This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

College Football

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

College Football

Postby princess_of_narnia » Sep 12, 2009 2:10 pm

It's already the second week of college football and I was suprised that no one has put up a thread for it yet.
Well, whether you're a Michgan or Ohio State fan, come one and come all!
Anyone think that Oklahoma St. is over ranked?
Sig by ski_hi_flier Avvy by campgirl
princess_of_narnia
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Re: College Football

Postby greenleaf23 » Sep 12, 2009 5:23 pm

What if we're a Notre Dame fan? :p Well, I only got to listen to the last 10 or so minutes of the Notre Dame/Michigan game, but it was great until the end.

I have to admit, I don't watch much college football(well, more I don't watch I specific team, I do watch a lot though) so I'm not sure about the ranking stuff.

I will put though, quite randomly, that I love watching Boise State play, because of their awesome blue turf field :D
Avi by Visionsbeyond/Awesome sig by Flambeau! NW Sis:Jay
LiveJournal (not really too terribly empty anymore :P)
Team Hoodie!!
greenleaf23
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Sparky » Sep 12, 2009 6:27 pm

princess_of_narnia wrote:It's already the second week of college football and I was suprised that no one has put up a thread for it yet.

I was considering it, but was hoping someone else would. :ymblushing:
princess_of_narnia wrote:Anyone think that Oklahoma St. is over ranked?

#5 in the nation was probably little high. They have a great offense, but their defense has a way to go, as evidenced by the 45 points they gave up to Houston today. All the same, they would have won that game had it not been for a few tipped balls that turned into interceptions.
greenleaf23 wrote:What if we're a Notre Dame fan? :p Well, I only got to listen to the last 10 or so minutes of the Notre Dame/Michigan game, but it was great until the end.

It was great all the way through. Tate Forcier was amazing. Michigan's not all the way back yet, but they're going to be just fine.
greenleaf23 wrote:I will put though, quite randomly, that I love watching Boise State play, because of their awesome blue turf field :D
When I was watching the Oregon/Boise State game a week ago, I could just picture someone trying to watch it and spending hours trying to figure out what was wrong with their TV.
Mark my words, someday I will think of something brilliant to put in my sig.
Sparky
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby malkah » Sep 12, 2009 8:54 pm

princess_of_narnia wrote:Anyone think that Oklahoma St. is over ranked?

Some. 45 points given up to Houston; not good. Sparky's pretty much got it, I think. :)

sparky wrote:
greenleaf23 wrote:I will put though, quite randomly, that I love watching Boise State play, because of their awesome blue turf field :D
When I was watching the Oregon/Boise State game a week ago, I could just picture someone trying to watch it and spending hours trying to figure out what was wrong with their TV.

*snickers* When I was little, I was convinced that Boise St. was the only place in the world where they had finally figured out how to grow blue grass. :p All the blue can be a bit hard on the eyes after awhile...

Well, the USC/Ohio St. game is over and the Trojans pulled it out in the last few minutes! YES! :ymapplause: To any Ohio St. fans, though: Kudos to the Buckeyes. They played extremely well!
the light after the storm
shows that hope was never gone

Snow After Fire graphics
malkah
Moderator Emeritus
The Invincible One

Postby johobbit » Sep 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Sorry for this mix-up, all Football lovers, but we're locking this topic, and if you could each go and post in the General Sports thread, that would be much appreciated. I'm sending each of you a PM to explain further. Thanks! :)
johobbit