This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Personality Types *Vote in Poll*

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

What letters make up your type?

Extraverted
7%
Introverted
18%
Sensing
10%
Intuition
14%
Thinking
13%
Feeling
15%
Judging
16%
Perceiving
7%

Total votes : 346

Re: Personality Types

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Apr 19, 2010 10:46 am

StudyMate wrote:p.s. Going back over all the write-ups of the different types, the descriptions seem to imply the ideal version of themselves, if that makes sense. As in, you could be an excellent empathiser and want to counsel people, but realistically you won't be able to do that all the time, or in every case that presents itself? I don't know, I just think they need to be taken with the slightest hint of salt.

my mom was saying something like that. B/c my sisters took the test and said that they weren't like that at all, not in that "extreme" I guess. My mom said it's b/c those descriptions describe the completely mature and "perfect" personality. Not everyone who has that personality is going to completely be that description...I suppose :p .
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Valiant_Lucy » Apr 19, 2010 1:37 pm

I think it's normal that not everyone is going to be EXACTLY like their type, ALL the time. After all, sometimes age (the older you are, and the more you've experienced can develop your personality), and what sort of situation you're in can determine how you act (i.e. I'm very quiet with people I don't know well but with my family I'm the most talkative one in the house!).

I wouldn't say they describe "perfect" personalites though--while each one has many strengths, there are usually some weaknesses described as well.
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." Marilyn Monroe
Valiant_Lucy
Moderator Emeritus
The IMAR&NB mod

Postby Destined-To-Reign » Apr 19, 2010 1:46 pm

*looks around in consternation* So out of all these results, there has only been ONE other extrovert so far? :-o :(( :-\ This is disturbing. What does it say about me? :P

For I am, an ESFJ. Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging. I am a distinctly expressed extrovert, senser, and feeler, and a moderately expressed judger.

I'm not as fascinated with Myers/Briggs as I could be, but I really like it, and I think if I ever took the time to study it some more, I'd be even more hooked! Betsie does her best to indoctrinate me. ;)
Destined-To-Reign
Moderator Emeritus

Postby wolfloversk » Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm

INFJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling Judgeing)
I- 56%
N-75%
F- 25%
J- 44%

Some points I think definitly apply to me:
-Better at expressing themselves on paper
-humanitarian like qualities
-tendency to be idealistic
-preference for closure and completion
- "'doers' as well as dreamer"
- " While instinctively courting the personal and organizational demands continually made upon them by others, at intervals INFJs will suddenly withdraw into themselves, sometimes shutting out even their intimates."
-inner conflict not uncommon

Some famous INFJ's include Ghandi, Shakespeare, Jane Goodall, Eleanor Roosevelt, Martin Luther King Jr., Jimmy Carter, Mel Gibson, and Nicole Kidman
Avi by AstrowolfD
wolfloversk
NarniaWeb Zealot
The Riddle Master

Re: Personality Types *Vote in Poll*

Postby narnialover101 » Apr 19, 2010 2:38 pm

I took the test and ended up with the result INFP, but after reading through it and feeling a bit "meh" about how well it suited me, I looked through the others and discovered I'm more like ISFJ. Must be bad at taking tests. ;))

Here are some parts that jumped out at me:

"Unlike with EPs, the older the friendship is, the more an ISFJ will value it. One ISFJ trait that is easily misunderstood by those who haven't known them long is that they are often unable to either hide or articulate any distress they may be feeling. For instance, an ISFJ child may be reproved for "sulking," the actual cause of which is a combination of physical illness plus misguided "good manners." An adult ISFJ may drive a (later ashamed) friend or SO into a fit of temper over the ISFJ's unexplained moodiness, only afterwards to explain about a death in the family they "didn't want to burden anyone with."

"While their work ethic is high on the ISFJ priority list, their families are the centers of their lives. ISFJs are extremely warm and demonstrative within the family circle--and often possessive of their loved ones, as well. When these include Es who want to socialize with the rest of the world, or self-contained ITs, the ISFJ must learn to adjust to these behaviors and not interpret them as rejection. Being SJs, they place a strong emphasis on conventional behavior (although, unlike STJs, they are usually as concerned with being "nice" as with strict propriety)"

Really all of it fit pretty well though.

