This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Dream Journal

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

Re: Dream Journal

Postby sillygoose » Jul 30, 2011 4:48 pm

I had a dream last night where I married this guy I really really like in this amazing Cinderella type dress. lol makes me so warm inside :p

Were you ever in an amazing dream but then something woke you up and you wish that you could start up that dream again? That has happened to me so many times and I hate it when it happens. I'm like noooo I want to see what happens in the end!
Team Edward and Team Jacob are overrated. I'm Team Avatar!

Find me on Tumblr!
http://inside-the-mind-of-a-nerddess.tumblr.com/

Avvie by Rising_Star
sillygoose
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby DamselJillPole » Jul 31, 2011 4:24 pm

Sometimes when i wake up from dream that I want to continue and I'm still tired I'll think about the dream and how it left off and almost everytime it will continue, however a few times it wont and I can't stand that. :(
Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!
DamselJillPole
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Andrew » Jul 31, 2011 8:14 pm

I can't stand that either! It's usually a dream where I get up the courage to tell a girl I like her, and she reveals that she's been secretly in love with me as long as she's known me...then I wake up disappointed and realize it was all in my head :ymblushing: =))
5.9.2011 the day Christ saved me!

Thank you Lady Faith for the sig!
Andrew
NarniaWeb Nut

Postby Lucy of Narnia » Aug 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Andrew, I know what you mean. I have dreams where I finally get the courage to talk to someone, and it goes well, and I'm like "yes!!" and then I wake up. Never fun. XD
Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!
Lucy of Narnia
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Miss Rosario » Aug 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Last night, I dreamed I was at a family reunion by the lake. Apparently we were hungry, so we roasted some hot dogs and marshmallows and then sat down and ate the canoe. Yeah. I even remember the texture and taste of the wood. :| *doubts she'll be going canoeing any time in the near future*

Odd? Very. My dreams normally are. :p
Icon by fireworks123
NW little sister to Windsong
NW twin to Rosie

"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." -Nadia Comaneci
Miss Rosario
NarniaWeb Fanatic
Wandering Welcomer

Postby Valiant » Aug 08, 2011 7:03 pm

I had a dream that someone attacked my family. I have to say that it was very scary. :-s
Signature by daughter of the King; Avatar by Adeona

Keeper of the Secret Magic
Valiant
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby sillygoose » Aug 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Those dreams are always scary.

Has anyone ever cried in a dream and then actually woke up crying? That happened to me once. I remember in the dream I was supposed to leave my family forever and I was crying on the plane. Then when I woke up my face and my pillow were wet. I guess it was tears and kinda hoping because if it wasnt tears it would have been drool and sleeping in drool is not cool. :p
Team Edward and Team Jacob are overrated. I'm Team Avatar!

Find me on Tumblr!
http://inside-the-mind-of-a-nerddess.tumblr.com/

Avvie by Rising_Star
sillygoose
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby MinotaurforAslan » Aug 08, 2011 9:03 pm

sillygoose wrote:Were you ever in an amazing dream but then something woke you up and you wish that you could start up that dream again? That has happened to me so many times and I hate it when it happens. I'm like noooo I want to see what happens in the end!

I've had a few dreams like that and it's annoying to be sure. But I absolutely love the feeling of relief I get when I have a dream in which things have gone horribly wrong in some way and I wake up to realize it's not real. So I can put up with a few annoying returns to reality.

Though one time I had a dream that I was able to return to. I kept waking up during the night and having to fall back asleep again. I was actually able to think about what I should do next in my dream, fall asleep, and re-enter my dream exactly where I left off twice. Although the dream wasn't a particularly cheerful one, it was one where planning ahead was helpful, and it was an amazing experience to be able to "pause" my subconscious life and strategize.
MinotaurforAslan
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby wild rose » Aug 09, 2011 8:25 am

