Various Vacations: departures and returns

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: johobbit, stargazer

Re: Various Vacations: departures and returns

Postby HyperWing » Jun 09, 2016 10:27 am

I completely forgot to check in here and then things kept getting busy and I couldn't come back. Things have quieted down a bit for me now since moving again. I'm now living in another country in a rural country area with a more relaxed lifestyle. I'm looking forward to being able to finally make a return here where I won't have ot disapear in one or two weeks. Future plans include buying or building a greenhouse for growing tomatoes and other plants and finishing a second degree in college. Hope everyone is doing well! :)
HyperWing
HyperWing
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby stargazer » Jun 09, 2016 3:50 pm

Welcome back, Boy Scout, and congrats on becoming an Eagle Scout! That's quite an accomplishment.

Sounds like you've been busy, HyperWing, and I'm glad you've stopped by too. I look forward to seeing you around the forum this summer.
stargazer

Postby johobbit » Jun 20, 2016 3:04 pm

Good to see you again, Boy Scout! How cool you're heading to university this August. May I ask what your major will be?

Your thoughtful and reminiscing words brought me goosebumps of thankfulness once again for this forum.

Drop by again when you're able!
:D
johobbit

Postby waggawerewolf27 » Mar 13, 2017 2:09 pm

"Well, I'm off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz". Somewhere in Tassie, where there are Tasmanian devils. :D See you all Sunday after next.
Timeo Danaos dona ferentes - I fear the Greeks bringing gifts. Aeneid - Virgil. Laocoon's opinion of the Trojan Horse
waggawerewolf27
NarniaWeb Zealot

Previous