The "famous people" list is pretty lame :p :

St. Teresa of Avila (Teresa de Jesus)
Louisa May Alcott
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Queen Elizabeth II of England
Robert E. Lee
Queen Mary I ("Bloody Mary") of England
U.S. Presidents:
William Howard Taft

I'll always be a,
NL101 :)
Rest in Peace Old Narniaweb
(2003-2009)
narnialover101
Moderator Emeritus
Narniaweb's Resident Peter Pan Gone Gangsta'

Postby TheGeneral » Apr 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Wow, in reference to the poll results, introverted is winning. It's about time! ;)
TheGeneral
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Glenstorm the Great » Apr 19, 2010 2:55 pm

^lol ;))

NL101: Lame?! You have Bloody Mary on there! My fave English monarch of all time ;) !
Glenstorm the Great
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby GlimGlum » Apr 19, 2010 3:03 pm

(I)ntroverted (S)ensing (T)hinking (J)udging - That is what I scored. Glad I am not alone. :D
Loyal2Tirian :)
There is definitely no "a" in definite.
The Mind earns by doing; the Heart earns by trying.
GlimGlum

Postby ForeverFan » Apr 19, 2010 3:06 pm

TheGeneral wrote:Wow, in reference to the poll results, introverted is winning. It's about time!

Huzzah! :) I think it's because introverts prefer communication through writing (not so much writing as in novel writing but writing as in notes, letters, etc) over face to face communication, although we can be pretty good at face to face as well, if we have to be. :)

Val wrote:(i.e. I'm very quiet with people I don't know well but with my family I'm the most talkative one in the house!)

Very true! I'm the same way, although I've gotten better at being more outgoing/initiating conversation with those I don't know well since I started working, which has really helped my confidence. But for the most part, I'm really quiet around those who I don't know well. Not shy, just quiet. :) At home though, er, no. I hope I'm not always loud, but quiet is not the right word to describe me sometimes... ;))

Edit: Oh, and for the record, some sites list the cowboy actor Roy Rogers as an ESTP. He was not an extrovert, he himself said he was an introvert. Just so you all know (because it slightly bothers me that some sites have his type wrong...) ;))
[center]Dear days of old, with the faces in the firelight,
Kind folks of old, you come again no more.
(Robert Louis Stevenson)
ForeverFan
NarniaWeb Zealot
Keeper of Thursdays (BC), Retired

Postby Lucy P. » Apr 19, 2010 3:33 pm

I am an ESTJ. Slightly expressed judging and sensing, moderately expressed thinking, and distinctly expressed extrovert.

I'm surprised that I got listed as a such a strong extrovert, since "reserved" and "cold-hearted, calculating" are adjectives often used to describe me (gotta love frank friends :P) but then this cleared it up:
In social situations, Supervisors are friendly and talk easily with others. Though they can seem a bit formal in their manners, Supervisors are pretty easy to get to know. At ease in polite company, they tend not to confuse people by sending double messages or putting on airs-what they seem to be, they are.

I was surprised about how exactly that described my outer persona. The fictional characters I match with aren't so desirable:
Lucy (Charles Schultz's Peanuts character)
Mrs. Harbottle (Herriott, All Creatures Great and Small)
Mrs. Rachel Lynde (Anne of Green Gables)
The Mayor (The Music Man)

But I always knew I was Lucy, anyway. :P
Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Lucy P.
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby Alyosha » Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm

I definitely prefer face-to-face communication--I didn't used to, but screens and keyboards are seeming more and more soulless, even if I do come off sounding more articulate online than I would otherwise :P But introverts are certainly more drawn to forums and such, in general, so I'm not surprised!

FF wrote:Now, though, when I take it, I'm always an ISTJ, even when I get my sister to help me. :) Although I know I'm a classic ISxJ (and lovin' it! :) Details, hierarchy, rules, efficiency, facts, facts and more facts, logic, concrete thinking patterns, organization, I love all that!), I'm at times not sure whether I'm a Thinker or a Feeler. My older brother is an ISTJ and my younger sister is an ISFJ, and I'm not exactly like either of them (good old middle child with eldest child traits here), so I think I'm either a mild Feeler with Thinker traits, or a mild Thinker with Feeler traits.