I had a NW dream recently, I was walking with my two sisters De_De and Narnian_Archer and my older brother, we were walking to the movie theater and he said he had to buy tickets for everyone. So he went inside the theater then came out and we hung around, suddenly all these people started coming and somehow I knew they were from NarniaWeb and I was like 'hey what are you all doing here' then I looked at the theater and saw that everything was written in English, I realized I was in the US, I was like "Hey I'm in the United States" and everyone was like "Duh you're in Chicago!" I remember looking at the blue sky and saying "Wait this can't be Chicago, it's not cloudly and windy here" (right so I had watched a Kutless vidoe a few days before someone said there that is was cloudy and windy in Chicago, so it kinda stuck with me :p ) but on the movie theater is was written 'Chicago Theater' and I was told that we were going to see VDT with a whole host of people from NW. I was so happy I started hugging everyone and yelling 'I'm so happy, this finally happened, I can't believe this isn't a dream".....and then I woke up :(
The ends must never justify the means, the means must justify themselves--Ravi Zacharias
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby Valiant » Aug 09, 2011 2:07 pm

sillygoose, I think that happened to me once actually. I vaguely remember it happening, but I have forgotten what the dream was about. :-?
Signature by daughter of the King; Avatar by Adeona

Keeper of the Secret Magic
Valiant
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby FrecklefaceJill » Aug 10, 2011 9:12 am

I had a nightmare a couple nights ago. I dreamed that Adam Young (from Owl City) was driving this magical car from the Deer in the Headlights music video, then he crashed into a dinosaur (also from the music video) and died. I woke up crying (yes, I still cry at ten) and sweating. It was terrible. That same night I also had a dream that Adam Young was a worm and turned into a chicken in the bird's belly that had eaten him. I know, I'm weird.

I had this dream a couple years ago, but it's always stuck in my head. I heard the burglar alarm go off downstairs and I said to my mom, "Mommy! There's a burglar!" and my mom said, "Who cares?" Then the burglar came upstairs and I was hanging upside down from the ceiling. Then the bad guy stole a doornob and left. That was odd.
Co-founder of the Dragon Fan Club!!! PM me if you'd like to join!
Avvie by AslansChild
Hoot Owl of NW! PM Lady Faith to join!
NW sib: Quinlin
FrecklefaceJill
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Lady Faith » Aug 23, 2011 5:58 pm

I had a dream the other day, it had Batman and Robin in it... I think they were saving me and some friend of mine. But I don't know the person who was my friend in the dream, in real life.
I'm an introvert! Anyone else?
Tenth Avenue North Club member
Exploring Narnia with Frodo in Obi-Wan's Spaceship Club member
Lady Faith
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Lady Haleth » Aug 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Last night I dreamed that there were seven summer camps, and each of them were based on a different Narnia Chronicle. I only saw four of them, though. LWW's camp was on a sunny patch of ground, dappled with the shadows of tree leaves--at least that was where it was supposed to be, but there wasn't actually anything there. My sister and I were looking for MN's camp in the woods beyond that patch of ground, but I'm not sure we ever found it. My sister said that nobody wanted to go to the HHB camp because it was in the middle of a desert in Texas. I did get a glimpse of the SC camp, which was a bunch of ruined arches standing on some nearly submerged islands off that was somewhere off the coast of Maine. I never saw the camps for PC, VODT or LB, though.
The night before that I had a weird dream involving Star Wars and walking skeletons. Don't ask.
The glory of God is man fully alive--St. Iraneus
Salvation is a fire in the midnight of the soul-Switchfoot
Lady Haleth
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Ithilwen » Jan 10, 2012 5:39 pm

I often have very strange, entertaining dreams. A lot of them involve my friends here on NW. :) Although, sometimes that makes it awkward trying to remember which conversations really happened and which ones were just a dream. ;))

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

Postby wild rose » Jan 11, 2012 10:53 am

most of the dreams I've been having recenty have been nightmares, I won't get into detail cause most of them are really gory :( Now I'm actually afraid to go to sleep at night

Has anyone ever had it that the woke up from their dream and went about the day and then suddenly woke up from their dream again, like they were dreaming in their dream?
The ends must never justify the means, the means must justify themselves--Ravi Zacharias
sig by Meltintalle
wild rose
The Guardian of Sundays

Postby Ithilwen » May 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Last night I dreamed that I was at Raleys and I met Peter Jackson there. We were talking and standing near a table, all the while people around us were trying to turn the store into a fun house with tents, and there were reptiles everywhere. :-\

~Riella =:)
Ithilwen
NarniaWeb Zealot

Location: Taking over the world while twirling my evil girlstache.

PreviousNext