer. That's new.
Oracle
NarniaWeb Regular

PreviousNext