Haha, I can't see you as a Thinker, not at all. :P But that's just me. I think introversion can sometimes be confused with Thinker-ness--not showing emotions to the world, that sort of thing. (This throws our RBI-LBE-etc/MBTI correlations theory into chaos. Oh dear. ;)) )

StudyMate wrote:I hate that I get the F classification instead of the T. As for being a J, I've been noticing that people can read my expressions like a book -which is horrible, as I'm so private in everything else (except, ironically, this sentence!). So I suppose I do have a 'slightly expressed judging personality'. /:)
What's wrong with F? ;))

And what does J/P have to do with being readable? ...I must be missing something here.^^
signature by Starsy
Alyosha
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Aslanisthebest » Apr 19, 2010 5:00 pm

I've gotten INFP, and now I've gotten INFJ. There's also been ISFJ... I guess one of you skilled persons who know the personality types really well could verify which. ;))
I agree with Fanny; most of my introvertedness is quietness. Except, for me, I do have a lot of shyness.
I've been told INFP several times, so I'm leaning on to that one but there's a possibility that I could be some percent INFJ. :)
Rob, I'm insanely jealous of the "Louisa May Alcott" in the famous people who share your personality type!

Judging that I'm an INFP on some scale:

Wiki wrote: The polite, reserved exterior of INFPs can at first make them difficult to get to know. They enjoy conversation, however, taking particular delight in the unusual. When INFPs are in a sociable mood, their humor and charm shine through. Disposed to like people and to avoid conflict, INFPs tend to make pleasant company.

Devoted to those in their inner circle, INFPs guard the emotional well-being of others, consoling those in distress. Guided by their desire for harmony, INFPs prefer to be flexible unless their ethics are violated. Then, they become passionate advocates for their beliefs. They are often able to sway the opinions of others through tact, diplomacy, and an ability to see varying sides of an issue.

INFPs develop these insights through reflection, and they require substantial time alone to ponder and process new information. While they can be quite patient with complex material, they are generally bored by routine. Though not always organized, INFPs are meticulous about things they value. Perfectionists, they may have trouble completing a task because it cannot meet their high standards. They may even go back to a completed project after the deadline so they can improve it.

INFPs are creative types and often have a gift for language. As introverts, they may prefer to express themselves through writing. Their dominant Feeling drives their desire to communicate, while their auxiliary intuition supplies the imagination. Having a talent for symbolism, they enjoy metaphors and similes. They continually seek new ideas and adapt well to change. They prefer working in an environment that values these gifts and allows them to make a positive difference in the world, according to their personal beliefs.[14]

That one really applies to me, especially the writing part, Perfectionist part, and every single thing except for the part of adapting well to change and being flexible most of the time, which is definitely not me. Everything else is my mirror-image though!

Well, judging that I'm an INFJ: From Wiki:
INFJs are conscientious and value-driven. They seek meaning in relationships, ideas, and events, with an eye toward better understanding themselves and others. Using their intuitive skills, they develop a clear vision, which they then execute decisively to better the lives of others. Like their INTJ counterparts, INFJs regard problems as opportunities to design and implement creative solutions.[14]

INFJs are quiet, private individuals who prefer to exercise their influence behind the scenes. Although very independent, INFJs are intensely interested in the well-being of others. INFJs prefer one-on-one relationships to large groups. Sensitive and complex, they are adept at understanding complicated issues and driven to resolve differences in a cooperative and creative manner. [3]

INFJs have a rich, vivid inner life, which they may be reluctant to share with those around them. Nevertheless, they are congenial in their interactions, and perceptive of the emotions of others. Generally well-liked by their peers, they may often be considered close friends and confidants by most other types. However, they are guarded in expressing their own feelings, especially to new people, and so tend to establish close relationships slowly. INFJs tend to be easily hurt, though they may not reveal this except to their closest companions. INFJs may "silently withdraw as a way of setting limits," rather than expressing their wounded feelings—a behavior that may leave others confused and upset.[15]

