This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

The Peoples' Forum: It Begins. Now.

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: The Peoples' Forum: It Begins. Now.

Postby Captain America » Apr 01, 2013 3:24 pm

I was cleaning up the last person whose face you "put a smile on", Joker. So sorry to have kept you waiting.

You really want to know what liberty means? It's the unalienable right, given by God, to make your own choices according to your own will, as long as your choices do not cause harm or loss of liberty to another human being. You violate that with every innocent person you hurt. So your liberty is nothing but glittering selfishness.

I'm no leader. I'm just another man, and I'm not here to "enlighten" the people. I'm here to serve and defend them. And in the interest of liberty, I'll let you choose. You can leave now, or you can leave with a couple of firm blows to the head.
Captain America
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Black Widow » Apr 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Cap, I hate to interrupt but you're needed in the Hideout. We've had communications from a moderator and SHIELD needs every bit of manpower on this.
"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that. I'm Russian."
Black Widow
NarniaWeb Nut
Natasha Romanoff, SHIELD Agent

Postby Adeona » Apr 01, 2013 3:27 pm

You'll excuse my previous inquiry into your intentions, Ben 10, everyone. It's just that I'm unfamiliar with some of you and was not sure whether you are here to help the members or assist the Joker in his anarchy-installing measures.

Captain, sir, it's an honour to have you here on this dark day! And I shall certainly strive not to interfere with Mr. Stark's shwarma.
Black Widow, I'm sure your specialized skill set will come in handy dealing with this madness.
And Lois Lane, I'm sure your investigative work will be of great service in this fight to restore the mods.
Thor - Um, nice hair. :p

Joker, how about setting us free from your presence?
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby Thor Odinson » Apr 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Thor - Um, nice hair. :p

Thank you, milady. *bows* I have been likened to Goldilocks already in my short stay here on Earth.

But the hair is not my only asset. Please, let me know if I can be of any assistance to you or your friends.
“Oh, no... this is Earth... isn’t it?”

Stop. Hammer time.
Thor Odinson
NarniaWeb Regular
God of Thunder

Postby Adeona » Apr 01, 2013 3:47 pm

I think you've already helped - you and the other heroes - just by being here, supporting the members in our time of need.
RL Sibs: Aviator, Lizzle, Narniancricket, DancingPrincesses, Andriel
Adeona
NarniaWeb Guru
Thursday's Wayfaring Child

Postby lover of narnia » Apr 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Wonderful hair, Thor. Splendid. Yet....I favor your brother's. ;)

*clears throat* Ah-um. Well. This is a dire situation. Joker has imprisoned or kidnapped our dear moderators and now wants us to....submit to him. I welcome and thank all ye heroes and heroines who have come to assists us.

Thor: It is an honor to meet one from Asgard and of such might. Thank you for descending to assist us mortals in this cyber situation. *bows*

Black Widow: Wonderful to meet you, Miss Romanoff. I am sure your specific skill set will come in handy. I admire your combat skills. Impeccable.

Captain America: Captain. Is is awesome to have you here. With you about, liberty cannot die. And neither can decency. :)

Ironman: *waves* Mr. Stark! Pepper gotten rid of you for a day, eh? Glad to meet you too.

And all the rest...even. Well. Joker is a different story. I hope you find your children Poison Ivy. Miss Ivy? ....Will that do?

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6
lover of narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby The Joker » Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Then. Contrast that, Captain, with my definition. You see. They are not different. Rather, quite the same. Or better yet. Let me place it here, for all to see.

Liberty is...unobstructed action according to...the will. Within the limits drawn around us. By the equal rights of others.

to make your own choices according to your own will, as long as your choices do not cause harm or loss of liberty to another human being.

And as for that last smile...well, that was a copy cat, not my work. I've only had my own smile to use today. As for your...Thor friend.

* throws a small knife in Thor's direction, catching his wrist *

A little pain in defense of my own...liberty.

* bows *
Why so serious?
The Joker
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Ben 10 » Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Adeona wrote:You'll excuse my previous inquiry into your intentions, Ben 10, everyone. It's just that I'm unfamiliar with some of you and was not sure whether you are here to help the members or assist the Joker in his anarchy-installing measures.

No offense taken, friend... not really. :)
I totally understand that you must be feeling quite confused in the middle of your current predicament. I know I would be, if it was me!

Hmm... what could I say to make you feel better about trusting me? (I can't speak for everyone) Well, I'm a teenager who has had the responsibility of fighting evil since the summer I was ten. I can turn into several kinds of aliens, in order to protect whatever place I happen to be at...

Is there anything else you'd like to know?

Joker, how about setting us free from your presence?

Now, that is a retort! =))
I have a feeling that we will make a great team in defeating evil, Adeona.

I think you've already helped - you and the other heroes - just by being here, supporting the members in our time of need.

I know you were talking to Thor (why do I want to say "Mr. Hammer Time"? Oh, right... maybe cause I like to say "It's Hero Time!" #-o ), but I'm flattered just the same. :ymblushing:

Thanks to you as well, lover of narnia! It's my pleasure to help out!

Joker, you annoying clown... :ymbringiton:
Ben 10
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Poison Ivy » Apr 01, 2013 3:55 pm

I hope you find your children Poison Ivy. Miss Ivy? ....Will that do?

Ivy is fine, darling.
Poison Ivy
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Thor Odinson » Apr 01, 2013 4:10 pm

*glances down at the place where the knife hit, then ignores it* Have you forgotten my parentage, Joker? I am of Asgard, and the son of Odin. It will take much more than that for you to wound me.

Mr. Ben 10, my name is, of course, Thor, but Mr. Hammer Time will suffice. It seems to reflect my abilities accurately.

I thank you for your kind words, Adeona! It is a pleasure to support you.

lover of narnia, while I am dismayed to hear that you prefer my brother's awful hairstyle in comparison to mine, I do appreciate your introduction and kind words as well. Thank you for supporting us in our efforts to support you. It is a pleasure to meet you, and every single resident of this forum.
“Oh, no... this is Earth... isn’t it?”

Stop. Hammer time.
Thor Odinson
NarniaWeb Regular
God of Thunder

Previous