This forum has been archived. Please visit the new forum at https://community.narniaweb.com/

Personality Types *Vote in Poll*

The community lounge for non-Narnian discussions.

Moderators: stargazer, johobbit

What letters make up your type?

Extraverted
7%
Introverted
18%
Sensing
10%
Intuition
14%
Thinking
13%
Feeling
15%
Judging
16%
Perceiving
7%

Total votes : 346

Re: Personality Types *Vote in Poll*

Postby Xenophanes » Oct 05, 2010 11:32 am

I got an INTJ, too. I'm not sure I trust this test all that much, since the majority of people I meet claim to be INTJ's as well, when the test says it is supposed to be rare! Very odd.
No human being will ever know the Truth, for even if they happen to say it by chance, they would not even known they had done so.
Xenophanes
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby MinotaurforAslan » Oct 06, 2010 2:40 am

I got INFJ, which is supposed to be rare.

Some of the questions I couldn't really answer accurately because I am in between answering yes and know..
MinotaurforAslan
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby Susan's_look_a_like » Oct 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Xenophanes wrote:I got an INTJ, too. I'm not sure I trust this test all that much, since the majority of people I meet claim to be INTJ's as well, when the test says it is supposed to be rare! Very odd.

The internet as well as forms seen to attract a lot of introverts. The more fantastical the site/topic the higher percentage of intuitives. Also the more philosophical or engaging the topic the higher percentage of thinkers. INTJ's love sites that both engaging as well as interesting. So depending on what site you are referring to the concentration of INTJ's can be high. Though they are not so common in everyday experiences. I've only ran into two within my life time so far, eighteen years.

INFP's are also uncommon, but there are a high majority on the internet, especially on fantastical forms such as NarniaWeb. This is my own personal observation. I do find it interesting that the internet seens to attract a higher percentage of introverts on average than extroverts.
Like Narnia? Read Reading with the Heart: the Way into Narnia
d(^_^)b
Sig & avie: Checkers
Susan's_look_a_like
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Xenophanes » Oct 06, 2010 6:50 pm

The internet as well as forms seen to attract a lot of introverts. The more fantastical the site/topic the higher percentage of intuitives. Also the more philosophical or engaging the topic the higher percentage of thinkers. INTJ's love sites that both engaging as well as interesting. So depending on what site you are referring to the concentration of INTJ's can be high. Though they are not so common in everyday experiences. I've only ran into two within my life time so far, eighteen years. [/quote]

Interesting! Never really though of it that way. I thought it was more of a problem with people filling out the test without being completely honest, wanting to alter their results. I suppose that was rather mean-spirited thinking, but perhaps realistic? ;) But, you are probably much more accurate than I am.
No human being will ever know the Truth, for even if they happen to say it by chance, they would not even known they had done so.
Xenophanes
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Susan's_look_a_like » Oct 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Xenophanes: You never know. It's rather hard to lie on a Myers Briggs indicator, unless you've studied it in depth. I wouldn't call your remake mean spirited, unless you meant it to be. I read it as inquisitive and honestly wondering if the assessment could be trusted.
It goes down to the individual. If the individual wants to lie about their personality, they are free to do so, though careful analysis can prove their real personality. So long as you were honest in your result, there is nothing really to worry about. Sure the results might be skewed, but you cannot change people. Only God can. You must focus on letting the Holy Spirit change you first so you can influence others to do what is right.
Like Narnia? Read Reading with the Heart: the Way into Narnia
d(^_^)b
Sig & avie: Checkers
Susan's_look_a_like
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Lion Lover » Oct 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Im such a ENFP..heehee .. the champion :) the extroverted, head in the clouds champion.

MoonlightDancer wrote:Mine says ENFP :) it seems pretty accurate from what i can tell. I'm not the most outgoing person in the world but i can't go an entire day without hanging out with people or else i go crazy and start talking to myself! I have a lot of friends, both at home and at my college which is in a different state. And I love asking people questions and finding more about them, and I love hearing stories and telling stories. I also work with kids and hold down two jobs! I love staying busy :)

hey! im a ENFP too!!! aren't we weirdly awesome! No one ever gets my jokes...
Sig by Checkers
Lion Lover
NarniaWeb Regular

Postby Reepicheep775 » Oct 08, 2010 9:40 pm

INTJ. The same as C.S. Lewis! Awesome. B-)
Reepicheep775
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby fortuna_major » Oct 08, 2010 10:14 pm

I got ENFJ. I think that's pretty accurate. I pretty outgoing, but I'm uber uptight about deadlines and being on time. I agree that the internet attracts a lot of introverts. For some reason that seems to be their personalities. My personality kind of changes depending on where I am and who I'm with. I'm a musician, so I'm comfortable in front of crowds, once I get up there that is. If I'm with people I know, I am very involved and extroverted. But if I don't know you, I will be totally shy.

I love my NW sibs!
Merry in the NW Hobbit clan!
I JATE!
fortuna_major
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Postby NaiadWaker » Dec 28, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm an ISFP. Composerrrrrrr! B-)
Heehee... it says I have an "instinctive longing for the wild..."
True! NOT. /:)
NaiadWaker
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby georgiefan1 » Dec 29, 2010 12:43 am

ESFJ

extoverted, sensing, feeling. judging
NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!
georgiefan1
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby cuppycakesrach » Dec 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Your Type is
ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
11 1 62 11

Georgiefan1 were the same:)
" We have nothing if not belief"
cuppycakesrach
NarniaWeb Junkie

Postby Narnian_Badger » Jan 03, 2011 7:14 pm

I'm INTJ, with percentages 78, 12, 62, and 22, respectively (Hm, I'm pretty high up with introverted, are't I? :p). The Keirsey Temperament website scores me as a "Rational--Mastermind". The description was rather accurate, though I don't think I'd go so far as to call myself a mastermind, haha!
Narnian_Badger
NarniaWeb Guru

Postby stateofgreen » Jan 03, 2011 8:17 pm

I'm an INFJ, but I don't have my percentages handy. I think it's pretty accurate. I base my decisions sometimes on my intuition and I'm very introverted.

Signature by Ithilwen/Avatar by Djaq

Member of the Will Poulter is Eustace club

stateofgreen
NarniaWeb Guru

Previous