INFJs tend to be sensitive, quiet leaders with a great depth of personality. They are intricately and deeply woven, mysterious, and highly complex, sometimes puzzling even to themselves. They have an orderly view toward the world, but are internally arranged in a complex way that only they can understand. Abstract in communicating, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. With a natural affinity for art, INFJs tend to be creative and easily inspired.[16] Yet they may also do well in the sciences, aided by their intuition.[17]
Every single thing here applies to me that it's almost scary. I guess I'm an INFP and INFJ combined?
Don't have a list of famous people or an accurate one. ;))
I'm guessing CSLN is INTJ, and from the people who were INTJ's, it's a sort of accurate assumption... especially comparing her to Isaac Newton. ;))
RL Sibling: CSLewisNarnia
Aslanisthebest
Moderator Emeritus

Postby Pattertwigs Pal » Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm

I hate these kind of tests. :p I have such a hard time answering the questions. Is there are personality type know for reading a question a ton of different ways? ;)) I never watch soup operas so I had a terrible time answering that question. All of the ones about planning were hard too. For somethings I like to plan in detail but in other I like to improvise.
Here's what I got:
Your Type is
ISFJ
Introverted 78 Sensing 1 Feeling12 Judging 89(Strength of the preferences %)

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* slightly expressed feeling personality
* very expressed judging personality

Here are some of the characteristics that fit me (I'm not going to go into detail because others already have):
  1. ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others
  2. they are notoriously bad at delegating ("If you want it done right, do it yourself")
  3. they are often unwilling to toot their own horns about their accomplishments
  4. they are also good with people in small-group or one-on-one situations because of their patient and genuinely sympathetic approach to dealing with others.
  5. ISFJs take infinite trouble over meals, gifts, celebrations, etc., for their loved ones (Not all the time, it depends on how tired I am and how much the person or people have annoyed me lately (I'm the one who usually cooks so I'm referring to meals)
  6. Protectors have an extraordinary sense of loyalty and responsibility in their makeup (extraordinary seems a bit too strong)
  7. For their part, Protectors value tradition, both in the culture and in their family.
  8. Thoroughness and frugality are also virtues for them.
  9. Protectors are quite happy working alone;
  10. When Protectors undertake a task, they will complete it if humanly possible. (only if it is for someone else. I have so many projects started for myself that I've only finished part way :p )
  11. Protectors are willing to work long, hard hours quietly doing all the thankless jobs that others manage to avoid. (The first part is true but I avoid certain jobs.)
Here are some that don't:
  1. Speculating and experimenting do not intrigue Protectors, who prefer to make do with time-honored and time-tested products and procedures rather than change to new. (I like speculating and experiment as well as using time-honored and time-tested products and procedures)
  2. Protectors believe deeply in the stability of social ranking conferred by birth, titles, offices, and credentials.
  3. tend to be harried and uncomfortable in supervisory roles (I'm a good leader when I have to be and have spent a lot of time supervising children)
  4. often possessive of their loved ones

I looked the test up on Wikipedia to get an idea what the difference is between the different components. Here is what I found:
# Extraverts are action oriented, while introverts are thought oriented.
# Extraverts seek breadth of knowledge and influence, while introverts seek depth of knowledge and influence.
# Extraverts often prefer more frequent interaction, while introverts prefer more substantial interaction.
# Extraverts recharge and get their energy from spending time with people, while introverts recharge and get their energy from spending time alone.

Sensing and intuition are the information-gathering (perceiving) functions. They describe how new information is understood and interpreted. Individuals who prefer sensing are more likely to trust information that is in the present, tangible and concrete: that is, information that can be understood by the five senses. They tend to distrust hunches, which seem to come "out of nowhere."[1]:2 They prefer to look for details and facts. For them, the meaning is in the data. On the other hand, those who prefer intuition tend to trust information that is more abstract or theoretical, that can be associated with other information (either remembered or discovered by seeking a wider context or pattern). They may be more interested in future possibilities. They tend to trust those flashes of insight that seem to bubble up from the unconscious mind. The meaning is in how the data relates to the pattern or theory.

Thinking and feeling are the decision-making (judging) functions. The thinking and feeling functions are both used to make rational decisions, based on the data received from their information-gathering functions (sensing or intuition). Those who prefer thinking tend to decide things from a more detached standpoint, measuring the decision by what seems reasonable, logical, causal, consistent and matching a given set of rules. Those who prefer feeling tend to come to decisions by associating or empathizing with the situation, looking at it 'from the inside' and weighing the situation to achieve, on balance, the greatest harmony, consensus and fit, considering the needs of the people involved.

Lifestyle: Judgment (J) / Perception (P)

Myers and Briggs added another dimension to Jung's typological model by identifying that people also have a preference for using either the judging function (thinking or feeling) or their perceiving function (sensing or intuition) when relating to the outside world (extraversion).

Myers and Briggs held that types with a preference for judgment show the world their preferred judging function (thinking or feeling). So TJ types tend to appear to the world as logical, and FJ types as empathetic. According to Myers,[1]:75 judging types like to "have matters settled." Those types who prefer perception show the world their preferred perceiving function (sensing or intuition). So SP types tend to appear to the world as concrete and NP types as abstract. According to Myers,[1]:75 perceptive types prefer to "keep decisions open."

For extraverts, the J or P indicates their dominant function; for introverts, the J or P indicates their auxiliary function. Introverts tend to show their dominant function outwardly only in matters "important to their inner worlds."[1]:13 For example:

Because ENTJ types are extraverts, the J indicates that their dominant function is their preferred judging function (extraverted thinking). ENTJ types introvert their auxiliary perceiving function (introverted intuition). The tertiary function is sensing and the inferior function is introverted feeling.

Because INTJ types are introverts, the J indicates that their auxiliary function is their preferred judging function (extraverted thinking). INTJ types introvert their dominant perceiving function (introverted intuition). The tertiary function is feeling, and the inferior function is extraverted sensing.

I can't make any sense out of the Judgment (J) / Perception (P) section. My brain must be tired. :p I do think that I might be a little more on the Intuition side than the sensing side. (I did score low in that area) Reading these descriptions, I can see why the center two were only "slightly expressed." I tend to use a combination of both. I looked at the description of INFP that Aslanisthebest posted and it seems to fit me better than ISFJ. :p (I don't adept well to change either though.) The only thing I'm sure about is that Introvert is right on. :p
Silver Chair Reading Group
NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King
Pattertwigs Pal
Cookie Queen of NarniaWeb

Postby Heroine of Chivalry » Apr 19, 2010 6:21 pm

D-T-R wrote:*looks around in consternation* So out of all these results, there has only been ONE other extrovert so far? This is disturbing. What does it say about me?

For I am, an ESFJ. Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging.

I'm an extrovert! ESFJ exactly; slightly expressed extravert, slightly expressed sensing personality, moderately expressed feeling personality, slightly expressed judging personality. I don't know how accurate my answers were though.
This: "In fact, Providers can be crushed by personal criticism, and are happiest when given ample appreciation both for themselves personally and for the tireless service they give to others." really rung a bell with me because it is something I've started seeing (and trying to correct) in myself a lot. A few other things I found on Wikipedia that fit me well are:
"They largely base their judgments on their belief system and on the effects of actions on people."
"They are serious about their responsibilities, seeing what needs to be done and then doing it. Generally proficient at detailed tasks, they enjoy doing little things that make life easier for others."
"They take pleasure in other people's happiness. They give generously but expect appreciation in return. Sensitive to the physical needs of others, they respond by offering practical care."

I didn't recognize any of the people they listed as having that personality, except a couple of presidents.
I left Narniaweb for inexplicable reasons in the beginning of June 2010 and probably will not be returning (much as I love this place). So if you're wondering why I disappeared, now you know! (sort of...)
Heroine of Chivalry
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby ForeverFan » Apr 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Aly wrote:Haha, I can't see you as a Thinker, not at all. :P But that's just me. I think introversion can sometimes be confused with Thinker-ness--not showing emotions to the world, that sort of thing. (This throws our RBI-LBE-etc/MBTI correlations theory into chaos. Oh dear. ;)) )

;)) *is amused* I very much agree about introverted-ness and thinker-ness getting mixed up, although I know for myself I've never liked sharing deep down feelings unless it's with absolutely trusted friends, and I many of the other IxFxs I know are the same. :) My sister did say I could be an mild Feeler with Thinker traits, or, as I read in one MBTI book a few weeks ago, many of the activities in which I have been involved, or my reactions to things, or the things in which I am once more cultivating an interest, could be myself developing not my dominant function (which would be Introverted Sensing) but me developing my Thinking side, which could certainly make sense, except for some of the things they had on the list they titled "New Interests You'd Have When Developing Your Thinking Side" (or something like that) include things I've enjoyed for a very long time. :) In any case though, I've decided that God knows what I am, and that's the only thing that really matters, so I'll let the matter lie there. :) Oh, and I quite agree it throws our theory quite off, but that's alright. Since the whole idea is to help people progress in understanding themselves and people better, and since they will change over time, it's hard to keep to the idea exactly... ;))

Patterwig's Pal wrote:I never watch soup operas so I had a terrible time answering that question.

I had the same problem, I believe, although I changed the question to be something like this: "Do you get easily involved (or readily sympathize/empathize/understand) in film characters' lives and circumstances?" Or something of that sort. :)

Lucy P wrote:I am an ESTJ. Slightly expressed judging and sensing, moderately expressed thinking, and distinctly expressed extrovert.

Oooh, very cool! :) My family's adopted Uncle is an ESTJ (we actually got him to take the quiz), and, aside from being a really cool guy, he also notices details and remembers little but important things. :)
[center]Dear days of old, with the faces in the firelight,
Kind folks of old, you come again no more.
(Robert Louis Stevenson)
ForeverFan
NarniaWeb Zealot
Keeper of Thursdays (BC), Retired

Postby Valiant_Lucy » Apr 19, 2010 7:06 pm

re: the soap opera question--ditto, I don't watch them either. However the question (and others) aren't meant to be taken EXACTLY literally, it's more "this type of situation", so as FF said you can subsitute "soap opera" for some sort of film or program where the characters are often experiencing a lot of drama and emotion.

For anyone who was wondering, or debating between two letters in their type, here's some info from this website about each one
http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/

Extravert Characteristics

* Gregarious
* Assertive
* Talkative
* Social/outgoing
* Likes groups, parties, etc.
* Energized by interaction
* Expressive & enthusiastic
* Volunteers personal information
* Distractable
* Has many friends
* Easy to approach

Introvert Characteristics

* Energized by time alone
* Private
* Keeps to self
* Quiet
* Deliberate
* Internally aware
* Fewer friends
* Prefer smaller groups
* Independent
* Not socially inclined
* Enjoys solitude
* Thinks before speaking

Sensing Characteristics

* Concrete
* Realistic
* Lives in the present
* Aware of surroundings
* Notices details
* Practical
* Goes by senses
* Factual

Intuitive Characteristics

* Future-focused
* Sees possibilities
* Inventive
* Imaginitive
* Deep
* Abstract
* Idealistic
* Complicated
* Theoretical

Thinking Characteristics

* Logical
* Objective
* Decides with head
* Wants truth
* Rational
* Impersonal
* Critical
* Thick-skinned
* Firm with people
* Driven by thought

Feeling Characteristics

* Decides with heart
* Dislikes conflict
* Passionate
* Driven by emotion
* Gentle
* Easily hurt
* Empathetic
* Caring of others
* Warm

Judging Characteristics

* Decisive
* Controlled
* Good at finishing
* Organized
* Structured
* Scheduled
* Quick at tasks
* Responsible
* Likes closure
* Makes plans

Perceiving Characteristics

* Adaptable
* Relaxed
* Disorganized
* Care-free
* Spontaneous
* Changes tracks midway
* Keeps options open
* Procrastinates
* Dislikes routine
* Flexible

That's all pretty much what Pattertwig's Pal wrote above, but I thought I'd post it to just go along with what she said :)

Here's another interesting link, this about the frequency of each type (divided by gender). http://www.mypersonality.info/personali ... on-gender/
According to this site, the most popular ones are a Female ESFJ (17%), Male ESTJ (16%), Female ESFP (14%), and Male ESTP (12.5%)
The rarest types, by gender, are: Male INFJ (0.5%), Female INTJ (0.5%) --which happens to be me! :P-- , Female INTP (1%), Male INFP (1.5%), and Female INFJ (1.5%)
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." Marilyn Monroe
Valiant_Lucy
Moderator Emeritus
The IMAR&NB mod

PreviousNext